Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 51 bis 75 von 113

Thema: Foxcroft Academy - Part 1

Mitglied Avatar von Blue Lion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I could summon a friendly ghost to eat you." snarked Joy in Ben s direction. "If you have nothing useful to say, you could at least shut up."
    Carefully, Joy walked to a wall and started gently knocking against them. Maybe there really were some passages, although she doubted it.
    If not, they would have to use a chair or whatever to break the door open. In modern schools, a kick was enough to break a wall, however, this one was rather old.

Mod Batman-Forum Avatar von Felicat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I can't summon any ghosts but if you don't shut up, you little punk, I'm gonna call upon Satan to devour your useless soul!" Sam shot back at Ben. "Really! We should rather be careful that we don't get killed ourselves. Who knows if the killer isn't still nearby."

Alumnus (ehemaliges Teammitglied) Avatar von Foxx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "Yeah, it could be one of us. How can we trust each other? Uuuhhh!"

The irony and irritation in Ben's voice was hard to miss. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, obviously following what Joy had suggested.

Mitglied Avatar von Felina Noctis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Well, since I'm claustrophobic anyway, I wouldn't offer to crawl, even if you begged me on you knees!" answered Cat, but then the other two girls sided with her and she was impressed what scary ideas those girls had in their minds, even in a situation such as this.

Trembling she leaned next to Ben, tried to stable herself with the wall behind her back. "Could we stop talking about ghosts and soul-devouring, please?" she pleaded.

Before Joy and Sam could say any more, they all heard a horrible scream from the back of the room, followed by a gurgling sound, as if someone was drowning.
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam was about to answer Cat but the terrible screaming and gurgling interrupted her. "Flashlight? Fire? Something? We need to see what' happening," she said hurriedly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Masterpost

The screaming and gurgling faded away. Instead a deafening shriek stopped Samantha in the middle of her sentence. She felt the urge to press her hands against her ears, her sight blurred and suddenly she felt something warm and soft surrounding her. She was no longer standing, but lying and the she couldn’t move her body freely but felt limited by whatever was surrounding her.

Nearly the same thing happened to Ben , Cat and Joy . Instead of a shriek, the boy heard a very loud ringing. Cat recognized a strange melody while Joy’s ears were tormented with a loud buzzing sound. All of them were wrapped in something soft but strangling, some had the feeling to suffocate. It was very dark around them, but then suddenly each of the youngsters noticed that the sounds they heard were very familiar and maybe it would help to see if they opened their eyes.

As soon as they did so, the kids found themselves in their beds, totally wrapped in their blankets, covered in cold sweat. Their hearts were pulsating rapidly in their breasts and they could not believe even one second that everything they had experienced had just been a nightmare… It was eight o’clock in the morning and each of them was totally alone in their room, the roommates had probably already left for breakfast. In fact the whole dormatory was allready empty.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cat had been struggling against her blanket for quite a while, before she finally managed to get up. She went over to the sink, swept some cold water into her face before she was ready to meet her reflection in the mirror. It was pale as always, but to her surprise covered with tiny red scratches, almost fully healed yet visible as small red lines. But she didn’t take her time to wonder about such a bagatelle. She had slept in and didn’t want to miss the first class or breakfast for that matter.
    After a short shower she put on a fresh t-shirt, jumper and jeans and grabbed her bag. She hurried down an empty corridor, through the girls’ wing and the hallway. When she had left the dormitory’s building she slowed down her pace to enjoy the cool, fresh morning breeze.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Within seconds Ben was sitting totally upright in his bed, breathing heavily and feeling his heart pumping as if he'd just ran the 100 meters in barely 10 seconds. Last thing he remembered before everything faded was how he had been looking for his cell phone in order to follow Sam's scream for some light. It took him some time to calm down. He was in his room, everything was fine. No dead teachers, no freaks, no fucking blackouts. It had been a dream.

He got up and noticed he was late. Way too late, to be exakt. He jumped out of his bed and grabbed some jeans and a "Green Day American Idiot Tour 2005" t-shirt from a mountain of clothes he actually should wash or at least put back into his cupboard. As there was not time left to take a shower, his antiperspirant would have to do.

But then he hesitated - his thoughts still were on what he remembered of his dream. Could all of this only have been a nightmare? It felt way to real. And when had he been falling asleep? He couldn't remember. He had been to class yesterday and never had been to his dormitory after school and before the detention. He noticed how a chilly feeling came over him. What day was this? He quickly searched his cellphone to check the date - it was tuesday. Ben didn't really know if this should relieve him or not - how could he be missing half a day? How could he not remember what happened in the afternoon and in the evening?
    Slowly he sat down on his bed, while a strange feeling took possession of him. What had happened? It couldn't have been a dream - or had it? What about the others? Maybe they would be able to tell him...

He again took his cell phone and opened the integrated phone book. He didn't have the numbers of any of the girls (what for?), but at least that one of Billy. Though he hadn't been in the room, he had witnessed that something strange had happened - if it had happened. So he pushed the button with the tiny green telephone in order to dial Billy's number.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Samantha's eyes flew open and with strength born from sheer terror she pushed away the suffocating blanket. She gasped for air for several minutes and her heartbeat sounded deafingly in her tormented ears. What a nightmare! Finally she had calmed down and sat up in her bed. "Just a nightmare," she mumbled to herself. "But why in the Ninth Circle of Hell was I dreaming about all those people? It's not like they're my best friends or something..."

Sam rose and went into the bathroom. She really needed a soothing shower.

Mitglied Avatar von Peace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy was sleeping like a dead man when his cell phone startet playing "fire and gasoline". One hand pushed his pillow on his head, the other hand searched for his pants, grabed the phone and put it on his ear:" I hope for you that you are a realy pretty babe..." After speaking that sentences he startet to wake up. Slowly he removed pillow under his head and opened his eyes
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Ben rolled his eyes when he heard Bill, but swallowed his answer and instead came right to the point: "Billy, it's me, Ben. Listen to me - what happened yesterday in detention? I know it might sound strange, but just answer it. Do you remember anything?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Felicat

The water was freezing cold. Nothing unusual when you got up so late that all the other girls had already showered. The dormitories were comfortable, but the building was quite old so that the pipes couldn’t always supply the students with sufficient amounts of hot water…
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Detention..." slowly he began to remember the dream, but that stuff was too wierd " I dont remember clearly, you guys Locked the door or something..." he scratched his Head "No, I realy dont know! Sorry dude..."
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam hurried through her shower and afterwards rubbed herself dry. She dressed and combed her hair. She was hungry so she planned to go to breakfast as soon as she had finished her morning toilette.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Felicat

Nothing unusual happend while Sam got ready to leave for breakfast. When she walked through the dormatory, it was very quiet. All the other girls seemed to have left already. As she looked through one of the windows she could see Cat plodding along the flowerbeds towards the main building. Even though it was late, the girl didn't hurry at all. It would be easy for Sam to catsch up with her, before she reached the other side of the quadrangle.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "We didn't lock the door, this damn piece of shit locked itself!" Ben was surprised how upset this sentence had come out and immediately shut up and took a deep breath. The important point was: Bill remembered the door being locked, so he had indeed been there. And just like Ben himself he obviously couldn't remember, what had happened afterwards. But Ben had to be sure, so he added: "Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, you say you don't remember detention too well. Do you remember anything else, like what you did in the evening or how you came home - you are at home, aren't you?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Sam looked out of a window she saw Cat outside. She had dreamed about her, Sam remembered. But why? But was there really sense in trying to understand a nightmare? Maybe she just had eaten something wrong or too much... She stopped dead in her track. Wait a second. She couldn't remember what she had been eating for dinner. Nor how she sat at dinner or went to bed or...

With vigour Sam started again and ran out of the dormitory, trying to catch up with Cat. Maybe the other girl knew something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suddenly she heard steps behind her... Somebody was definitely coming up behind her so Cat stoped and turned to see Sam running across the courtyard. "Hey!" she stated. She wasn't sure if Sam was just hurrying to get breakfast or if there was another reason to run. Others liked to gossip about the goth girl. Cat never did, she wasn't the Cheerleader - oh - so - popular - type anyway. And she admired those who stuck to there ideals no matter who told them to stop. She waited for Sam to reach her or run by, paying attention to a great red lilly in the flowerbed next to her.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hey," Sam panted and came to a halt next to Cat. "Uhm, I know it's a weird question but I'm not kidding you nor am I on drugs. What happened yesterday? We got detention, right? Was I there?" Sam was clearly confused and not lying as she talked to her schoolmate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cat reached towards her head as if it hurt. "Uh... Well detention? I don't know... I had a strange dream about the detention room and all... you were there, I guess..." She looked up to meet Sams eyes and tried to get her thoughts straight. "I remember the assembly and those idiots that got us detention. I remember Mrs.... Mrs..." She looked shocked "It really was a nightmare you know, all this blood and screaming... I'm sorry, I'm still so confused I can't remember anything about yesterday afternoon and evening." She tried a weak smile "Just imagine, this nightmare caught me so much, that I could even see the scratches on my face, that I got during this horror detention. I surely need some coffee!" But Sam could see clearly the little scars across Cat's face. Scars she had never noticed before.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "But... There are scratches on your face." Sam pointed to them. "And I also had a nightmare about detention. The teacher... She had no eyeballs anymore. It was really scary! And I also can't remember anything from yesterday's afternoon and evening." She looked at Cat, realization dawning. "That's crazy. We both had nightmares about detention and have partial amnesia. Something's definitely not right here."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ": I´m in my room, what´s very strange if you ask me..." Billy put his jeans and a Led Zeppelinshirt on, grabbed his guitarcase (just for the case that the musicroom is "suprisingly" appearing on his way) ": normaly I start thinking while having breakfast, so lets meet there! " with that words he left his room and walked down the corridor
    U can´t touch this !

Mitglied Avatar von Blue Lion
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though entangled with blankets, Joy was freezing, her body cold.
    Panic-strickend she tried to free herself from the blankets and jumped out of bed just to take a deep breath. She looked to the window and saw daylight, some bird flying over to some nicer looking feeding-place.
    Like in trance she moved to the bathroom, everything seemed to her like in slow motion. When she saw herself in the mirror, she found the leftovers of mascara and eyeliner. Make up. Did she go to bed without taking off her make up? But that couldn't be, taking it of was like a ritual...
    She shook her had and washed her face >A dream again. It was just a dream. Just a dream. Just a damn dream. It was just a dream. A very, very bad dream.< she tried to convince herself >Nobody is dead, everything is fine. Be calm Joyce. Be calm. Don't freak out, not now. You have to go and be calm.<
    She went back to her room to get ready >Going to be late... oh well, **** it< was she thinking in a grumpy manner. Nothing could be worse than this morning. Leaving, she considered taking one of her fruit knives with her, just to *feel* secure. But that would only lead to more trouble and she didn't want to risk her existence because of a damn dream. Of course it was just a dream. So she went.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Breakfast? This guy did have nerves. "You do realize class has already started? I donno 'bout you, but I'm having a Spanish class right now and I don't wanna get detention again ..."
    While talking Ben had left his room and was now heading for the school building. He already was about 10 minutes too late - breakfast simply was no option, even though he very urgently wanted to meet with Billy.
    "OK, let's just meet after class, right? 9:50 in the cafeteria."
    He had arrived at his classroom by now and was only waiting for Billy to confirm, before he would enter. A short glimpse at his watch told him it was already 8:15. Dammit!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :"Class has already Started? Shit..." Billy began to ran `whats the class I have first today?` :"9.50 got it, see ya there" he hung up
    `Spanish... it´s spanish!` now that he found out where he hat to go he changed direktion `And again I´m in trouble... I hate detention!`
    Out of breath he reached the classroom.
    U can´t touch this !

Seite 3 von 5 ErsteErste 12345 LetzteLetzte