User Tag List

Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: Paul Pelletier, Jim Cheung, Laura Martin & Matt Ryan machen was? Genau! Sie gehen...

Klugscheissender SysOp Avatar von Clint Barton
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul Pelletier, Jim Cheung, Laura Martin & Matt Ryan machen was? Genau! Sie gehen...

... zusammen mit Randy Martin.
    Und wie zum Teufel kann man Rechnungen von Diamond verlegen?

CrossGen's quitlist gets bigger and bigger.

Everyone knows Greg Land left on Tuesday. But he's not alone.

Matt Ryan quit to accompany Greg onto whatever his next project is, as has Tom Ryder.

Epting, Pelletier and Cheung will finish their current assignments -- if they're paid -- and then they're gone as well.

This means the only inhouse pencilers left will be Perkins, Cariello and Moline.

Randy Martin in production quit after getting in a shouting match with Mark Alessi that got quite... heated. Laura Martin quit her freelance colouring assignment on "The War." She's apparently still owed money as well.

The last couple of staff checks were still not paid in full. And one of the reasons they got what they did was that CrossGen found a few unpaid invoices against Diamond. And even though the staff numbers are dropping, they are not falling quicky enough to match the lack of books at the company now. People like Tom Ryder, Larry Molinar, Sumi Pak, and Dave Meikis have been mentioned as names for the chop.

I am still being told that in a few weeks there will be news that will turn this company around. But I've been told that for nine months now.
    And the beat goes on...
    Meine SAMMLUNGEN: [ Comics || Bücher || Filme/Serien || Musik || Video Games ]
    || [ comicbookdb.com ] ||
    Meine ebay-Angebote || [ comicshop.de ] ||

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drew Geraci ist auch weg:

Zitat Zitat von Drew Geraci
    I was peer pressured politely from some good friends who still work at CG. If it was coming from any of the few a-holes I knew, I wouldn't back down. I just felt the creative folks are going through a stressful experience without feeling that I'm piling on them too.

If a select handful of said friends left for greener pastures, then I may revisit the memoirs. I just may have done it prematurely. Think of all the blogs I could'a filled with almost no effort!

Although one of the greatest moments in my professional life was turning down Alessi's offer to return. My final salary check was dangled as a carrot, so I lucked out by getting everything owed me. After Art Director Magyar's pitch, he said "Mark wants to speak with you", and I said, "I don't think I want to speak to him".
    Then Mark searched the compound looking for me to "close the deal', but I was gone, baby!

www.drewgeraci.com

Mitglied Avatar von Moodswings
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gibts überhaupt noch wen bei Crossgen?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Und die nächsten:

With Mark Alessi sending out cease-and-desist notices to certain ex-CG employees posting on message boards, I understand another three employees were let go recently, Larry Molinar (colourist), Roland Paris (inker), and Shirley Burdett (human resources). DC, Marvel, take note.

I was also shown evidence of some incredibly high quality "Meridian" and "Sigil" animations, 10-15 minute shorts used to pitch to HBO and the Sci-Fi channel. Sadly they were not picked up.
    Die Videoclips würde ich zu gerne mal sehen.