Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 1852

Thema: US-NEWS - der Sammelthread

Klugscheissender SysOp Avatar von Clint Barton
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation US-NEWS - der Sammelthread

Marvel cancelled die Veröffentlichung von Combat Zone im Heftformat, nachdem der Ttiel x-mal verschoben wurde. Stattdessen soll er direkt als Sammelband verwurstet werden (und im Juli erscheinen).
    http://www.newsarama.com/forums/show...threadid=31093
    Meine SAMMLUNGEN: [ Comics || Bücher || Filme/Serien || Musik || Video Games ]
    || [ comicbookdb.com ] ||
    Meine ebay-Angebote || [ comicshop.de ] ||

Mitglied Avatar von Awesome Andy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mist. Ich hatte die ersten beiden Hefte geordert, um sie in einer Unterrichtsstunde als Anschauungsmaterial zum Thema Kriegspropaganda zu verwenden. Schade drum.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hol dir doch die DVD "On the Front Lines".
    Obwohl, das wäre wohl etwas zuviel Aufwand.
    Dann druck' dir das Cover zu "America Power" aus.

Ok, zurück zum Thema:

Ein bißchen Hype-Talk zu House of M von Bendis himself:
    http://www.newsarama.com/Marvel/HouseofM/Bendis_HoM.htm

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frank Paur is working on Iron Man, the third direct-to-DVD animated Marvel film, The Continuum has learned. Paur's credits include Batman: The Animated Series, Spawn and X-Men: Evolution.
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...4/07/index.htm

Ok, Ultimates ist das erste Projekt, Iron Man das dritte. Was ist das zweite?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Fabian Nicieza
    Fingers crossed, the URL link to Marvel.com that is listed in NEW TBOLTS #7 should be up and running next week when the book actually ships.
    It will include the "E-Book" pages by Tom as seen in the issue along with the E-Book text -- including original text that won't appear in the comic.

Patience, you Internet Need It Yesterdays.
    Coole Idee.

And stop talking about cancellation. We're green-lit all the way to issue #18 at the least, so TALK THE BOOK UP -- there's lots of time to build our readership.

-- fabian
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...ad.php?t=51783

Geändert von Clint Barton (08.04.2005 um 17:51 Uhr)

Moderator DCFanpage Forum; Manager Splashbooks Avatar von comicfreak
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freude schöner Götterfunken! YES!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.newsarama.com/forums/show...threadid=31231

Famke Janssen kehrt in X-Men 3 in ihre Rolle als Jean Grey/Phoenix zurück, James Marsden alias Cyclops wird aber nicht mehr dabei sein, da er die Rolle von Perry Whites Sohn in der neuen Superman Verfilmung angenommen hat.
    Bin mal gespannt, ob die Rolle neu besetzt wird. Ist ja nciht so, als hätte Marsden in X2: X-Men United was zu tun gehabt (AFAIK hatt der noch weniger Screen Time als Halle Berry/Storm), aber Cyke ist irgendwo zu wichtig, um ihn aussen vor zulassen.
    Geändert von Clint Barton (08.04.2005 um 22:57 Uhr)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verspätungen:

Kabuki #4 Reg./Hughes Cvrs.+Incentive (MR) 04/20/05 - 04/27/05
    New Avengers #5 Reg./Granov Var. Cvrs. 04/20/05 - 04/27/05
    X-Men: Age of Apocalypse #6 04/20/05 - 04/27/05
    Captain America & the Falcon #14 04/27/05 - 05/04/05
    Spider-Man/Human Torch #4 04/27/05 - 05/04/05
    Incredible Hulk #81 05/04/05 - 05/11/05
    Powers Vol. 8: Legends TP (MR) 04/27/05 - 05/18/05
    Powers Vol. 1 HC (MR) 05/25/05 - 06/08/05

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nächste Woche in der Auslieferung:

BLACK PANTHER #3
    DISTRICT X #12
    DR WHO MAGAZINE #355
    EXILES #62
    GAMBIT #9
    IRON MAN #3
    MAN-THING WHATEVER KNOWS FEAR TP
    MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN #13
    MARY JANE HOMECOMING #2
    NEW THUNDERBOLTS #7
    POWERS #10
    SHE HULK VOL 2 SUPERHUMAN LAW TP
    SHE-HULK MINI BUST
    SUPREME POWER VOL 1 HC
    THOR SON OF ASGARD VOL 2 WORTHY DIGEST TP
    TOXIN #1 (OF 6)
    ULTIMATE X-MEN #58
    ULTIMATES 2 #5
    -MEN THE END HEROES AND MARTYRS #2 (OF 6)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Clint
    Wenn du schon hier alle US News postest (und du dich im PF anscheinend nicht mehr blicken läßt), wo bleibt dann vao?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gute Frage. Der ist seit dem 26.3. nicht mehr aufgetaucht.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oi! Jim Krueger hat das vor, was ich auch machen würde, würde ich Spider-Man schreiben...

Krueger: Well, only that Trevor Harsine is now doing the artwork, and I don't know if it's going to show up in Spectacular, or if it's just going to be a special, in and of itself.

I can't wait for this story to be out, because it is a totally in-continuity story, and it features... Peter Parker revealing his secret identity to J. Jonah Jameson.

Comixfan: Wow, you really just opened up about that. [laughs]

Krueger: Yeah. [laughs]

It's already been bought and everyone is into it, everyone likes the story. If things happen the way I want it to happen, that will be the cover... Spider-Man taking off his mask, and saying 'Mr. Jameson, Peter Parker is Spider-Man.'

Comixfan: That will certainly drastically change the Spidey-verse...

Krueger: Well, you'll have to see it to believe it, but I'm really proud of it, and I think there are things in it that for the Spider-Man mythos, and for the Spider-Man origin, and how Peter Parker relates to all the people in his life- that he has kept his identity secret to protect them- I think that there are things that are said in here that are so important, and so vital to his character, that I will really be excited to see it out there, and to see what people think.

Now, there are things that I am not giving away, and how it affects the Spider-Man mythos, you're to have to read the whole story to get, but it's not like an imaginary story, not like he dreams of revealing his identity, he really does it, and Jameson totally... well, [Parker] does it, what happens after that is stuff for other writers in the future. But the way it happens, Marvel is very excited about.

And I can't reveal yet, but I've got a bunch of new things going on at Marvel too.
    http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/...ad.php?t=33132

... Peter Parker verrät seine Geheimidentität gegenüber JJJ! Bin auch mal auf die anderen Projekte von ihm gespannt. Hat ja seit Paradise X nix mehr für Marvel gemacht.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eine heftige Spoilerwarnung!!!

Der MARVEL PREVIEWS JULY spoilert die Identitäten der YOUNG AVENGERS!!!
    Wer sich also die Spannung bewahren will (zumal die #3 sich ja verspätet *seufz* - NICHT LESEN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hast du einen Link? Mich würden die Identitäten interessieren.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blind Assassin auf Newsarama (der eine Advance copy hat) rückt nicht damit raus.
    Er sagt nur, daß 2 Identitäten für ihn keinen Sinn machen (er aber auch nicht der Marvel Leser ist) und ein anderer mit einem früheren Avenger zusammenhängt.

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/show...threadid=31350

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Thanx.

Moderator The Punisher Forum Avatar von Frank Castle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Clint Barton
    Bin auch mal auf die anderen Projekte von ihm gespannt. Hat ja seit Paradise X nix mehr für Marvel gemacht.
    Dito, mein Abo ist zwar mittlerweile wieder gut gefüllt D) , aber von den Mann würde ich gerne wieder was lesen.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Andy S
    Mist. Ich hatte die ersten beiden Hefte geordert, um sie in einer Unterrichtsstunde als Anschauungsmaterial zum Thema Kriegspropaganda zu verwenden. Schade drum.
    Kannst ja Black Hawk Down gebrauchen

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Clint Barton
    Gute Frage. Der ist seit dem 26.3. nicht mehr aufgetaucht.

He's back, powerfuller than even before, News folgen bald, kann mir einer aufklären was aus meinem alten Lieblinsthread geworden ist auf Paniniforum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Der alte News-Thread wurde vom König gelöscht, wegen der ganzen Spoiler, die da drin waren. US-Spoiler sind nun nur noch in dem einen dafür gekennzeichneten US-News-Thread erlaubt, für den Rest des Forums gilt ein US-Spoiler-Verbot.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Frank Castle
    Der alte News-Thread wurde vom König gelöscht, wegen der ganzen Spoiler, die da drin waren. US-Spoiler sind nun nur noch in dem einen dafür gekennzeichneten US-News-Thread erlaubt, für den Rest des Forums gilt ein US-Spoiler-Verbot.
    Wie ein US News Thread wurde durch einen anderen ersetzt?

Wo soll ich denn nun all meine heute gelesen Rezis hinpacken?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ja, ursprünglich sollte es ein komplettes Spoiler-Verbot geben, deswegen wurde der Thread gelöscht. Dann hat sich der König aber zu einem Spoiler-Thread überreden lassen.

Deine Rezis kannst du dort an der gewohnten Stelle schreiben. Nur müßtest du die dann allgemeiner halten - ohne Spoiler. Wenn es unbedingt Spoiler sein sollen, dann kannst du diesen Thread hier im CF benutzen:

http://www.comicforum.de/showthread.php?t=70882

Aber jetzt genug des Off-Topics.
    Geändert von Frank Castle (10.04.2005 um 22:57 Uhr)

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bendis Q & A

JAM1 wrote:
    Hey Bendis, In New Avengers, will you address the issue of Peter Parker's parents being SHIELD agents?

YES!

InevitablyGODDARD wrote:
    is there an Eisner tribute in the works?

YES. A FEW. a
    2) Are we going to see more of Count Nefaria, or did he take off after knocking Peter inside of the prison?

THERE’S MORE COMING.

Did you have to cut a scene where he spoke to or fought with Steve? It seems to me that he would have wanted to kill Cap more than Spidey, given their history.

HE TOOK OFF.

3) People have also mentioned Purple Girl/Persuasion. I remember reading some Alpha Flights with her in them back in the early 90's. She was on Beta Flight or something. Are you planning on using her in New Avengers or Pulse? I think there is a lot of cool stories and character moments you could make with her as Purple Man's daughter, especially with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

STAY TUNED.

4) Is Wanda's reality altering power on the same level as the Reality Gem (one of the Infinity Gems)? I remember reading somewhere that no one dared use it without the other gems for fear of losing control. Just like Wanda.

HOW ABOUT THAT.

5) Are you planning on using Carnage again after Sentry ripped him in half? If he has mutated into an vampiric type of entity, then things could get very ugly if he sapped even a fraction of Sentry's power and faking his death.

6) Do the present day scenes in Secret War take place between Avengers Finale and New Avengers 1? Upon rereading Secret War 3, I noticed Cap only calls for Iron Man when the tech villians attack, not the rest of the Avengers.

THEY WILL SYNC UP WHEN SECRET WAR ENDS.

7) You've probably answered this elsewhere, but I'll ask anyway. Logan and Peter disclosed their identities to one another in that Spider-Man/Wolverine story where Ned Leeds got killed. In Secret War 2, was Logan just messing with Peter on the plane, acting like he'd never seen him out of costume? Was he too drunk? Something else?

HE WAS DRUNK AS ****.

8 ) I notice a lot of similarities between Spidey's unmasking/beating in Marvel Knights Spider-Man and his unmasking/beating in New Avengers 2. Did you and Mark Millar coordinate this as a thematic plot device to get Peter to move into Avengers Tower down the road? Or did you both just feel like abusing Peter?

WE BOTH FEEL THAT IDENTITIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND DANGEROUS AND ITS IMPORTANT TO TREAT THEM AS SUCH.
    ajthomas1 wrote:
    My question pertains to ultimate Spider-man. Peter seems to really be in over his head and kind of isolated from the other heroes in the ultimate universe. Any plans for the "Ultimate Nova"

YES.

or the "ultimate New Warriors" making their debut in ultimate Spider-man ?

ISSUE 234

I think it would be cool for Peter to have someone(s) he could relate to and blow off steam with from time to time. Oh. one more question, if you please. Any chance of seeing Ultimate Scorpion any time soon ?

YES.
    bloodyhell wrote:
    why were your what ifs? half recaps and only half new story? and get gaydos on the pulse...

BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WORKED WHEN MILLER DID IT THAT WAY 20 YEARS AGO. I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE DRAMATIC WHEN THE ENTIRE STORY IS TREATED AS STORY AND NOT JUST QUICKIE CLIFF NOTES RECAP OF SOME STORY SOMEONE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE READ. ESPECIALLY THE DD STORY WHICH IS SIX YEARS OLD.
    Carson7189 wrote:
    Hey, BENDIS! a while back I read sumthin about the baby named for karen during Gaurdian Devil bieng Stick reincarnated. Do you plan to do anything with that before you leave DD (probably not cuz you've just got the two arcs left)

YES.
    a wird sich ein gewisser Kevin S. wieder auftoben, die Spa-bäder warten schon

Dermie wrote:
    Here's a few questions (and apologies if any of these have already been asked, but I looked and didn't see them): 1) BENDIS! wrote:
    IS THAT MONICA? I LIKE HER. SHE MAKES A NAMELESS CAMEO IN EARLY ALIAS.
    Is that the unidentified black woman Luke was sleeping with in #2? Is sleeping with Luke Cage your reward for all the female characters you like? (Jessica, Spider-Woman, now Monica). The only one of your favourite women I know of who hasn't slept with Luke is Carol Danvers! UH, NO.2) You mention Hawkeye and Wanda fighting for a long time in old Avengers issues. While there certainly was some bickering (among ALL the cast, not just those two), Clint and Wanda were shown as very close friends for decades. Is there a specific problem/fight between them that you're thinking of?

IF YOU READ BACK, THERE WERE DOZENS OF FIGHTS.

3) Since you like Photon (Monica), any chance of her turning up in New Avengers? Or Pulse? Secret War? House of M? (she's my favourite MU character, so I've gotta ask )

NOT THIS YEAR.

4) Does Jessica have any powers other than her strength, flight and (limited) invulnerability? Her dream sequences in ALIAS showed her with energy glowing around her fists, but we've never seen her use or mention energy powers.

MAYBE, SHE NEVER TESTED THEM.

5) Any chance of Diamondback (Cap's lover, Rachel Leighton--not the new one you introduced in Secret War) showing up in New Avengers? Poor Cap needs a sex life.

HE DOES. NOT HER… BUT SOMEONE.

6) During Disassembled, Warbird was shown crying a lot, and getting hugs from Cap, Falcon, etc. Was this a result of Wanda's influence on all of them, since Carol doesn't deal with grief by crying--if anything she gets detatched and cold? I know you said that Wanda was unconsciously affecting the behaviour of many of the characters, which is why they weren't acting like themselves. Was this supposed to be another example of that?

MAYBE THIS WAS JUST TOO MUCH FOR HER TO INHALE. IT WAS A HORRIBLE TRAGEDY.
    spider-devil wrote:
    hey B! just wanted to know, will you be releasing any more scripts for ultimate spider-man. i found them very useful. also is there plans to print scripts for ALL the ultimate spider-man issues?

THAT SCRIPT BOOK IS PRETTY INTENSIVE. THAT MIGHT BE IT.
    Will your upcoming MOON KNIGHT series follow closely to the premise you laid out in that Wizard Moon Knight featurette a few issues back? I like the schizo angle, just be careful not to make it too "Firestorm" -ish

I AM NOT DOING A MOONKNIGHT SERIES. USM WILL HAVE A MOONNKIGHT APPEARANCE.
    2. Will New Avengers crossover with House of M at all? Is it an arc or just an issue, or just something that takes place between two issues?

NA IS HOUSE OF M. AND AN AFTERMATH ARC WILL BE HAPPENING IN NA.

I heard that House of M would fix some Marvel continuity problems. Does this mean rewriting continuity or just explaining it in a way that makes sense?

THAT IS A RUMOR. THAT IS NOT WHAT THE POINT OF THIS SERIES IS.

any chance of you making any use of holocaust in NA since the current x-men teams are doing nothing with him?

NOPE.
    When can we expect Ultimate Scorpion to be showing up in USM??

I AM HOLDING OFF SO THIS NEW SCORPION IN AF CAN GET SOME FRESH AIR.

Any chance on you doing the regular Wolverine series after Millar leaves? Please?

DON’T THINK SO.
    Any chance of more Cap/jessica jones moments in either New Avengers or The Pulse?

YES.

Could you tell your writer buddies like Heinberg and Brubaker to keep doing their letter columns themselves? So much more fun to read than when an editor does it.

I AGREE.

I hear you are scripting the USM game how is that coming along?

THAT’S A WILD ACCUSATION!!

Any plans on writing 616 Doc Ock in any future projects?

NOT IMMEDIATE.
    Now that Wolverine is a part of the New Avengers, will he be absent from any of the X-books?

DON’T THINK SO.
    Has Vaughn got a HOUSE OF M tie in for RUNAWAYS?

NO, HE CHOSE HIS DARKHAWK CAMEO INSTEAD.

In USM 58 you wrote good portuguese, you know the language or someone wrote it for you, it was good that you didn't use the simple way of writing in english and adding an editorial note,that it was spoken in portuguese

I BARELY KNOW ENGLISH, I HAVE IT TRANSLATED.

In the solictation of House of M 2 there's written that all X-men i can think of will be in there, Stacy X too?

ALMOST ALL THE X- MEN

USM

1. Rumor has it Daredevil will make an appearance soon. Since Joe Q. recently said there's pretty much no chance for an Ultimate Daredevil ongoing, Will you please do some real kick ass story with him. I mean people are hateing him because of how he treats USM. I think it's one of the coolest aspects of the story. USM gets no respect from the other heroes. But I'd really like to see this relationship explored more. I'd really like more Ultimate Daredevil in a role where people will say "yeah, that was fuckin' awesome". Just like your Marvel Knights: Daredevil. I know you got love for him Bendis, make it happen.

WILL DO.

2. MoonKnight. Is he going to view Spider-Man as a punk like the rest of the Ultimate Heroes do? How much ultimizing does his origins/backstory need? Is he gonna be older than a college aged boy?

YOU’LL SEE.

3. In the Blade Morbius Arc, do you plan on delving into the mythology of Ultimate Vampires or is it just going to be a run in between Blade and Morbius that Peter gets caught up in? Does SHIELD know about Ultimate Vampires and Blade?

YOU’LL SEE .

Daredevil

1. I hear the Murdock Papers deal with Matt being on trial for leading his double life as Daredevil. Does this have anything to do with the amount of Daredevil Rogues that broke out of the raft in New Avengers? What I mean is he's been laying low sorta speak but now that these villains are out he probably has to work double time and it's probably harder to keep his identity a secret (especially since he was in civies fighting on the raft.

YOU’LL SEE.

2. Love the New White Tiger. I see you're using her in "House of M". Any chance she'll be appearing in Daredevil again?

SHE’S GOING TO BE MAKING THE ROUNDS.

3. More Bullseye please...

NOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

New Avengers

1. Let me know what you think about this little theory I have:
    The Void wants The Sentry exposed so he caused the breakout to force Sentry to fight.

MINES BETTER

2. No mention of Billy Turner yet? Maybe he killed Sentry's wife? Or is responsible for the breakout? Or....Stay Tuned?

YOU’LL SEE.

3. Have you heard this guess concerning the Mystery Member? Melvin Potter?

I HAVE HEARD THAT,

4. Was Bullseye on The Raft? Kingpin?

NOPE.

Secret War

1. Have you ever read Identity Disc? Ok, not the best mini ever but I'm obsessed with Tristram Silver. Is there any chance he's involved in Secret War or New Avengers?

I DID NOT READ DISC YET. AND NO.

House of M

1. Will there be a Cable/Deadpool tie in?

DON’T THINK SO. BUT NATHAN HAS A CAMEO.

Can't you get Marvel to put out the rest of your Alias run in Hardcover? You're writing like half their books. That's got to count for something.

I’M WORKING ON IT.

When's pulse going to go monthly? Is Michael Lark supposed to take over the art? When he does, will there be any shift in tone more toward Alias or Daredevil?

THERE IS A SEISMIC SHIFT. HE’S ON THE BOOK NEXT WEEK.

Do you have any desire to produce non-superhero comics for Marvel?

YES.

Just throwing this out there, but I think it would be cool if you would spearheard an anthology through Max or Icon as an outlet for you and your pals' other interests . For example, If Bru and Lark feel like doing a "scene of the crime" story, but they don't want to give up their "day job" comics, they can do it 8 pages at a time over 3 or 4 issues. If you come up with some short noir or Fortune and Glory stuff that you want to draw, you can do it this way and it won't completely destroy your schedule. You can even do a flipbook. Established pro's in the front, deserving up and comers in the back. This way, great indies like Josh's Elk's Run actually get published without him having to beg in the streets. And comics you want more people to read get some mainstream exposure. It won't be Marvels top seller, to say the least, but they could get a credibility boost from it. If they care about shit like that anyway...

Doing this would in all likelyhood force you to drop at least one monthly, but I think it would be fucking awesome. Very proactive towards molding the direct market to what you think it could be. Well, at least one step towards it. You could even publish stuff from Goddard The Golden Boy, cause you know he's the shit... well, what do you think?

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA, BUT BRU AND LARK DON’T NEED ME TO GET PUBLISHED AND ANTHOLOGIES, THOUGH THEY OFTEN PRODUCE GREAT WORK, OFTEN PRODUCE SHIT WORK AND END UP FAILING FINANCIALLY.

BUT I DO SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. AND I DO TRY TO DO WHAT I CAN BEHIND THE SCENES TO TRY AND GET GOOD PEOPLE GIGS THEY DESERVE AND MARVEL IS VERY COOL ABOUT HAVING NEW PEOPLE PRESENTED TO THEM.

My favorite C-list Avenger is Rage. He gets no respect. Kicked off the team for lying about his age, I don't think he even made it into Disassembled. I think it's time to bring him back and redeem him. Any chance of him showing up in New Avengers? I'd love to see him interact with Luke Cage.

DON’T SEE IT HAPPENING.

Spiderman gets his own house of M series,district X get thier own house of M series,who else is getting thier own series for the house of M and when will it start crossing over to other books other than NA and AXM?

ALL WILL BE REVLEAED. SERIOUSLY, LETTING YOU KNOW NOW WOULD RUIN SOME EARLY SURPRISES.
    6--Assuming there is a heaven, what would you like to have God say to you when you met him at the gates to Heaven?

HAWKEYE’S HERE… RUN!!!
    so other then Batman ( i believe thats what you said) who would like to write or draw for over at DC and or Vertigo? Maybe list 4 titles if possible.

PLASTIC MAN WITH ALEX MALEEV.
    I don't know if he was just saying that, or it was actually thI love the Carol Davners appearances that you have written in your books. What is your favorite Carol story? What would be your essential Carol/Ms. Marvel/Warbird reading list? Which stories most heavily influenced the way you write her?

AVENGERS ANNUAL 10!!

e case. What type of stories would you have told in your Ultimate Fantastic Four run if you had the chance?

WE MIGHT ONE DAY.

Is there anything special planned for Ultimate Spider-Man #100 or will it be 'just another issue' like #75 is going to be (meaning no double-size, special cover or anything)?

OH ITS GOING TO BE SPECIAL.

2) Any plans for more mature-themed Marvel work or are you just going to leave that to Powers now?

I WILL ALWAYS DO MATURE THEMED WORK.
    Are you planning on releasing the rest of Powers in the HC format as well? And if so, about what's the frequency in terms of releases?

EVERY SIX YEARS IT LOOKS LIKE.
    so what's your problem with Clockers loved the movie loved the book. So what didn't you like in Clockers?

THE BOOK IS A FULLY RESEARCHED PIECE OF WELL ROUNDED AMAZING FICTION TELLING A STORY FROM A WHITE AND BLACK POINT OF VIEW.. THE MOVIE IGNORES THE WHITE HALF OF THE BOOK BECAUSE SPIKE LEE THINKS HE KNOWS BETTER.

AND IT FAILS MISERABLY.
    Q: When will we get to see Venom in USM again? This year, next, 2010, what we looking at?

YOU’LL SEE VENOM VERY SOON.
    What will the story be after the secret war story in Pulse?

HOUSE OF M ONE SHOT, THEN JESSICA’S BABY IS COMING!!! OR IS IT?
    Will Blazing Skull become an Avenger?

SURE.

What do I've to do to become an New Avenger?

GET A MOVIE DEAL!! KIDDING, KIDDING….
    Obwohl nach Secret War 4 ist meine Hoffnung sehr gering

Is Pulse going to be monthly after the Secret War arc?

DON’T KNOW YET.

Is Ult. Spi shipping schedule monthly or bimonthly? Will this change sometime in the foreseeable future?

ITS BOTH UNTILL BAGLEY IS READY TO DO MORE. BUT WE LIKE THE MORE RELAXED SCHEDULE. ITS GOOD ON THE INKER AND COLORIST.
    http://www.606studios.com/bendisboar...ead.php?t=5142

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earth X bekommt eine HC Fassung:

Also, for people who are Earth X fans, Marvel is doing one of their oversized, full-color hardcovers of Earth X finally, and that should be out in the late summer as well.
    http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums/...ad.php?t=33132

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obwohl Steranko immer noch im krieg mit marvel ist, wird er an einem Bendisprojekt arbeiten, ob bloss NA Cover oder ganze Ausgabe weiss man noch nicht

Seite 1 von 75 123456789101151 ... LetzteLetzte