Thema: Reign

Mitglied Avatar von eric-dee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the board Sharon,

"So also anything Maxx was sayign(...)was in a humorous matter."

Really?? Possible, but the method he chose to express his humour was not a funny one. The folks out there, and here too, not "truly know maxx". In that case, he just has to think twice before posting in an "Comments and Critique" Forum!
    Cya, Eric

Moderator Inkplosion Forum Avatar von Mel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nun, ist immer so eine Sache mit den "humorigen" Antworten. Ich find's auch nicht witzig, auf jemanden zu antworten, man sei der Beste aus der Klasse gewesen, wenn man auf mögliche Fehler hingewiesen wird. Das interessiert nun echt niemanden und hat zudem auch überhaupt keine Bedeutung für eine Kritik. Für mich bedeutet das: Entweder kann derjenige nicht mit Kritik umgehen und hat evtl. auch gar kein Interesse an negativer Reaktion, oder er ist sehr ungeschliffen im Umgang mit seinen Mitmenschen. Das dazu noch die Unzulänglichkeiten der fehlenden Mimik kommen, mag den Umstand insgesamt halt etwas krasser darstellen. Aber da hilft's dann auch nicht, seine Posts mit Zwinkersmilies zuzupflastern, wie das bei manchen Gesellen hier im Forum üblich ist. Einfach mal ne Runde ruhig bleiben und vielleicht zwei-, dreimal über die Antwort nachdenken, bzw. über die Formulierung.

Karsten aka Maxx ist in live sehr ruhig und nett, allerdings war ich auch noch nicht bei 'ner Live-Kritik dabei Wäre vielleicht ne Aufgabe für den nächsten INK-Treff: Dann wird gruppendynamisch einer nach dem anderen durch die Mangel gedreht und seine/ihre Kritikfähigkeit getestet

Da mein Englisch sehr bescheiden ist, hab ich's nicht übersetzt.

Gruß

Mel

Mitglied Avatar von eric-dee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich übersetze für dich, Mel!
    Mel said;
    "Eric has f.....g right!"
    Denkt euch ein Smiley drunter, gees!!
    Gruß, Eric

Moderator Inkplosion Forum Avatar von Mel
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahaha, du elender Sack

Mel

Junior Mitglied Avatar von I_AM_MAXX
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough already, I am giving answers like that, so what???
    As if nobody here on this board did ever answer that way. I did it with a critic, I AM TRULY SORRY for that, and i regret that i even mentioned it. And for telling you my opinion, won't happen again.
    Can we now STOP talking about me, i hate that!!!
    (That was NOT meant to be funny)
    If somebody has something to say about my behavior do it via e-mail or private message.
    If i sound childish i don't care...
    I am the way i am!

Have a nice day
    Karsten

Für die Englisch nicht ganz so versierten:
    Genug, Ich antworte nunmal so, na und?
    Als ob niemand hier auf diesem Board jemals solche Antworten in dieser Art gegeben hat. Ich hab es halt in einer Kritik getan, und Ihr könnt mir glauben, ES TUT MIR LEID, und ich bereue es das ich es erwähnt habe. Und dann auch noch meine Meinung gesagt habe, kommt nicht wieder vor.
    Können wir bitte aufhören über mich zu reden, ich mag das nicht.
    (Das war nicht lustig gemeint)
    Falls jemand was zu sagen hat wegen meinem Verhalten soll er mir 'ne E-Mail schreiben oder eine PN.
    Sollte ich jetzt kindisch klingen, is mir das egal...
    Ich bin wie ich bin!

Schönen Tag noch
    Karsten

Mod Comicgate-Forum Avatar von Asher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sharon,
    nice to see you around and thanks for introducing yourself!
    We're definitely looking forward to the 'new' version of Reign. I'm interested in what things you will have changed.
    Hope to hear from you again anytime,
    Frauke

Alumnus (ehemaliges Teammitglied) Avatar von Foxx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    I better quit the "talk about maxx"-stuff and directly switch to the constructive part

Well, I actually had some problems reading the first part of "Reign". On the one hand the story seems very lineal to me, at least up to now, on the other hand the structure of story telling was a little bit confusing. What about the dog who refused to kill the man, for instance? You show this on page 2 but it's not further mentioned on the following pages. I also would have been interested in *how* the animals became human-shaped?
    Of course the story has just started and probably my questions will be answered in the following parts. If so, then just ignore them
    I'm, however, quite excited how the story will go on.

About the pencils: Though it's not quite the style I prefer, I think there's few to criticise. What bothered me most, was the tangle of the style: you do a lot of details but in relation to that you should put a stronger stress on the important shapes and the outlines. Otherwise the panels seem to be very "full" of lines und lack an eye-catcher. I think some color would help.
    There's is not much I can tell about the anatomy, 'cause if I'd know how to do better, I definitely would do my own comic-book But at least on the first view I can't find any obvious mistakes.

Hope my opinion's a little bit interesting for the both of you. I'm looking forward to the new version!
    Geändert von Foxx (02.08.2003 um 16:58 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von Dracer
    I better quit the "talk about maxx"-stuff and directly switch to the constructive part
    Thank you very much.
    And for your opinion. I for my part am very intersted in any opinion.

Sharon has some cookie-problems, she can't post. So i will for her.
    Sharon writes:
    Thanks for your concrerns but they shall soon be put to rest shortly for reign is undergoing vast and exciting changes. Thank you for looking forward to reign despite your concerns. Would you like for me to send you updates about reign through your email? My email is radicalediv@yahoo.com if you like to email me about any questions you might have.
    Thank you.
    Sharon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Original geschrieben von I_AM_MAXX

Thank you very much.
    And for your opinion. I for my part am very intersted in any opinion.

Sharon has some cookie-problems, she can't post. So i will for her.
    Sharon writes:
    Thanks for your concrerns but they shall soon be put to rest shortly for reign is undergoing vast and exciting changes. Thank you for looking forward to reign despite your concerns. Would you like for me to send you updates about reign through your email? My email is radicalediv@yahoo.com if you like to email me about any questions you might have.
    Thank you.
    Sharon
    ThanX for the nice offer, but I think I will follow up the developement of reign on the Inkplosion homepage
    When may we expect the new version?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sharon isn't available this weekend so i will answer.

As i said before, i can't say that because i don't know.
    I am very sorry for being not specific in that matter but I have 3 Jobs to finish first.
    But i am writing and drawing the "intro" this very moment. I am on page 2 and I think i will stretch it up to 8 pages. Depends on how detailed i will descibe/explain the story of the planet.
    And after my try of writing the beginning, because i suggested a bit of the very beginning i will give it to sharon so she can decide: that is good that is bad...
    But late on monday i think i will have the beginning done in storyboard form.

We have by the way a mailing list on the website and a discussion forum too.
    the website address is: http://www.grabowski.splentz.net/
    the forum address is: http://mitglied.lycos.de/thecreeper/forum/index.php

Karsten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    No offense - in fact I didn't expect you to work that quick!

I'll check out the links you posted, when I find the time (I'm to tired right now ), and then answer more extensively later

Good N8.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HaHa, thank you for your confidence...
    What makes you think that i don't "work that quick"

Do whatever you want, i don't force anybody to do anything...

Thanks anyway
    Good night to you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    HaHa, thank you for your confidence...
    What makes you think that i don't "work that quick"

Do whatever you want, i don't force anybody to do anything...

Thanks anyway
    Good night to you
    Why so aggressive?

The "working that quick" phrase was meant in a general way. Many artists on this board who work on your level usually take their time, a lot of time in fact, that's why I was positively surprised.
    Geändert von Foxx (17.07.2004 um 11:00 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man... does anybody ever understand me???

That wasn't aggressive, it was a statement.
    When you say you will go check out the links, fine do that, i wanted to say that i am not rushing you or forcing you to check them out.
    And to let all people who ever read my post will know: i don't force anybody to do anything. Because i am a nice person.
    Now i reached the point where i talk again about myself, so i will stop.

Sorry that you thought it was meant aggressive, it wasn't meant that way... (sigh)
    I give up...

Oh and i am on a Level? what level am i on? How many levels are there? (that was meant funny)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blog-Einträge
    Oh man... does anybody ever understand me???
    I heard Smileys help Use them, they don't bite (at least not all of them )

Sorry for misinterpreting your post. It's just the way you express yourself: keep in mind I don't see the expression of your face and the sound of your voice, that's why it's hard sometimes to understand someone right, who isn't using smileys.

Oh and i am on a Level? what level am i on? How many levels are there? (that was meant funny)
    Well, at least it's a level high above my own one
    Geändert von Foxx (17.07.2004 um 10:59 Uhr)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay okay

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I forgot how to post on this. Sorry all I just found this page again my computer crashed quite a time ago and lost all my favorites! Our website is down due to server problems but can still catch the old version of Reign on our animeplushies website. I've been around doing new stories as it appears Maxx had no internet connection then got a connection again but yet is far far too busy and with too many projects to do Reign at this time. I continutally asked him if he is still interested in doing the art for Reign but does not seem interested. I'm still very much interested in keeping Reign up and getting the introduction out there If you know anyone interested in doing the art let me know. We're still around and still hope to get up and running. Thank you. You can catch me on AIM at ReverendNekoEd or msn at radicalediv@yahoo.com or yahoo at radicalediv. Sorry for speaking english but i do not know german a lot thanks for bearing with me. Danke.

Sharon Smith

Moderator Inkplosion Forum Avatar von Michael Vogt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Sharon,

no problem with speaking english here. Most of the people here will understand it. And I'll give a short translation:
    Karsten Klintzsch, der "Reign" angefangen hat, hat wohl keine Zeit mehr, die Story fortzuführen. Nun sucht die Autorin Sharon andere (naja, wenigstens einen anderen ), der Lust hätte, an "Reign" weiter zu arbeiten. AIM- und Mail-Adresse dazu findet Ihr im obigen Beitrag.

Gruß
    Michael

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12