Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 76 bis 100 von 113

Thema: Foxcroft Academy - Part 1

Mitglied Avatar von Felina Noctis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Partial...?" Oh my, this was not the day for big words. Cat looked at her watch and cursed. "Class has started und Mme. Leroux can be a darned bitch if it comes to students being late! What about having our breakfast after class? Maybe we can figure out something than!" she turned and speeded towards the schoolbuilding! "Meet you at the cafeteria!" she shouted over her shoulders, but didn't wait for Sam to answer.

The door to the classroom was wide open, when Ben reached it. But he couldn't hear his Spanish teacher or anyone else. As he came near and looked into the room, he noticed it was empty. There was no note on the blackboard which usually declared a room change.

After Joy had finished her preparations, she hurried towards her Spanish class and arrived just in time to meet Billy in front of an empty class room. No notes nor signs of their teacher or classmates.

Sam's classroom was in the same floor as Ben's and she could see him standing there, when she turned to enter her French class and found it empty.
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    J. K. Rowling

Mod Batman-Forum Avatar von Felicat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Okay, until later then," Sam said to Cat, then watched her disappear. Grabbing her book bag better she hurried for her own class. Maybe she was lucky and her teacher was late too. When she came panting to a halt outside the classroom, she could see that late was an understatement. Nobody was there, not even one of the pupils. She took a confused look around and only saw that Ben guy in the hall who also had played a role in her nightmare. Very strange... Maybe the teacher had fallen sick and there was no replacement. Sam went to the blackboard and looked for the notice that there would be no class today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was neither a note on the blackboard nor any sign that teachers and students had been there anytime that day. Sam could do nothing but wait or leave, but there was no sign there would be any point in waiting.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange, very, very strange! Sam decided to head for the secretary to find out what was going on. School trips were always announced beforehand so they couldn't have gone to a museum or some educational event. Maybe the putting up a notice just had been forgotten. She left the classroom and saw Ben again. Maybe it was worth to ask him about his recollections from yesterday. He couldn't think her to be any stranger than he already did.

So she walked over to him. "Hey," she said. "Had any strange dreams?" For some unknwoing bystander her words might have sounded like some joke but her face was serious.

Alumnus (ehemaliges Teammitglied) Avatar von Foxx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Ben still held his cell phone to his ear, looking puzzled into the empty room, before realizing that Billy had already hung up on him. He put the cell into his pocket, then looked at his watch again and double-checked with clock in the classroom. Class should have begun about 15 minutes ago, no doubt. Maybe Señor Contreras had taken the class to one of the computer rooms or to the library? Darn, he would be even later, if he had to check all those - there were three IT rooms and all of them in differnet parts of the building, not to mention the library across the yard.

When Sam addressed him, he flinched for a second as he hadn't noticed her at all until now. Realizing what she had just asked him, his look got as serious as hers. "Looks like we all had", he answered, nodding slowly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "That's very strange," said Sam slowly and rubbed her forehead. She was relieved that Ben was indeed a part of these events. Three people with the same nightmare could hardly be a coincidence. "A shared nightmare," she continued. "But why? And was it really just a nightmare?" She looked at Ben. "We need to find out if Mrs. Smith is really... you know, dead!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Ben stayed quiet for some moments, he took his time to think before answering: "And I guess you can't remember how you came home." It wasn't a question, more a remark. Ben threw a last glimpse into the empty class room and then made a decision: "Alright, let's look for her. I don't have the nerve to go on the search for my class, anyway. I will hand in a medical attestation or whatever. Let's go!" He still had more than an hour, before he would meet with Billy after his class.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam shook her head. "Nope, not even yesterday's dinner." She threw a glance into the classroom and then looked back to Ben. "My class isn't there also. Either they're all sitting outside or many teachers have the flu today." She shrugged. "Yeah, let's go! I want to clear that up. It's getting on my nerves."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "Or have been killed off", Ben added to Sam's toughts about all the teachers having a flu. It was supposed to be a joke but in the moment the words came out of his mouth, Ben realized there might be more to it, than he had actually intended. There was a moment of awkward silence before Ben waved aside in order to skip the topic. "OK, let's go the staff room and see if she's there or if someone else knows about her whereabouts."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killed off... Who knew? It was possible but she hope for another outcome. After a few moments of silence, Sam nodded. "Right..."
    She walked with Ben. "I just can't help it but I've got a strange feeling. I mean what shall we do if she's really dead? That whole thing makes me nervous."

Mitglied Avatar von Peace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Billy noticed Joy his first thougth was "strike, I´m not the only one who´s to late", then he went into the class prepairing himself to get detention, again!
    But then he steped into a empty class, Confused he checked the Blackboard, no note. A smile appeared on his face :" Breakfast time!!"
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Sam and Ben reached the staff room it was locked. They hadn't seen anyone on their way there. They hadn't heard anyone. The whole school seemed to be empty and silent.

When Billy turned and left the room to get on his way to get his breakfast, he noticed that Joy was gone. Just one second ago, the girl had been standing behind him, and now it seemed at if she had never been there.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He turned around to follow the order his belly had given :"hey, we could have break..." in the middle of the sentences billy noticed that the girl he was talking to has vanished. :" Wow, and I thought I´m fast in leaving the classroom!". So he left the classroom to check the corridor. Nothing. :" Either she´s the fastest girl in the world or I´ve seen some kind of Weatherballonreflection!" He joked to himself. All this strage stuff was to much for Billy and his empty belly, but it was way to strange so he took a glimpse in every Classroom he passed on his way to the cafeteria.
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "OK, this is starting to freak me out. I mean ... where is everyone? Seems like we are the only persons in the whole school!" Ben paused, his eyes wandered downwards while he was thinking. In fact the only one (apart from Sam) he had gotten a life sign from since getting up, had been Bill. He had neither seen anyone in the dorms nor on his way to the class room. He might have been late, yes, but there should have been someone crossing his paths.
    He looked up again and asked: "Have you been in contact to anyone this morning?"
    Geändert von Foxx (18.09.2008 um 15:32 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I talked to Cat before we met," Sam answered with a frown. "But I can't remember to have see anyone else. Strange. We all were in detention together and now we seem to be the only ones wandering these halls. Ben, I've got a bad feeling about this. Something's definitely amiss, something really bad."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Someone calling my name?" Just the second Sam had mentioned the girl, Cat suddenly appeared out of another classroom the both had passed. She tried an akward smile "Did your class decide not to turn up, as well? I don't know... was their any information about a school trip or did I just miss the fire alarm? Every classroom I passed on my way here was just as empty as this one, the cafeteria is empty and the teacher's room is locked and no answers!" She sighed.

In the corner of his eyes Ben saw a movement at the far end of the corridor. The cafeteria was that way, and Ben was suddenly reminded that Bill might be waiting for him, since most likely there was no lesson at all! Bill had actually just reached the cafeteria to find it as empty as any other room in the building.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :"Well..."
    Billy strolled through the Cafetaria looking around. :" Suprize, suprize...
    like a gig without a crowd... lame!"
    `This seems the become the worst and probably the most boring day in history!`
    he though. His mood hit the ground and only two things could prevent it from breaking through.
    So he decided to get some food and to visit the place many students call "Billy´s living room".
    While walking to the place were the buffet hopfully hasn´t disapeard together with all the people, it occured to him that there was one person he had seen today.
    Not a second later he had pushed the green button to call Ben and reached the buffet
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "Cat then, hm ... well it seems as if the only persons around are those who had detention yesterday. Seems to be more than just coincidence to me. I hope this doesn't mean that there's the body of Mrs. Smith lying around here somewhere."

Ben turned around, when he saw a movement at the end of the hallway but was distracted by his cell. He got it out of his pocket and checked the display: Bill was calling him. So he very likely had found his class empty, as well. Ben pushed the answering button: "Hi Bill. I guess you're lonely, too?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cat saw the black cat that had passed the corridor clearly, when Ben missed it to reach for his cell phone. She didn't mention it, but waved the boy and Sam to follow her. They were allready pretty close to the Cafeteria, they could smell coffee and hear the distinctive voive of Bill talking into his cell phone.

Bill really had reason to be surprised. The Cafeteria wasn't empty at all. There was a gurgiling machine that had brewed a huge pot full of the hot black stuff that meant live for most of the students. There were heaps of Muffins, Cookies, Sandwiches and other tasty products displayed in the showcases. Only the students that usually crowded the room were missing, as well as Mrs. Potts, the amiable old woman that got up early every day to make all the lovely food herself.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hi Cat!" Sam nodded in her direction then looked back at Ben. "Maybe it's still in the detention room where we found it yesterday," she answered. She followed her fellow students down to the cafeteria.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some kind of light apeared at the end of the dark tunnel.
    All that tasty food, and nobody around who whats to have a piece of the cake, then he got pulled back to reality by the voice of ben.
    :" Yeah, that why I´ calling you, the shool seems to be as empty as my wallet, but the good thing is: I gonna have the best breakfast in my entire life!
    I realy do love mrs. potts!!"
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Ben gave Sam look that said as much as "stop saying things like that" before he answered Bill: "Yeah we noticed this thing with all the others not being here - it's hard not to notice. And still your breakfast is the only thing you worry about? You can't be serious!" He shook his head. "Anyway, we're on our way. See ya in a sec."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "World seems always nicer after a good breakfast!" Ben couldn't make out if it was dry sarcasm or really an advice when Cat uttered those words. But since she had aimed for the coffeemachine as soon as they entered the Cafeteria, she had probably been serious. "Sorry, need to get my brains working!" she mumbled after taking a sip. "So you also remember a scary...." she hesitated a second "... event in the detention room?" Her eyes wandered from Ben to Billy and finally reached Sam. She literary stared at her from nose to toes. as if she was pondering whether the girl had actually called upon Satan and caused this trouble as she had always threatened.

With his distinct musical ears Billy could make out a scratching sound, coming from the direction of the food. But it was such a short moment that he heard it - it might have been his fantasy.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy had sat down in front of his ultimate breakfast. He seemed to be unambiguously awake and well tempered
    ": good morning ladys!" he welcomed the other survivors.
    ": got some cake
    a seat for rest
    Oh beautyfull day"
    But when cat metioned the detention billy wasn´t able to retain his good mood completly.
    ": Definitively more than one! But about yesterday I just remember a locked door !"
    He turned his head to the counter, when he heard some strage sound `nice, now I become paranoid too!`
    he decited to forget about that and confined himself to eat up the daintys he already had placed on the table in front of him.
    His guitarcase leaned direktly next to him against the table
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At Ben's look at her, Sam just raised her arms. Hey, it was a possibility! In the cafeteria, Sam nodded to Billy, greeting him, and then fixed herself a hot chocolate. When she was done and turned around, cup in hand, she noticed Cat's stare. "No, I didn't kill her," she answered coolly. "Neither directly nor through any other means. I'm a far too lousy actress to play the screaming Final Girl role that convincingly."

Seite 4 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte