PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Just an idea I had... (Foxcroft Preparation Thread)

Felina Noctis
01.11.2006, 17:00
Hi guys and girls,

as I'm going to have an English exam soon, and as English is one of the most common (and important) languages, I wondered, wether there would be some of you interested in an English RpG.
I have kind of an idea, maybe sort of reality, free written (so I'm not going to master a lot, I've got to other RpGs going on). For advanced Players, who would like to train their English, maybe?
My goal is to improve my English and help you improve yours. Everyone is asked to correct spelling or grammar mistakes that occur.
Just tell me, who is interested (at least five players, open end) and then we can go on discussing a topic.
I could also offer French, if asked.

Attention This Threat as well as the game threat should be written in English. If you don't know a word or expression, look it up or use another one!

Hope to get a feedback soon!

:bcat:

Felicat
01.11.2006, 18:41
I'd like to participate. That's a great idea, Felina. :)

Peace
01.11.2006, 20:35
why not, I don´t think that I´m able to correct someone else but I would like to raise my english on an higher level. And if you think I could be called an advanced player, I would like to take part.

Felina Noctis
01.11.2006, 20:47
Welcome Felicat, welcome Peace!
As long as you are able to write in whole sentences and maybe more than just one or two, I will gladly accept you as an advanced player.

Foxx
02.11.2006, 12:20
Third one on the team would be me :D.

I really like the idea and am looking forward to it, though I don't have a clue yet, what the game will basically be about apart from writing in English. ;)

Felina Noctis
02.11.2006, 13:34
@ Peace and Foxx... I'm quite confused with your prepositions allready... is it really "to raise sth. on a higher level" oder "raise sth. to..."? I tried to look it up. Also the expression "on the team" maybe "in the team"? I don't know, sounds strange... Thanx god, I decided agains being a teacher... ;) Confused allready!

But I know the counting... we are four, not three! Because I'm going to be a regular player as well.

My basic idea was something like going to the same Highschool / University. No Mary Sues or Gary Stews, but everyday people, bothering with everyday problems like akne or the freak from Math class.
Mixture of Blog, Conversation, and so on... Something really different to what we play usually. I would like to be the man detesting bitch (that's what I was in Highschool, so I'm trained), maybe Goth Freak... something like that.
We can play in any country and School System you wish, but I like the American Highschoolsystem because we could have several courses together, making up others on our own.... And I think every German pupil has been fed up with the British and American School System, so we know the topic.

Example:
"Man, Math was so boring today. Saw that nerd Foxx again, allways telling the right answers... he pisses me off, really... but then I found out that my friend Felicat and I take part in the same Artclass. Great!"

I mean, we know each other, more or less, but this is to be a mixture between diary stile and active playing... Thoughts, wishes, everything you like to chair with the other players! ;)
Try to use a appropriate writing style. Agressive might fit to someone like me, but someone like Foxx might use nice expressions! :p

Please tell me, if you like the idea basically, or what you would like... We can also start of with the four of us, because others can join any time. In real life you meet new people everyday, too!

Foxx
02.11.2006, 14:05
So I'm a nerd and a nice guy - well, well... :D

Felina Noctis
02.11.2006, 14:14
Mhm... well, you make me feel bad every examperiod because you show me, how lazy I am and how much other students learn --> Nerd!
And you are so perfect that it is a miracle, why you talk to someone like me --> Nice guy! :D

Peace
02.11.2006, 18:37
the thing is that I use English more or less just for writing songs, so the words and sentences have to be strong and have to sound well. AndI´ve written the word wrong, I meant to rise.

I like the story idea you explained

Felina Noctis
02.11.2006, 23:17
Sorry, Peace, but that wouldn't make sense either! ;) Rising can't be used that way you intend...

"The sun ist rising" but "to raise a fond". I forgot, what you call it... but another example is: "I'm rising from the grave", "I raise a child on my one"

I don't think you can rise sth. ... Can you?

Foxx
03.11.2006, 08:30
And you are so perfect that it is a miracle, why you talk to someone like me --> Nice guy! :D
"I wonder why", or "it is a miracle that".

But thanks anyway. ;)

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 09:08
Told ya, you're perfect making me feel bad about my lack of knowledge :p
Could I say "It is a miracle to me, why..." or is it still "that" and I'm just a German dumphead running into the "false-friends"-trap? (Talking 'bout English, not you, so don't you dare feel accused!)

But the two of us could discuss all that in the messanger, with less (time)afford. So would you bother to tell us, if you like the idea, or if you are just stunned with my opinion about your personality (which should be known to you for quite a time now ;))

What about the others? Do you like the idea of the highschool? Of 'course you can chose, what you want to be: "Wannabe", "Highschoolqueen", "Bitch", "Leader of spelling group", "Bully", "Freak", "Nerd", "Mr. Nice Guy", "Freak", "Goth", "Punk" or a mixture or whatever you expect to meet in an highschool.

Or do you have other ideas that you'd prefer? We can decide by majority (me having twice as many votes as all of you together :mel: ) :D

Blue Lion
03.11.2006, 14:21
I would like to take a role in this game, I have a high knowledge of vocables, but several problems considering grammar/tenses.

I like the idea of highschool although I'm not too much into that, except from what I got watching this or that show on TV.

My role would be Freak/Goth as that's the only one in the school system I ever played and never knew how to take another role, so maybe there is a little "wannabe" within, too.

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 14:37
Hey, I was the Goth/Freak! :heul: There's no place for two of us *harharhar*

My Zodiac says "You don't like rivals and probably you ask yourself why you haven't sacrificed them to Satan yet." Not kidding! ;)

Well, ok, than we might have a Cat-Fight about it... Or just be in the same gang or different age or something like that.

Could also play the manhating bitch... but that's to close to real life, wouldn't have to play a lot, no challenge! ;)
Hey, so I should play "the most beautifull and popular girl at school" :D but that's a Mary Sue (or not really, 'cause that girls suck!)

Welcome to the game Blue Lion.

So, if everyone else accepts HighSchool... I've got the Charakter in my head allready! ;)
I will look for American Highschools in Big Citys, with a Campus plan and Timetables. So we don't need to invent anything :) We can decide between Big City or Small Town, between Boarding School (which would imply obligatory afterscholl activitys) and days school.

Can't wait to start! I'm so looking forward to write freestyle with some of my friends! ;) (Yeah, I mean you guys!)

Foxx
03.11.2006, 16:32
Hey, I was the Goth/Freak! :heul: There's no place for two of us *harharhar*
I always thought those of your kind were tolerant... :D

Well, ok, than we might have a Cat-Fight about it...
How very goth-minded. ;)

So, if everyone else accepts HighSchool... I've got the Charakter in my head allready! ;)
I'm fine with the highschool concept. Consider me in! :)

Felicat
03.11.2006, 18:07
High School's fine with me. :) Boarding school would maybe best so we can hang out with each other for whole days...or plan to kill each other. *grins*
Hey, I know! I'll play a little satanist. Maybe manhating? Nah, better not. Most of my characters have already problems with men, no need for another one. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the play will be lots of fun. :)

Peace
03.11.2006, 18:31
for sure I can... It´s not my weak, it is raise, like raise you fist for heavy metal!!

I´ll play the wannabe-rockstar-badass-ladysman-dude.
some groupies around??

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 18:33
Well, let's call the game "Gothik Highschool" (We are three of five).
I love being a Vamp, on special occasions, but usually I'm known as the "nice, allways smiling, polite, interactive, motivated, beloved pupil" to the teachers and other adults at school and as "nasty, manhating, crazy, freaky bitch" to most of the students. My friends describe me as "crazy, lovely, too much too fast talking, positive freaky" something. My Gothfriends at "terrible entuthiastic" or "Lovely pessimistic and depressiv".
So I'm a mixture :D
~~~~~
Eeeek We Love you Peace, you are our :mel:

Felicat
03.11.2006, 18:40
I´ll play the wannabe-rockstar-badass-ladysman-dude.
some groupies around??

Sure. Where did I leave my knife? It'd like to meet your throat. :twist:

Peace
03.11.2006, 18:45
k, any bodyguards around?

Foxx
03.11.2006, 18:58
Hey, I know! I'll play a little satanist.
Two goths, one satanist. Oh my... sounds like I will be the outcast! :eek8:

But as we are supposed to correct each other...

Most of my characters have already problems with men, no need for another one. :rolleyes:
I'm not exactly sure if it's a real mistake, but "already have" it should be! "Have already" is a very german word order.

I'm sure the play will be lots of fun. :)
Hey, we're part of a play now - I always wanted to be an actor! :D

(It's "game". A "play" is a "Bühnenstück". ;))

@ Felina: Watch your double "l"s. Both, "beautiful" and "always" are supposed to have only one "l" within. ;)

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 19:21
Outcast you will be! *hiss* ;) No, I thought you would freak out, but if you don't want me to be a Goth in RL, maybe, at least, just a little? *please*

Ah well... I will stick to the nice girl, nose stuck in a book. The person I've been and will be for ever... Looser! :D

Ok, enough of chatting around, let's get the party started! ;)
~~~~~
Age 15/16 I suggest. First love, first driving lessons, first drinking... a good age for being at a boarding school!

Blue Lion
03.11.2006, 19:58
I could delete goth, it's not that gothy anyway, more a little nerdy but hey XD Black is totally IN this winter!

Hey stop!

In america there is totally NO first drinking at the age of 16

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 20:03
Yeah, sure... no teenage pregnancy, no drinking, sure!
~~~~~
Schools I found and liked are

Foxcroft Acadamy (http://www.foxcroftacademy.org/) in Maine

The Storm King School (http://www.sks.org/Default.asp?bhcp=1) in New York State

The White Mountain School (http://www.whitemountain.org/) in New Hampshire

But most boarding schools I found are in the countryside. That's ok for me... If you want a big city, we can make one up, as well... But I'm not going to do it! ;)

Blue Lion
03.11.2006, 20:10
I would like New York, as I know best about that city, but... otherwise we would have LOTS of black and wanna-be-black red haired children who try to be badass XD

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 20:18
I guess students won't be allowed to run around in NY City anyway. I like the third school, beautiful name, beautiful pictures. And we can go for weekend trips to the mountains! ;)

Felicat
03.11.2006, 20:19
@Foxx: Well, you're right. Seems we're starting to learn :D.

I vote for Foxcroft. Beautiful Maine, quiet Maine...full of horrors like talking cars or evil hotels. The perfect playground for my little satanist gal. :twist:

Felina Noctis
03.11.2006, 20:32
My parents had the great idea to call me Stefanie. At least it’s written with an “f” but still I do hate this name, because it is not a name, but a collective name for most of the girls of my age. I gave myself the nickname “Cat”, which has been adopted by most of my friends. My second name is Rosenberg. No, you made a wrong guess, we are catholic Christians! I am 15 years old, going on 16.
I’m not really what you might call pretty. My hair is quite long and kind of reddish or blonde… I like to call it red. My eyes are hazel, like the eyes of an animal. Sometimes I wear glasses, but I don’t really need them, only for very far distance. That’s the two things I like about me, eyes and hair. My skin is nearly white, you might take me for a Goth or a Ghost. And I’m really fat, well, my friends say I’m not, but I think I am! I mean, I’m not very tall, only 1,62 metres, but my weight is about 70 kilos even if I try to keep my diet very strictly. No boy would ever be interested in me, the way I look.
I have a sister who studies Chemistry at the College of Northfield Minnesota. I rarely see her. Since my parents have a lot of stuff to do, they send me to a boarding school. I kind of like it here, even if I do not have many friends at all. The school has a great library though!
What else is there to tell you about my person?
I’m pretty shy, especially concerning boys. And I can be a bitch, if someone bothers me. I’m very good at hurting others with my words. Guess it’s my zodiac, which is Scorpio. But basically I don’t believe in zodiacs.
I like reading, especially fantasy books, such as “His Dark Materials”, or Garth Nix. But also the classic, I do love Shakespear. My results are average, not the best, but good enough to hope for a good college afterwards.
I usually wear blue-jeans and big, woolly jumpers. My hair is mostly fixed as a ponytail, I’m too lazy for experimenting in the mornings, I never use make up for that matter. I would like to have a school uniform, because I don’t like the hype over all those brands and so on. But no one would consider my fashion ideas anyway.
Most of my time I spend at the library or in extracurricular classes such as extension English and Choir. I do hate sports, but I like swimming, dancing and cycling a lot. I also like going for a walk or hiking a little bit, in the beautiful countryside close to our school. Would I had friends to join me.
My wishes for this year are to open a P&P RpG Club based on DND or Shadowrun, loose some weight, sing the leading voice in the school band and find a boyfriend. None of this will happen, I guess.

Here we go, my character.. No Mary Sue and no Monster. I hope you all like her, I will maybe improve the profile during the game (like cutting the hair, or something). I didn't bother to use English messuring.

Peace
03.11.2006, 21:48
Hey, I´m Billy... yeah, like Billy Idol! My second name isn´t that cool, ok in a way it is, it´s Gibson, like the Guitars, and if you turn it a little its Billy Gibons like, Billy from ZZTop. Ok he has one more B, but who cares??
I don´t think that names stand in some relation to the person but in this case it´s like a perfect played solo, I love music, I play the guitar( the Bullseye- les paul of Zakk Wylde, that man is amazing, hopefully I´ll play on an gig together with him, someday) and I´m a pretty good singer, not as good as I want to be but I practise every day. I play many things( Pantera, BLS, Metallica, ZZTop, Billy Idol, Black Sabbath, Devil Driver, Eric Clapton, Tenacios D, Santana....My stuff) new-scool and Old-Scool, Rock and metal. I also try to learn from other styles, Jazz, Blues even Country. I Just want to become that famos that I get my Equip. for free, all around is just the cherry on the top. For sure I will drive fast cars( some of these monsters, called muscle cars), date hot women ( what isn´t a big change, yesterday I´ve got a real sweet one... one night stand, nothing for real) and party hard. ääähm... I´m 16, got long blonde hair, normal weight for my 1,70, My face is... Öhm... many girl say I look a bit like kirk hammet. I wear Jeans or Leatherpants, all kind of shirts which look good in my eyes, some of them have no more sleves because they look better this way, southstate-rocker-style like Pantera.
I go to a Boaeding scool, its boring, I´m not good at all, hope I pass this year. Today some Dork has taken my guitar without asking, there was a little fight(I won), The principal thougth I was the one that has started it, he send me home and wants so talk to my dad. What ever! The only thing I realy need is a band, some drums, bass, maybe an second guitar who can sing some backings. At the moment I work in a Coffee-bar, cause I dream of an second Amplifier, an Engl( an german brand) to get some kind of ultimate sound (I´ll mix the sound of my Marshall and the engl over two volumepedals). So now I have to go, asking my dad for the Car, it´s much cooler to pick up a girl by driving a car.

Thats my dude, I think he´ll Rock da house!

Blue Lion
03.11.2006, 22:00
(Do we have to write our bios that way or is a simple character sheet good enough?)

Apoc
03.11.2006, 22:15
Since I read Stephen King I always wanted to go to Maine, so why not do so in a rpg. I'm still not sure if there is any time left in my all-day-boring-life but since I want to use my englisch I should take this chance before it's gone. So if you're really doing this, I'm in... as the... most popular... handsome... rich... captain of the football team... Hahahaha, just kidding. I'm not sure yet what part I'll take.

Felina Noctis
04.11.2006, 06:52
@Peace: Wonderful! But could you please put a stress on the important informations such as name and look. It would be much easier to see, if someone had to look something up! ;)

@Lion: Well of course, you could just say "Name: Lion, Age: 16" and so on, but don't you think the practise is far greater if you write a little essay? ;) Your practise, your choice! Don't disappoint me, I believe in you! :D

@Apoc: You? Here? Wow? Never even dreamed of meeting you in a game again. :D But for sure, we are glad to let you in! Ideas for the character sound good... But don't walk the "Green Line", will you? ;)

@All: Maine is fine with me. I thought maybe I could guide a little bit. Like red twist in a maze! ;) My idea is to start of with the first day in term. Some are new at the boarding school (maybe Peace, thrown out at his old High for killing a boy using his guitarre... :D) Some have been at this school since they can remember! (e.g. my character)
With guidance I mean give some circumstances such as "You got detention, for (whatever) and have to be in the detention room in the afternoon!" or "The director decided on a mountain trip, and you are not supposed to sneak out" or something like that. Situations that bring our characters together and give us some action. But if you want a "classical" Master, who plays NPCs and gives instructions to each single player, don't vote for me! ;)

Felina Noctis
04.11.2006, 07:33
I vote for Foxcroft. Beautiful Maine, quiet Maine...full of horrors like talking cars or evil hotels. The perfect playground for my little satanist gal. :twist:

Thank's to Apoc a know now, what you were talking about... :tropf:
But, please, we don't want this to be a horror, thriller (what ever) RpG. Do we (well you, but I for sure do not and Stephen King is kind of the only author I am really :scared: of!)

Felicat
04.11.2006, 10:22
Don't worry, Felina, no real ghosts, vampires or such, just the imagination of my character.

Blue Lion
04.11.2006, 13:27
@Felina

ack, no, turn it away! Arrgh! No! These puppy eyes, I can't stand them... they will get me... noooooooooO!
-_- okay, how could I disappoint you?
But it's really hard for me because usually my charas start breathing with their first appearance... also it's hard to describe self-caring characters in purple prose without sounding like mary sue >.<
---

Huh? What? Describing myself? Uhm, well, so, the name's Marilyn Marjory Joy, but usually I'm just called "Joy".
I'm not really a living being, at least I don't feel that way at that point of my life.
I'm 16 years old, but I feel far older. Although, for heaven's sake, I don't look that way. I'm a small person, around 5'3" (that's 1.60m), I have very long, white blond hair which I'm proud of and careful caring for. My eyes have that shade of green, algae plagued scotish' seas like most females in my family. Oh yeah, I'm of scot's heritage, although you don't hear it on me, just on the accent of my mother's born McGintiy. From her I have that very white skin which is not even near flawless -_- I care very much for my outward appearance, the bathing room is full of shampoos, waters, creams, masks and so on, but my skin seems to be hopeless. People say I have a sweet face and beautiful eyes, fact is, my eyeliner-line is PERFECT. I'm really good with make-up and I love to help other people with their's. I'm dreaming of a career as make-up artist or FX-specialist or both. But I have to mind, long time neither make-up nor hair helped me to get attractions because I had some pounds save for hard times, y'know?
Now, that the vacations are over, I've lost all that pounds, but I still don't feel any more graceful or something, I'm even more cautious because I tend to believe people don't care about me changing at all, and I've done a hell of a lot for that...
Yeah, I really have a problem with myself, and not just with *my*self. I'm not nearly self-confident, just self-caring. I care for myself to look great and be useful for society to give my life some sort of meaning, as I fear for the pressure of my school comerades.
Maybe that's why I turned out to be the freak I am.
Seriously, it is not like I'm not popular in some belongs, but I'm NOT popular. Not for myself.
Point taken, I have very strange interests - medicine, psychology, history, mythology, language... all that kind of stuff other people hate or what would bore them to death. That makes me kinda' nerdy but fact is, my grades are great, well, not everywhere, but everywhere I care for, and that's where nobody else cares.
I also have that kind of big momma- kharma. Everyone comes for me if they have problems, need help or just want to cry out to someone.
But that's nothing real, after they feel better, they "vanish into the night" and are gone. There is nobody really caring for me, I'm a loner and not a chosen one.
It's not like I couldn't get friends, it's just I'm not used to them and so they lose interest far quickly. It's also no problem to get a boyfriend, that means, if I would care for egyptian, libiyan or ecuadorian guys - let's be serious, my family would cut my head off and put in on a stake to fear everything away that's not pure white as snow, yeah, that's my family.
I'm an only-child so I would have nobody to hold my back.
So yeah, at the moment I'm preparing for the next tests as I want to get the best grades this year, I will need them to get stipendia for my college, 'cause my parents won't pay it. Not because we are poor but because I shall do it for myself. I'm dressing elegant as it should be in the class of my family, but mostly black. I also have a taste for silvery and at least optically I'm looking like a goth and the rest of the people who get on my nerves will back off soon... I hope so.
Have I missed something? Nope, don't think so, as I said- I have no life.
I live for school and future, I don't do anything more than learning, reading, listening to music and playing the emotional junkbox for anyone.
What's left to say? It's what everyone except the glamour-girls and football-club-presidents would say: Highschool is Hell!
And I'm happy when I'm finished with it.

Felina Noctis
05.11.2006, 23:02
Very nice! Really...

I'm sorry, it's much harder to look for the mistakes, than I exspected it to be. Wow... I'm just not quite sure and will study my grammar book very hard in the next few days / weeks. Thanks for showing me my lacks, which seem to be huge!

So we have three Chars done, three to go. Halfway through! I can't wait! I am sooo happy!

Foxx
06.11.2006, 13:50
While still waiting for my own character to evolve, I tought I might just do justice to my reputation as a smartass. ;)
(At least I got that this was the sense of all this - if anyone should be annoyed by me, just... er... hit me! :D)

[...]it is not a name, but a collective name for most of the girls [of] my age.
[...]
What else is there left to tell you about my person?
(Note: Not exactly wrong but the phrasing seems very German to me.)
[...]
But also the classics, I do love Shakespear.
[...]
Would I had friends to join me. (???)

My wishes for this year are to open a P&P RpG Club based on DND or Shadowrun, loose (It's LOSE, with a single "o", why doesn't anyone get that? :schorsch: ) some weight, sing the leading voice in the school band and find a boyfriend. None of this will happen, I guess.
[...]

I don´t think that names stand in some relation are somehow related to the person but in this case it´s like a perfect played solo [...].

I Just want to become that famous that I get my Equip. for free, all around is just the cherry on the top. For sure I will drive fast cars( some of these monsters, called muscle cars), date hot women (what isn´t which wouldn't be a big change, yesterday I´ve got a really sweet one... one night stand, nothing for real) and party hard. ääähm
(Did you really put that "ääähm" in an English text???)[...]
Today some Dork has taken my guitar without asking, there was has been a little fight (I won), The principal thought I was would have been the one that had started it, he sent me home and wants so talk to my dad.

[COLOR="red"](Note: The past tenses are tricky. Good chance I did them wrong too. But your version definitely had some mistakes.)

Oh yeah, I'm of scottish heritage [...].

But I have to mind (I don't get that - what do you want to say?), a long time neither make-up nor hair helped me to get attractions [...].

I care for myself to look great and be useful for society to give my life some sort of meaning, as I fear for the pressure of my school comerades.
[...]
Everyone comes for me if they have when having problems, needing help or just wanting to cry out to someone.
(Alt.: "They all come to me when they have...". But you can't use "everyone" and then relate to it by "they".)
[...]
It's not like I couldn't get friends, it's just I'm not used to them and so they lose interest very quickly.
[...]
I will need them to get stipendia scholarship for my college, 'cause my parents won't pay it.
[...]
And I will be happy when I'm finished with it.

Felina Noctis
06.11.2006, 16:55
Shakka! I'm not that bad! ;)

"Would I had..." is an older expression, same as "I wish I had..." ;) I DO like the classics!

Oh, I forgot to mention music: Hard and Heavy, Musicals and other stuff...

Blue Lion
06.11.2006, 17:20
@Foxx

I have to mind = I have to (re)think this/that = germ. "ich möchte anmerken".
So it would be more like "I have to mind, for a long time..."

:)

Peace
06.11.2006, 20:15
Maybe the things techers say are not just something with the meaning of blablabla....
I think I´ll learn a better English in here than that one of my( why ever trusting in my ability to talk english[not to write english] ) teachers have teached me.

I like the äähmm it´s like dings... without it some happenings, things, and persond can´t be described the rigth way.
but give me the english äähm and I´ll try to use it.

Foxx
06.11.2006, 22:50
That would be "er". :)

Felina Noctis
07.11.2006, 10:15
Er.... Dear Mister "I know everything 'cause I'm so perfect", what about your character?
Same to Miss "I kill everything black as a sacrafice to my Lord S***, anything else as an enemy to my religion!"?!

Or who ever you are going to play... ;)

Felicat
07.11.2006, 19:45
@Felina: Working on it. Will come this week. :)

Felicat
11.11.2006, 19:40
Well, my name's Samantha Mulder. No, I wasn't abducted by aliens nor were/are my parents fans of the X-Files. I was born and named before the series came out. I'm sixteen years old and I'm visiting a boarding school. Oh, and I'm a Satanist. No, I'm not sacrificing animals or humans, I just scare away annoying persons with bloody descreptions of Black Masses.

I've got no patience for idiots...or crazed Jesus-loving freaks.
Satan gave humanity wisdom and knowledge, he's the Geometer and he brought the light. God wants all of us to be as dumb as sheeps. I'm not going to become anyone's meal.

My favourite colours are green and red, not black. Please don't confuse me with those pathetic goths who write overly melodramatic poems about their oh so sad lives and the beauty of death.
I've got some friends, real friends. I know that because they didn't leave when I started to worship Satan. No, they aren't Satanists.

I'm about 1.60 metres tall and weighting 58 kilogramms. I've got black hair (not dyed), blue eyes and a much too pale complexion. I could blind the sun, my mother says. I'm normally slim, not too fat and not too thin.

Well I've got no clue which career I should persue but there's still time until I've to decide. My grades are average except for my favourite classes History and Art. There I normally get As and Bs.

I also have a adopted black rat called Dracula.

Hinata Hyuuga
12.11.2006, 05:15
Cool Idea

Sac
12.11.2006, 11:44
If Foxx will correct every mistake I do... but no, im not able to do... I would sitting with my dictionary all the time... too much time, too much time... Lio know... I am just reading... And looking the Rocky Horror Picture Show. :D

But your charakters... Can I see some facts of the real person? I think, I do.

Sac

Felina Noctis
13.11.2006, 17:27
I would prefer it, if Foxx could finally make a character to give us the possibility to start the game! ;) Go ahead nerd! :p

Foxx
13.11.2006, 19:59
Go ahead nerd! :p
You wish! :P Here comes the jock! :D

(By the way... I did not really get along with that style... are we going to do it this way all the game?)

Hi, I'm Ben, which goes for Benjamin as you might have guessed. Last name's Walker. And, oh right, my parents gave me one of these popular but useless second forenames, that are all „Oh look, I'm so special“. So Benjamin Lewis Walker it is. But let's just stay with Ben, OK? (And don't you dare to call me „Benji“! ;))

What shall I tell you about myself? I'm 16 years old, about 5 ft 19“, my eyes are of a very dark green and my hair is short cut and of a light brown. I dye it, though, to make it appear blond, since I don't like the natural color of my hair. In general I'm very into my good looks: I do a lot of sports to keep me physically fit and for that I'm quite built. And yes, I have I smile that girls die for! ;)
I, as well, take very well care for my clothing, as for me clothing tells a lot about yourself and I want mine to say "This guy's got style!". I never buy bargain articles, only branded ones, to me it's just pathetic seeing everyone walking around with the same jacket or pants, just because they were cheap on the local mall (and don't get me started on freaks). I mostly wear tight tee-shirts that fit my frame, sweaters and jeans, leather jackets, sneakers.... you get it, I'm the sporty type.

At school I'm doing well. No, really; in fact I'm doing better than most people expect me. It's like, when they see me, they are all „Look at this sonnyboy, considers himself to be the greatest, may be good at sports, but that's it, he won't even be able to add one to one“. The more I enjoy their amazement when they realize, that I'm not the dork they thought me to be. Especially at the science classes and maths I'm quite pleased with myself. And as for the humanities, well, I'm OK with those, not stunning but upper indermediate, I'd say. And as I'm hardly doing anything for school, I think I can be quite content with that, can't I?

So, what's left? Leisure activities. I already mentioned I'm good at sports. I use to go to the gym at least three times a week and moreover I'm playing baseball. I know they want me at the school's football team, however, I'm not very interested in that. It's baseball or football, you know, and I know which one gets me on!
Apart from that I prefer to spent my spare time with friends, getting around, drinking (only soda of course! :engel: ), having fun and so on.... y'know what I'm talking about. ;)
Oh, and.... well I sing. Yeah, you heard that right, in fact I'm a rather good singer. I can play the guitar, too. Acoustic guitar, I'd like to add. I'm into country and melodious rockand there's not much I enjoy as much as a relaxed sitting, playing the guitar and singing. Plus: the girls go for it! :D

So, that's pretty much me. We'll see each other at school, right?

Felina Noctis
13.11.2006, 21:38
Oh my God, you make me sick! I hate you, for sure I do... Have you been sitting in front of the mirror writing this? Why can some people have the perfect looks and brains and I can't? Just get out 'a here, I can't stand you... You're killing me with your perfect appareance! :heul: I need chocolate now, you ruined my day! *pah* :D

What style do you mean? The "I am, I do..."? Would you prefer "She / He is, She / He does"? We should stick to the style you can't do! :p

Peace
13.11.2006, 21:50
Lol Benji, I´ll remember that one!

playing the guitar and singing. Plus: the girls go for it! :D

Thats why making music is the best thing on earth, you do what you love to do, If you are good in it you´ll get money for it and and the girls have a crush on musicans.

we could call the band Boss hoss :head: :guitar: And their Artistnames could be Big Ben and Billy Boy ..... or better not!

Foxx
14.11.2006, 00:10
I need chocolate now, you ruined my day! *pah*
Doesn't help the looks! :nonono2:

:D
And by the way: Neither am I (in person) sporty in any way, nor can I play the guitar. ;)
And I suppose you won't think of Ben as the most likable guy around.... :floet:

What style do you mean? The "I am, I do..."? Would you prefer "She / He is, She / He does"? We should stick to the style you can't do! :p
:schorsch:

(Yes I was talking about the first person perspective. But let's give it shot, I'll get used to it.)

Lol Benji, I´ll remember that one!
You better don't! :guard:

we could call the band Boss hoss :head: And their Artistnames could be Big Ben and Billy Boy ..... or better not!
That seems like a perfect fit to me.... :lol:
But on the other side.... it does sound kinda gay... :kratz:

Blue Lion
14.11.2006, 10:07
therefore you sing the better ;)

I found a mistake! (nanana....)

And yes, I have I smile that girls die for!

You are a smile? XD
Okay minor mistake... a instead of I. (You use to many I's, anyway ;))

Also, what use is a smile the girls drop dead over? Except you're a necrophiliac.... (but every sunnyboy has a dark side, right? :twist: )

Although I didn't read much detailed farther.... or I will need some chocolate too :p

@Felina

I would like 3rd person narration the better, too, as I stated. Or I will put to much of myself in it and then it's becoming a self-insert oO

Peace
14.11.2006, 16:13
@ Foxx: Yeah, thats why I wrote "Or better not" , too Batman and Robin ( sorry to all fans)

Felina Noctis
14.11.2006, 23:10
Oh great, now that we are completed, we can start our little game! :laola:

I would prefer the "I" style, because I would like to learn how it feels to integrate yourself in a game and feel and talk like another person. Personal, yes, hard, sure... but interesting, don't you think?

But I would of course stick to majority. So please tell me, what do you want! Can I convince you of my wish?

We decided on "Maine" ok? All right for you if I kind of lead the game only in few directions? Important questions I won't decide but ask in this threat for a vote. Ok? Then we can start right off... right? So just those few last topics:

1. I or he/she?
2. Leader oder Master?

Felina Noctis
15.11.2006, 23:30
Ha, some more ideas... I'm very creativ when I start getting to tired to think! ;)
Please inform me about the subjects your Charas have! Subject and Level (A very, very good, advanced / B average / C needs more help)

For example:
Englisch A
Math B
French A
Musics A
Biology B
Sports C
Chose 8 - 10 Subjects, try to be realistic (mix science, language and social science) I will try to fit a timetable for our characters... ok?! (so we can take those information in our postings... )

I plan on writing longer Posts... Such as "My alarm started to ring et half past seven. Shit, I had almost forgot how I hate to get up early. I got up and went to the barthroom to brush my teeth. [...] Of course I arrived late at English. First day, first detention, damn! At least the stupid nerd got detention too. He was also late, and even sucking up to the teacher like hell couldn't help him" ;) Include others, include information you get in the directions...

Blue Lion
16.11.2006, 17:04
1- he/she, we will have direct speech, I guess, for your training, felina ;)

2. uh?

3. Joy's subjects:

Art A
English A
Psychology A
History A
Biology B
Geo- sciences B
Justice science B (?)
Maths C
Sports C (Hockey)
Spanish C

She also leads after lessons in english and gives courses in Arts on her afternoons for younger children. This is important for her social profile.

Felicat
16.11.2006, 17:12
I also vote for Third-Person-Narrative.

Samantha's classes and grades:

History A
Art A
Maths C
Sports C
English B
Biology C
French C
Social Studies C
Chemistry C
Computer Sciences B

Felina Noctis
16.11.2006, 18:41
My subjects:

Englisch A
Poetry A
History A
Musics A
Debate A
Economic Science B
French B
Biology B
Maths C
Sports C

@Felicat: No D please, that is about course levels, not about marks! ;) We have three Levels of courses!
Lio: never heard about justice science at school, but I'm allright with that!

Felicat
16.11.2006, 19:06
Okay, I changed it, Felina.

Peace
16.11.2006, 19:36
Sports B
Math C
English C
Musics A
History C
Poetry A
Computer Sience C (for Mixing and Editing songs during the course)
Biology C

I or he? He, while using I, I would write too much like its me not Billy

These Leaderthing sounds good to me

@ Felina: you got french twice

Blue Lion
16.11.2006, 19:38
@Felina

you have a french A and B course! Your the multiple woman! XD

I have no idea what's called, in german it's "Rechtswissenschaften" which teaches the handling of local and state law, attending a jury, a court, being witness and stuff.

Felina Noctis
16.11.2006, 21:03
Where's the problem? That's a hard language! At university I have three courses of French! But I changed it to poetry (nice idea, Peace!!)

Ok, I help out for the nerd! ;)

All courses available with an A!

Felina Noctis
19.11.2006, 22:32
Ok, me again. I'm about to set up the timetable and have to ask you two questions:

1. Peace: Would you mind trading Art for another subject? Then we could say eather arts or music and put it in the same timeline! ;) Same for French OR Spanish. And it's Geo OR Economics, Justice OR Computer Science.

2. I think we should skip the course system in sports and just be all in the same sportsgroup (neither a nor b nor c). We can still have horrible marks, can't we?

@Foxx: Please try to stick to the subjects allready mentioned. That would make it easier for me to keep the timetable. ;)

Peace
20.11.2006, 17:16
1. done

2. no bad Idea, makes it easyer to check out the Character (not what you think, I realy mean the Charakter!) of the girls

Foxx
20.11.2006, 17:41
2. I think we should skip the course system in sports and just be all in the same sportsgroup (neither a nor b nor c). We can still have horrible marks, can't we?
Great for my charakter... has to be stuck with all the losers. ;)

Blue Lion
20.11.2006, 17:57
Argh!

character. guys, with "c"!

Foxx
20.11.2006, 18:46
My bad. :drop:

Felina Noctis
23.11.2006, 13:59
As usual, term will start on Monday! Maybe Foxx might be able to Post the timetable I made, because I don't know how to do this...
You will know what you do and with whom!
I will open the game thread on Monday Morning (or maybe Sunday evening). Hope we will have fun together.

Btw. I surrender to Third Person Style! ;)

New problem, Foxx taught me to see: we need more science, so I ask Lion / Felicat to take Chemistry or Physiks instead of Jus / Social Science. Peace can just add physiks, cause he has fewer lessons anyway. I will also change this in my timetable, soon! Thanx for understanding!

Felicat
23.11.2006, 19:21
I took out rather Economics in exchange for Chemistry. Beware 'cause I might blow up the school. :twist:

I'm eagerly awaiting the game thread, Felina. :)

Felina Noctis
23.11.2006, 19:33
So you force me, to take out Economics as well... Fine... *changing timetable again*
No economics anymore!

(Please remind me, that next time, I just force a timetable upon the players! ;))

Felina Noctis
24.11.2006, 10:36
Because of some real problems with the timetable and criticism from others, I 'm sorry to tell you, that I had to change the subject system! Please just accept it, as it is! ;)

Obligatory subjects (EVERYONE HAS to have those subjects)
English, Maths, Biology, History, Geography and Sports

Semi - obligatory subjects (Chose one out of two , connected with /)
Physiks / Chemistry, Music / Arts, Social Science / Economics, Spanish / French

Those two groups give 10 subjects to each of you.

Now you have the possibility to chose extracurricular courses! Those are "Just for Fun!"

Psychology, Poetry, Debate, Computer Science, Labs, more Sports

Added to this, you can have activitys in the afternoons or evenings, such as School Band, Orchestra, Choir or I don't know!

Damn, I think I forgot something important... O_O I will add it, as soon as I can remember! Sorry, for those changes, but it makes it easier as well as more realistic!

Blue Lion: Sorry, but I decided there won't be any Justice Since at Highschool. "Jura" is for university, in Highschool it will be part of "Social Science" Ok?

Please stick to the A - B - C system (not sports) and post your new choice again! I will change the timetable and tell you soon! Note that "A" Level might include extra courses, because it's the Extention- form (for very motivated people). For example English A Levelers are asked to take Poetry and/or Debate (at least one of those), Chemistry A Levelers NEED Labs (for experiments). History / Art might include trips to Museums on the weekends or something.

This is a private Highschool with high standards. So don`t question them, please! ;)

Felicat
24.11.2006, 16:31
English B
Maths C
Biology C
History A
Geography C
Sports -
Social Science C
Arts A
Chemistry C
French C

Computer Science B

Blue Lion
24.11.2006, 18:01
Art A
English A
History A
Biology A
Chemistry B
Geography B
Social Science B
Maths C
Sports
Spanish C
Psychology A (free time)

Foxx
27.11.2006, 12:55
English B
Maths A
Geography C
History C
Physics A
Biology B
Spanish B
Music B
Economics B
Gym class A

Then for the extracurricular activities I would take extra Sports, Baseball and Labs.

Felina Noctis
27.11.2006, 13:16
My new subjects:

Englisch A
History A
Musics A
French A
Economic Science B
Biology B
Geography C
Physics C
Maths C
Sports

Adding to these in the afternoon Poetry + Debate

Peace
27.11.2006, 17:11
English B
Maths C
Biology C
History C
Geography B
Sports
Physiks C
Music A
Social Science C
Spanish C

Plus Poetry

Felina Noctis
27.11.2006, 21:07
Ok, I'm sorry, folk, I can't post the timetable, because it's Excel. Please give me your Email Adresses (PN if you want) and I'll send it to you, together with the groups' lists. Each class lasts about two hours. All course types (ABC) are in the same timeline!

Monday (which we need first)
8am Englisch
10am Biology
12pm15 Chemistry/Physiks
2pm15 Music/Arts
4pm30 Debate

Please check out yourself, who's in your course!

Felina Noctis
28.11.2006, 06:50
It has started! (http://www.comicforum.de/comicforum/showthread.php?t=84304)

Felina Noctis
30.11.2006, 10:02
I'm eagerly awaiting the game thread, Felina. :)

Now it's been there for 3 days and no one's intrested (peace excluded)... *wonder*

Felina Noctis
13.12.2006, 10:18
Ok, I'm not very good in explaining, I guess, 'cause Foxx allready asked me twice, how this game is supposed to work, and even if the others didn't ask, I don't think they know more, for they don't answer at all!

Here I try again.
It is like a story, written by several author's. First come, first serve! Foxx wrote about an essay you had to write in B class. Of course now EVERY member of the B class has to write an essay. I took the topic media for A class and so Joy will have the same. It is important that you read the postings of all players closely, so that you know, what influences your character and what doesn't. Of course you are free to invent your own ideas, as long as they are not in conflict with ideas that have allready been postet!
You are also free to invent new pupils, your friends, your rivals... Give names to the teachers... So now the Englishteachers have been named. But the first one to name a teacher decides. For example Biology...
If you give a name in your post, mark it fat. I will make a list in this threat later, so we won't forget the name till next lesson.

Peace, you still haven't given me a possibility to send you the timetable. I won't post all of it, so you can ask someone else to send it to you, or post it.

Now I hope all problems are solved and the game can go on. Pleas ASK if you have any further questions. It's better than hiding! ;)

Peace
13.12.2006, 17:06
or Email: B.Broschkus@gmx.de

Felina Noctis
14.12.2006, 15:55
No more Bill Please, thats too much bankok brothel!

Billy´s head hit the table when the teacher used the word "Detention", he knew that word much too well. He started to work. After he had written some sentences he started deaming. Some seconds and a real hard fight against himself he began to work again.
When the Bell rang Billy grabed his sheets and walked out of the class.
(When)Someone tapped his shoulder and asked a question, Billy turned around.
It was one of those baseball-dudes:" Ever woke up in the wrong bedroom?"

*Err* if you think, Bill is a hooker's name, you should have chosen another! ;)
I know, some of them are only spelling mistakes because of tiping. Try to concentrate more on your posts and you will improve!

Blue Lion
14.12.2006, 16:30
Sorry for my long absence I had a lot of work to do but since my vacations start one day earlier than for everyone else (wednesdays is my spare day) I'll have more time from then on.

Felina Noctis
11.01.2007, 19:10
I will be absent till april. Feel free to continue without me, I will find a way to catch up! ;)

Felina Noctis
08.05.2007, 17:11
Billy didn´t give Cat a look, he just answered:"Thanks mom, but it´s way to hard for someone like me on life's brown side!"
He wrote the sentence down. Maybe the girl understood what he meant, maybe not, he realy loved sentences which made people think about.
Most of the dudes he knew wouldn´t understand a quarter of his hardcore - lyrics but that was no problem he even loved sentences which hit like a ten ton hammer because they said straight what they should say!

Ok, that are the spelling mistakes that sprang into my face, as soon as I saw your posting! I have no idea, if the grammar is right or if a "ten ton hammer" is an expression, but never mind! Try to stick to one tense (which is the past tense in this game), don't mix past and present tense! And watch the capitalizing rules...

Peace
18.05.2007, 17:08
the part is changed

Felina Noctis
28.05.2007, 18:49
I'm sorry to inform you, that this RPG didn't make it into my priority list. I won't be able to post here, in the next two month. (Maybe longer). Feel free to go on without me!

Felina Noctis
08.10.2007, 16:43
Hi guys,
here we go again. Obviously my idea to make up a RPG without anyone in charge wasn't all too successfull. I can offer you to master this RPG from now on, if you are still interested. Just give me some days to make up a real storyline!
Please tell me soon, if you want to go on! Or WHO wants to go on!
Greetings

Felicat
08.10.2007, 17:36
I want to go on and I'd like to have a storyline and some mastering. :) Thanks, Felina.

Felina Noctis
27.10.2007, 20:23
Ok then, let's get the party started! I put in Bill / Peace, too, even though he didn't tell wether or not he wants to keep on going.

Information for all:

1) I put in two extra NPCs, that can be used to introduce new players if anyone is interested. I won't exceed the number of five players, no matter who's asking.

2) The subject changed from mere "Boarding School Adventures" to the Mystery Level. I get my inspiration from Highschool Series such as "Smallville" or "Buffy". (Yeah, I know that's mystery in highschool, that's what I said, right?) I haven read anything of Stephen King, besides "Green Mile" but if anyone likes to use on of his ideas, as we are playing in the city of Maine, please inform me via PN and I'll do my best to fulfill your requests!

3) I suggested to correct the mistakes you make, when I started this idea. But on the one hand I can't really find them if they are not too evident, ion the other hand I'm just too busy to search for them. If something springs up, I'll tell you. But I can't guarantee anything. Ask Foxx for it, he's cool!

Ok, that's all for the moment. I'll put the Masterpost in the gamethread in no time!

Foxx
27.10.2007, 21:29
:cool:

Felina Noctis
19.11.2007, 22:06
Ok guys, feel free to invent something. Is there someone who smokes and always has some matches with him / her? Who is the girl with the torch? :D
Think about it, I'm curious to read your news!

And I want to give my regards to Foxx who is very helpful when it comes to formulating scary postings!

Felina Noctis
23.11.2007, 16:57
Ok, just to simplify this game, I collected the Charas

Felicat playing Samantha (http://www.comicforum.de/showpost.php?p=2439328&postcount=44)
Blue Lion playing Joy (http://www.comicforum.de/showpost.php?p=2436075&postcount=35)
Foxx playing Ben (http://www.comicforum.de/showpost.php?p=2440123&postcount=48)
Peace (right now not) playing Billy (http://www.comicforum.de/showpost.php?p=2435885&postcount=29)
Me playing Cat (http://www.comicforum.de/showpost.php?p=2435848&postcount=28)

Felina Noctis
30.11.2007, 14:54
As you are all very creative, I believe it is not necessary for my chara to give any more hints, is it? I'd prefer if the others figured some things out on their own! ;)

Felina Noctis
28.06.2008, 19:05
So sorry, I manoeuvred this RPG into a deadend. But I'll take a sharp turn and keep on going. I hope you'll be patient and kind enough to keep on going with me! ;)

I left Peace out, since I haven't heard from him in Ages!

Felicat
28.06.2008, 19:25
You can count on me, Felina. :)

Foxx
04.08.2008, 12:12
Felina and I just noticed the timetable was never posted here and as she doesn't have neither the server nor the capability I'm doing it for her. ;)

Here we go:

http://www.olive-foxx.de/sonstiges/foxcroft_timetable.jpg

Peace
04.08.2008, 14:36
One question: do we still have these A B C splited class-stuff?

Felina Noctis
04.08.2008, 14:46
I don't think so! A, B, C are the marks you Characters got! ^^*
If anyone, has - same as me - forgotten their combination:

English all
Maths all
History all
Biology all
Geographie all
Sports All
Art Lion, Felicat
Music Peace, Felina, Foxx
Spanish Foxx, Lion, Peace
French Felina, Felicat
Physiks Foxx, Felina, Peace
Chemistry Lion, Felicat
Economics Foxx, Felina
Social Studies Felicat, Peace, Lion
Computer Science Felicat
Debate Felina
Poetry Peace, Felina
Psychology Lion
Labs Foxx

Peace
04.08.2008, 15:00
Thanks, to foxx and felina the timetable saved Billy from not knowing where to go

Foxx
04.08.2008, 15:29
I don't think so! A, B, C are the marks you Characters got! ^^*
Huh? I think you mixed something up, of course we have different class levels. That's why on our first day the characters had different English teachers, depending on which level they are attending. Same thing for Spanish: Ben has a B class whereas Billy and Joy have a C class. Doesn't have anything to do with the grades.

Felina Noctis
04.08.2008, 15:43
I'm sorry, I put it the wrong way: I don't think we should stick to this kind of different Level Courses. So I decided that now A, B and C refer to the marks you got in those courses. Well, there are no Fs and Ds, be happy, don't argue! ;) Or we just forget about those letters for now. But I think further deviding would help the game!

Foxx
04.08.2008, 15:53
Hm... I hate continuity errors. ;) We started out with different levels, so I would prefer if we kept them. At least in the main subjects, as we already had English on this base.

Felina Noctis
04.08.2008, 16:05
Ok, fine! I'll stick to it! Never mind! ;) You'll see soon enough, what you'll get from continuity! :p
But it was no error, just a suggestion. I haven't made any mistakes concerning lessons yet!

Felina Noctis
09.10.2008, 17:08
Ok, I'm quite inspired by the exam on gothic literature I wrote this week. Maybe, I could just go on... if Foxx and Felicat don't really know what to do right now! ;)

Felicat
09.10.2008, 18:14
Go ahead if you like, Felina. It's fine with me. :)

Felina Noctis
02.01.2009, 22:36
Exam... Speaking of which, I am sorry to inform you that you will have to wait a little longer for the real interesting parts! :D (Don't) worry, I'll be back! :asthanos:

Foxx
06.01.2009, 22:18
http://www.comicforum.de/showthread.php?t=34864&page=35

Felina Noctis
31.01.2009, 11:41
Well guys, sorry to inform you, but I'm not going to keep this RPG suffering. I thought it might be fun, just to plot along together, I never really thought about a plot to master and those ideas I had have been lost during the last weeks of studying. If you still want to improve your English, I would advice watching DVDs original Soundtracks and reading.

Would any of the Mods be so kind as to shut down this preparationthread and the gamethread (http://www.comicforum.de/showthread.php?t=84304) as well. Of course, if anyone else would like to keep it going, feel free to do so, I don't care!

Foxx
31.01.2009, 18:13
That's a pity. :( But if you want so, I will close the threads. If you happen to change your mind, I can reopen them.