Ergebnis 101 bis 113 von 113

Thema: Foxcroft Academy - Part 1

Alumnus (ehemaliges Teammitglied) Avatar von Foxx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Whereas Cat and Billy seemed to enjoy their breakfast, Ben still didn't feel like eating. However, there was no harm in taking a cup of coffee, so he got himself one. When Billy reminded them that he in fact had never been in the detention room the day before, Ben decided to tell him, what exactly had happened: how they had found the corpse, how the lights suddenly had exploded, how all of it just had ... stopped somehow and how the next thing he could remember was waking up in his bed.
    "I wonder", he added, "if actually this is the dream. Maybe we're all still in this detention room, have lost our conscience and are trapped in this vision of an empty school. I know it sounds crazy - but not any more crazy than the assumption everyone else suddenly vanished, what do you think?"

Mitglied Avatar von Felina Noctis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "No offense!" Cat gave Sam one of those smiles that were impossible to interprete. Than she stepped over to Ben and pinched his arm with nails that justified her nickname. "No dream!" she simply stated when she quickly stepped away to escape a possible revenge. Since she was now next to the Muffins she took one and broke it into bits which she ate really slowly one after the other. She looked ab bit as if she was pondering about the events.

Bill listened to Ben's story but even while he focused on the voice that was ringing quite loud through the empty room, he could hear the scratching sound comin from behind the counter.
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    J. K. Rowling

Mitglied Avatar von Peace
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy watched the two girls and ben while the baseballdude told his story, usually he didn´t believe stuff like that but they all made a serious impression about it so he tried to listen. The story was some kind of teenager-school-horror but the worst thing was that scratching he heared all the time, he was able to locate it behind the counter. First he assumed it to be some kind of nasty prank made up from his subconscious because he seemed to be the only one able to hear it, but when ben finished the story an cat did her "dreamtest" he rose from his chair. : "Nice try... " he went to the counter and took a look behind it : I hate pranks like...
    he started
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "Ouch!", Ben protested when being pinched. He reached for the reddening spot on his arm, rubbing over it. "A less hurting proof of this not being a dream would have done, thanks."
    Geändert von Foxx (08.12.2008 um 15:25 Uhr)

Mod Batman-Forum Avatar von Felicat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam in the meantime had eaten a donut while listening to and wachting the proceedings. "We need to know what happened. We should check the room. And no, I don't like this better than anyone else here." She looked over to Billy, bend over the counter, mumbling something about pranks. "That's no prank," she answered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Sorry!" stated Cat simply and then turned to go and sit on a table. "I always wanted to do that since you dissed me infront of the whole class! And now you've asked for it!" She was positive Ben wouldn't even remember the incident at all... Honestly - she wasn't quite sure if her memory just mixed up some of the strange dreams she had lately. "But let's turn to a more important issue... Sam is perfectly right! We should..."
    Suddenly a little black cat jumped out from behind the counter. She meowed a little and licked her paws, before starting to clean herself thoroughly. But when Bill looked further, he could see Mrs. Potts lying on the ground. She didn't move. Next to her was a puddle of milk and several shards.
    Geändert von Felina Noctis (09.12.2008 um 20:23 Uhr)
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy didn´t realy know how to deal with the cat, it didnt fit in his prank-theory and Kitty Sam and Ben keept being serious about the whole thing. But to be shure took a look behind the counter and saw mrs. Potts. She seemed to be unconscious, or dead, or part of the prank! He stood the for som seconds, thousands of thoughts were runing through his brain before he decited that it was way to expensive to be a prank. : Then you want me to belive that she is dead?
    he wispered and pointed on Mrs. potts.
    U can´t touch this !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    "Since I ... what?" Ben looked puzzled but then his expression changed to anger. "Girl, there's no way I ever dissed you - I would have to care about you first. So what the heck ..."
    He stopped, when the cat jumped towards them and even though Billy had spoken very quietly, he understood him and his face went pale. "You better not be serious, pal", he answered hoarsely and then hurried to the counter and took a look - only to back off again and catch his breath.
    Geändert von Foxx (14.12.2008 um 22:30 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam also stepped forward at Billy's words. Shock was written all over her face as she discovered Mrs. Potts' seemingly lifeless body. "Maybe she isn't dead, just injured... I'm gonna check."
    She really didn't feel any desire to make contact with another corpse but Ben's reaction made it clear that she shouldn't count on her fellow pupils. No matter how male they acted normally. She went behind the counter and kneeled next to the poor woman. Carefully she reached for her neck to feel for a pulse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Ben took another breath and then focused. He watched Sam how she approached the seeming corpse and refrained from making a remark on her, supposedly attempting to steal her soul or whatever.
    "Is she ... alive?" He preferred to go for the positive alternative. "I know first aid measures."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cat hadn't moved a bit. She was sitting on the table, humming a bit. It seemed as if she cared as much about Ben's reaction as he did care about dissing her! And she didn't seem interested in Mrs. Potts' dead or not-dead body.

Not dead in fact, for Sam could feel a steady beat beneath the old lady's scrumbled skin. But Mrs.Potts didn't as much as stirr when the girl touched her. She seemed to be in a deep unconciousness, but suddenly the kids heard a strange sound which Bill could identify as .... snoring...

The cat had meanwhile jumped on Cat's lap and the girl was stroking her gently while watching her comrads examining the old lady.
    J. K. Rowling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Yeah, she's alive. Don't know what's the matter with her but her pulse is doing just fine." Sam looked up at Ben. "Well, come on over here and help me. I'm not good at such things."
    When she hread the strange sound a confused look crossed her face. "What's that now?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Billy went some steps backwards, he didn´t know what to do till Sam spoke the magical words `she´s alive`. He wasn´t able to help and he realy needed to calm down so he turned to the table his guitar leaned on. For a second he whanted to play, it was his usual way to calm down but in the end it wasn´t the right situation for it. He dicovered Kitty sitting on the table as if nothing had happened. And again there was a strange sound, so Billy turned around at the same time when Sam asked her question. He was able to identify the sound and told his schoolmates that mrs. Potts seemed to sleep because she was snoring.
    U can´t touch this !

Seite 5 von 5 ErsteErste 12345