Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Thema: [EN] The Todd McFarlane Q&A

Moderator SF-Radio Forum & DC-Fanpage Avatar von Michael Heide
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EN] The Todd McFarlane Q&A

Since the original Q&A-Thread kinda turned into a Spam-magnet, I thought maybe an additional thread for serious questions would be appropriate. If we stick to the following rules and if Todd finds the time in his schedule to log in, this might even work out.
    • Write in English. If your English is not good enough, ask someone to translate it for you. No Babelfish-translations, please.
    • Serious questions only. That excludes flaming, Lothar-Matthäus-style-English and asking when Todd will show up here. It's pretty obvious that he's pretty busy.
    • Since it works in the DC-Deutschland and the Marvel-Deutschland boards, we should probably use an ongoing numbering for our questions. If you have several unrelated questions, give each question a different number.

In the other thread, stryx and Savage Dragon already asked the following three questions:
    Originally posted by stryx
    Mr. McFarlane, will you work for Marvel again anytime in the near future?
    Originally posted by Savage Dragon
    2.:What´s the status with Gaiman and Mairacleman? Will we see some Miracleman Comics from McFarlane soon? Or will Gaiman do the unthinkable and win the rights to MM and publish new comics under the *GULP* Marvel banner? *SHUDDER*

3.:And when the heck is the "Image 10th Anniversary" Book going to come out??? I want to read the damn thing (and most of all want to find out the origin of Savage Dragon )!
    4.: Any news to the second Spawn movie?

Mitglied Avatar von Csar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [EN] The Todd McFarlane Q&A

Original geschrieben von SpiderJerusalem
    [[list][*]Write in English. If your English is not good enough, ask someone to translate it for you.
    Serious questions only. That excludes flaming, Lothar-Matthäus-style-English and asking when Todd will show up here. [/B]
    Sorry but es it clear that i being meaned with you posting. So what must i do? If you think it seems fun that you write i am write like Lothar Matthäus, it is not a fun.
    Not so fortune, but i am not so a good englisch master than you.
    I aks an other person? Are you making a joke? Where is here the logic? In my opinion this is all stupid ideas because se McFarlane will never come here.

Greez,
    Csar

Mitglied Avatar von Breedstorm
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the prophecy!!!!
    THE CHOSEN will arrive!

...and renember: There is no spoon!

Comic-Podcast

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh Bigdaddy McFarlane....(5.)will u ever reach us?