Ergebnis 26 bis 50 von 1852

Thema: US-NEWS - der Sammelthread

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Errata

Please note that Marvel has reduced the price of the Hulk: Gray TP (APR051971D) from $19.99 to $16.99.

CLARIFICATION: Secret War: From the Files of Nick Fury (MAR051912D, $3.99; Final Order Cut-off Date 05/05/05.) will contain material that will not be taken from the files appearing at the back of each issue of Secret War. This material will consist of Marvel Handbook-style bios of all key participants (including Spider-Man, Captain America, Luke Cage, Daredevil, Wolverine, the Black Widow, and many others) annotated by Fury, plus previously unseen transcripts, case files and interviews. Please Note: All art for the book, not just the cover (as solicited), will be created by Gabrielle Dell'Otto.

Klugscheissender SysOp Avatar von Clint Barton
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, das EX HC klingt verlockend.

Neal Adams springt IIRC für Cockrum bei GSX #3 ein.

Und eigentlich befindet sich Adams nicht im Krieg mit Marvel, sondern er ist bei den beiden Grossen eine Persona non grata, weil er vor Jahren wohl mal was kritisches gesagt hat.
    Er sollte mal was mit Ennis machen.
    Meine SAMMLUNGEN: [ Comics || Bücher || Filme/Serien || Musik || Video Games ]
    || [ comicbookdb.com ] ||
    Meine ebay-Angebote || [ comicshop.de ] ||

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Powers bekommt besseres Papier

oh, after lots of discussion and deliberation, we have made a choice on powers and i hope you'll see its for the best.

we have decided, as of powers 10, which ships very soon, to upgrade the paper stock. we loved the pulp look but the ink was sinking into the paper too much. it just wasn't the effect we were hoping for. so we just decided to go an entirely different direction.

as of issue 10, powers will have the same format and paper stock as most marvel knights books. like daredevil and mk spidey.

no extra charge of cover price change.
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?t=4873

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oeming über Tales of Asgard:
    Tales of Asgard is a follow up to the ending of Thor and Beta Ray Bill, I am writing a 6 issue "classic Thor" story for Marvel drawn by Scott Kollins called Tales of Asgard.

Thor and the Warriors Three journey to recover mystical objects returning Thor to his classic roots, we'll see a fight with the Absorbing man, good old Donald Blake and Jane foster, and most of our Asgardian cast. This will be a great hold over for Thor fans between the ending of Beta Ray Bill and the relaunch of Thor.

More info to come in the near future.
    No Titania, but lots of ass-kicking

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...read.php?t=649

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wieringo über Marvelpolitik
    "Art monkey; Wrist-for-hire; Have pencil-will travel--- there's a ton of [terms for artist]. But I think these terms stem from the fact that the trend has been for quite a while now that the 'vision' for the comic book is strictly that of the writer, and the art team is simply there to make that vision real on paper. The 'Marvel method' of creating comics has gone the way of the Dodo, really. All scripts done for Marvel are now, like at DC, done in full-script form, so unless the writer is feeling generous enough to bring the penciler in on the initial writing of the story (and there's little or none of that happening), then the penciler is relegated to the status of 'flunky', in my humble opinion. And for someone like me, who spent his childhood writing and drawing his own stories-- and who has been in a very collaborative relationship on a creator-owned project as I was with Todd Dezago on Tellos, it's a bitter pill to swallow to have to return to being relegated to nothing more than (fill in the blank with any of the aforementioned terms). Frankly, it's taken much of the joy of drawing comics out of the process for me."
    http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/...ad.php?t=33022

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mehr Bilder über den neuen Hulk:

http://www.newcomicreviews.com/unsorted/hulkm.jpg

Kann man keine Bilder einfügen?

Moderator The Punisher Forum Avatar von Frank Castle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Die Funktion ist AFAIK für die wenigsten Foren freigeschaltet, dieses gehört aber nicht dazu.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Frank Castle
    Die Funktion ist AFAIK für die wenigsten Foren freigeschaltet, dieses gehört aber nicht dazu.
    Danke,

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bendis Q & A teil 2

-
    1. Are you reading Wolverine right now? Will we see the impact of "Enemy of the state" over in New Avengers? Seems like a pretty big deal...

ABSOLUTELY.

2. I know we've got the Young Avengers appearing at some point, will we see the New Avengers meet up with the New Thunderbolts? How about the Inhumans? I swear I remember you mentioning them a few months back.

INHUMANS ARE COMING SOON.

3. You've said that more women will be joining the team. I thought that the team will merely consist of the current 7 members and the mystery Avenger. Does this mean the mystery member is a female?

NOPE.

4. When exactly does House of M take place? The Astonishing team acts as though this is the first time they've seen Xavier in some time, but he's coming back next issue. Also, Wolverine and Chuck weren't exactly on good terms when Xavier went to Genosha, will we see some impact of this?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED.

5. Is it true that there's another season of MTV's Spiderman in the works? Will you be working on it?

NOPE AND NOPE.

When does Bendis get his eye back?

NOT ANY TIME SOON. IT SUCKS!! AND I CAN’T INK FOR SHIT.
    Also, I just bought Alias v. 1 TPB over the weekend, read it in one sitting, really enjoyed it. Just wondering a few things, though. Was that really Steve Rogers/Captain America at that woman's apartment? What are we to understand there? Was Captain America visiting a prostitute? Was it all part of the set up? What's the deal?

SHE WAS NOT A PROSTITUTE.
    What after the Hobogoblin arc will follow?

WARRIORS.

And when do we meet the mystery avenger (or find out who s/he is?)

ISSUE 10.
    whatever happened to geldoff?

HE IS IN HIS THIRD PRINTING.
    is it true that mark raxton will be ult mole man? or will you switch things up?

YOU’LL SEE.
    When you were writing Jessica's origin in Alias, did you realize that you ansewered one of the most debatable questions in the MU, that being Peter Parker's age? Did you give it a lot of tought, or just went with whatever number seemed right to you? I'm not criticizing you or anything, I actually think you went with a really good number, but writers are usually very careful when it comes to these things, because the fanboys tend to take it seriously...

I ASKED RALPH MACCHIO.
    Is Secret War #5 going to be 22 story pages like the previous issue, or will it be larger?

IT’S A BIT LARGER.
    Are you planning on using the S.W.O.R.D. organization they introduced in Astonishing X-Men in any of your books?

S.H.I.E.L.D. WILL BE PART OF NA
    1) Do you plan on having an explicit scene where the New Avengers (specifically Tony and Steve) learn of Thor's death? It looks like Beta Ray Bill is running into Peter in the last issue of Bill's limited series, so I could also see the rest of them learning about it through Spidey off panel as well.

THOR WILL BE DEALT WITH.

2) Powers focuses on super hero homocides. Are you planning on showing other departments dealing with super heroes? It would be interesting to see how vice squads, SWAT teams, drug enforcement, etc. operate in that world.

OH YEAH…

3) Is the powers ban in Powers an allegory for gun control? (Don't want to start any political debates, folks. Just asking the man a question.)

ITS AN ALLEGORY FOR A LOT OF THINGS.

4) Are we going to see Triphammer any time soon? I love that guy.

YES.
    when are original villains going to pop up in that ult

SOON.

how about other original villains? are you making any new ones for anything?

YES. POWERS, NA GET NEW ONES SOON.
    5.Will Wolverine be an avenger for the long run?

YES.

Did you know at the time that you were writing Matt Murdock's dialogue "I am your God" way back when he kicked the kingpin's ass that this story framed around the ten commandments was already being considered?

YES.
    Brian, is there any chance you could consider to bring in the original Captain Britain & Meggan as guest-stars or full members of the Avengers?

GUEST STARS… SURE.

Also, given that you want to write non-superhero books for Marvel, would you ever tackle Dakota North?

NOT REALLY. SHE M,AY POP UP SOMEWHERE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF DROPPING HER INTO ALIAS.

Also will Fury every get his commupence???

YES!!!!!

And will we ever get to see Ultimate Carnage again??

NOT SOON.

Also, what's the hardcover plan for NEW AVENGERS? Will the first book include DISASSEMBLED, or straight-up NA material? (I don't think you need to have read DISASSEMBLED to enjoy NA for what it is. Maybe DISASSMBLED would go better in a HOUSE OF M hardcover?)

THERE IS A PLAN, BUT I DO NOT KNOW IT.

Did Warren Ellis get his face melted off in Powers?

YES.

Can we expect these people to appear in USM down the line?

Shriek

NO.

Tarantula

YES.

Silver Sable

YES

Will Ultimate May ever have a boyfriend in the book?

YES.
    You said you're not replacing Daredevil. Does this mean you're not doing anything with Maleev afterwards, or does that replace something else?

I AM, BUT NOT A MONTHLY.

1.Will you be writing Cloak and Dagger into a book soon? Or maybe a book of their own?

YES.

2.Where's Hawkeye's body?

I GOT IT IN MY FRIDGE.
    Q: I heard before that Ben Reilly would be making an appearance in USM#100, will we still see him in that issue or has his return been pushed back along with Scorpions?

WAIT AND SEE….

Q: Any plans to use Doc Ock again in USM anytime soon? If so, when?

NO.
    6. I know you're a busy man but I was wondering if you surfed different sites in your spare time as to write or make changes to your stories so that you could use the most original and least expected concept of your own in your stories.

USUALLY MY STORIES ARE ALREADY WRITTEN BY THE TIME THE FIRST ISSUE COMES OUT. SO I NEVER WOULD EVEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY.

1. Any chances of seeing Hydro-Man or the Vulture "Ultimized" soon?

YES.

2. Could you make shocker have a bigger part in Ultimate Spider-Man rather than a weak thug with these shock thingies on his hands?

NO

3. Is it true Hammerhead and Iron Fist will make an appearance in the next USM story arc?

YES.

4. Will Ultimate Electro get a costume similar to his 616 version?

NO.

5. Will Ultimate Lizard be a bigger part in Ultimate Spider-Man?
    NOT RIGHT AWAY

6. Is there any possibility of an Ultimate Punisher mini?

SURE. BUT NOT FROM ME.

This final thing is a request rather than a question:
    Could Punisher be a part in the next arc? Of what i heard, there will be a big war between Hammerhead and the Kingpin, so the Punisher would fit in perfectly. If you included him, you'd make my younger brother extremely happy...(Punisher has been Ultimized before, but he wasn't that cool...)

PUNISHER WILL RETURN.
    Will the ripple effects of what Wanda did in AD create any fallout in the form of new villains or other threats for the new team?

YES
    4. No Daredevil House of M tie in? Explaination please?

MATT IS IN HOUSE OF M.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zwar aus dem Jahr 2001, aber wollt ihr einen Autoren privat kontaktieren könnt, ihr hier seine email-adresse finden

http://www.indyworld.com/comics/pro.html

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David Lapham wird eine 2-teilige Mini für Marvel schreiben Daredevil/Punisher start im Juli

Edit: Auch zeichnen
    Geändert von vao (12.04.2005 um 14:18 Uhr)

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Das Powers Trade wird 2 Dollar günstiger:
    our numbers for the legend trade were really, really high. highest we've ever had preorder and we were able to get the extras in under the page count we thought we needed so we were able to lower the price a couple of bucks.

its now 17.95 instead of 19.95.

thanks so so so much for making this move to icon so amazing. we pass the savings on to you. itll be out soon.
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?t=5861

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interview mit Tom DeFalco zu Last Hero standing:
    http://newsarama.com/forums/showthre...threadid=31503

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, auf eine erneute Begegnung mit dem Ultimate Punisher freue ich mich schon, wird hoffentlich diesmal ein etwas längerer Auftritt.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marvels 1 € Comics:
    Marvel Comics released news today of a new series of six Dollar Digests. The digests will be 64 pages of black and white digests. The books will retail for $1.00 and may contain "abridged to fit format" stories of three classic Marvel Comics.

The first six digests will include Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, the Avengers, the Hulk, and the X-Men. The digests are:

SPIDER-MAN: AMAZING FANTASY DOLLAR DIGEST
    Collects AMAZING FANTASY #15, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1, #2

FANTASTIC FOUR: FIRST FAMILY DOLLAR DIGEST
    Collects FANTASTIC FOUR #1-#3

AVENGERS: ASSEMBLE DOLLAR DIGEST
    Collects AVENGERS #1-#3

SPIDER-MAN: DOCTOR OCTOPUS DOLLAR DIGEST
    Collects AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #3,#4,#5

HULK: HULK SMASH DOLLAR DIGEST
    Collects HULK #1-#3

X-MEN: CHILDREN OF THE ATOM
    Collects X-MEN #1-#3

These books will be on sale June 8th. The format will be digest size measuring 4 7/8 x 6 9/16.
    http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/pulse...6%26t%3D003653

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bei dem Preis gekauft!

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Clint Barton
    Bei dem Preis gekauft!

Hasst du noch keine Essentials?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auf jeden Fall eine sehr gute Idee von Marvel. Da ich die Geschichten aber schon habe, teilweise mehrfach, werde ich da nicht zugreifen.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von vao
    Hasst du noch keine Essentials?
    Nö. Nur ToD Vol. 1-4 und MoF Vol. 1. Ansonsten habe ich keine Zeit, die Wälzer zu lesen und hoffe, die Dinger im Original zu kriegen (ja, bei Spidey ein BISSCHEN utopisch...).

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Clint Barton
    Nö. Nur ToD Vol. 1-4 und MoF Vol. 1. Ansonsten habe ich keine Zeit, die Wälzer zu lesen und hoffe, die Dinger im Original zu kriegen (ja, bei Spidey ein BISSCHEN utopisch...).
    Sowas kenn ich, gebrauch die Essentials eher als Recherche und weil sie billig sind, denn zum lesen komm ich selten.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    regular sized book 2.99/an issue

"This summer, Daredevil and Punisher vie for the soul of Hell's Kitchen as an intense gang war for control of Hell's Kitchen--which started because Daredevil took out Wilson Fisk--rages across the streets of Manhattan.

And although Daredevil has anointed himself the new 'Kingpin' of the city, there are other, more treacherous forces who would lay claim to the crown for themselves. And for The Punisher, justice at the end of a billy club isn't justice at all.

Guest stars Hammerhead, the Jackal, and more villains than you can shake a stick at.

Written by Dave Lapham
    Pencils and Cover by Dave Lapham"

And I misread the solicit--

It is issue one and two of a six issue series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miles Warren lebt also auch wieder ? Na ja, Bandenkriege fand ich bei Spider-Man immer recht spannend, könnte also was werden. Klingt auf jeden Fall schon anhand der Beteiligten recht klassisch. Mal sehen, was Lapham draus macht.
    Geändert von Frank Castle (13.04.2005 um 08:03 Uhr)

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noch mehr aus dem Monat Juli:
    July will be a good month for us Spider-Woman fans. Marvel will
    release Giant Size Spider-Woman #1 with a new 8 page story by Brian
    Michael Bendis and Rick Mays penciling. The book scheduled for July
    will have a new cover and be 96 pages, featuring: Marvel Spotlight
    #32, Spider-Woman #1, Spider-Woman #37, and Spider-Woman #38 featuring
    Syryn and the X-Men...

Mitglied Avatar von Superphil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coo,, vielleicht gibt's dann noch bald einen essential spider-woman band

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mir wäre es ja lieber, das Heft würde komplett neues Material enthalten, da ich die alten Hefte bereits habe.

Seite 2 von 75 ErsteErste 12345678910111252 ... LetzteLetzte