Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 32
    Verstorben Avatar von Knightfall
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bigfoot im LTB

Haben es die LTB Schreiber zur Zeit mit Fabelwesen?

LTB vom Januar 2002: Erste Geschichte mit dem Schneemensch und wo Donald seine Neffen veräppelt!

LTB vom Februar 2002: Erste Geschichte mit dem Bigfoot und wo Donald wieder seine Neffen veräppelt!

Was kommt den im März????? Donald und das Beast????

Was meint ihr denn dazu?

KF

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haben wir eigentlich schon in dem zum LTB gehörigen Thread diskutiert.
    Bezweifle mal, dass dieser Thread sich noch großer Resonanz erfreuen wird.

Christian

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Größerer wahrscheinlich nicht, aber ich sag mal kurz was dazu

Klar, Monster und Aliens sind im Moment die Lieblingswesen der Egmont Autoren. Wahrscheinlich, weil deren Zeichner so außerirdisch schlecht sind. Aber David hat gesagt, in Zukunft werden weniger solcher Geschichten erscheinen. Es gab aber auch mal eine Geschichte mit Elfen in einem neueren LTB, die hat mir ganz gut gefallen. Aber ich rechne auch bei dem neuen LTB 296 mal mit mindestens einer Monstergeschichte. Ich hab sogar den schrecklichen Verdacht, dass eine OMA Story kommen wird, und damit ist leider nicht Oma Duck gemeint.

Mitglied Avatar von Mystific
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich hab sogar den schrecklichen Verdacht, dass eine OMA Story kommen wird

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh,oh

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, an OMA story is coming.

I'm sorry that so many of you on the Comicforum don't like OMA; but I'm *not* sorry to be editing and producing the series — I'm proud of the hard work done by its creators. The last thing they, or I, should have to do is apologize for our effort.
    There have been lots of poor duck sci-fi series. There have also been too many duck sci-fi series in the LTB. But that *doesn't* mean that OMA is a *bad* duck sci-fi series. I think it's a very good one.

After I've worked hard to find classic stories for us to see in the MM and TGDD, and helped Joachim and Akiba get them into print, I do hope you all know that I am devoted to comics with class. It's a shame for me to see something I've worked on criticized before anyone has read it.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von David G
    Yes, an OMA story is coming.
    Ich hab's ja geahnt. Das Titelbild sieht schwer danach aus.

I do hope you all know that I am devoted to comics with class.
    That's a question of likes and dislikes. I personally like the italien stories even more than the classic stories. And the tradition of these stories is being maintained in the MM and in the TGDD, like you said. So the italien tradition of Scarpa and other italien authors and artits, including the italien characters should be the main essence in the LTB. In the LTB Donald shouldn't have a dog called Bolivar, in the LTB Micky should not wear red shorts. That are just two examples. Because you're wrong if you think the LTB is just a book with 254 pages where there is room for long stories, no matter of what kind. It's a world of it's own, own characters, own creators and own preconditions. But as the egmont stories are mainly written in the american tradition, an besides very puritan (few characters / no parodies of literature and so on...), I think they don't belong into the LTB.
    That's what I think and that's why I can already tell I won't like the Oma Story and the Micky story by Joaquin and the third story probably by Bancells or Miguel.
    I think you don't acknowledge the italien idea of comics and that's sad because the LTB used to be the place for these stories.
    In fact, of course I acknowledge the classic idea, which Egmont is after, but not in the LTB. And classic means puritan in the most comics, referring to stories and especially drawings.

I know I will have to accept whatever will be decided concerning the LTB, but I won't have to like it and I suppose I won't.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi LTB-Fan,

You say, "Ich hab's ja geahnt. Das Titelbild sieht schwer danach aus..."

You've seen the cover drawing to this LTB? I have not. Where did you get it?

"...the italien tradition of Scarpa and other italien authors and artists, including the italien characters should be the main essence in the LTB..."

Unlike you, I guess I like "cross-pollination". I personally think Italian stories, such as Scarpa and Cavazzano's works, belong in the MM and the TGDD, and wouldn't mind seeing more of them there. So if the "Italian worldview" is diluted a bit in the LTB, then the "classic worldview" would be diluted in the MM and TGDD. I don't think either is necessarily a bad thing.
    Let's look at it from the opposite side: who among you would object if there were more Scarpa stories in the MM? If we continue to publish two or three Egmont stories in each LTB, but put more Italian stories into the MM and TGDD than were there before, doesn't that even the score a little?

"...the egmont stories are mainly written in the american tradition.... that's why I can already tell I won't like the Oma Story and the Micky story by Joaquin and the third story probably by Bancells or Miguel..."

LTB-Fan, I can't be serious enough when I ask you to stop speaking as if these artists also script the stories they draw. Two Joaquin Mickey stories can be written on opposite sides of the globe by people with very different sensibilities. Lumping them together is a mistake.
    You seem also to be saying that OMA is based on the American tradition. Huh?! Fethry has always been more popular in Europe than anywhere else. The other OMA agents who will appear in the series are brand new characters who owe nothing to Barks. If anything, OMA is closer to the classic Italian Phantomias stories, which also feature sci-fi, aliens, and (later) new characters— although I would argue that Donald acts far more like himself in OMA.

"I think you don't acknowledge the italien idea of comics and that's sad..."

Are you talking of me personally, or of Egmont?
    We at Egmont don't think the LTB should be *Italian-only*. It is the only publication where Egmont can give its own writers the chance to make really long stories. Would you deprive them of this chance? I wouldn't.
    On the other hand, we also fully acknowledge the Italian idea of Disney comics. I personally love many elements of the Italian tradition, enjoy many of the Italian characters (Brigitta MacBridge, Jubal Pomp, Atomo Bleep-Bleep, Arizona Goof) and would never like to see their fans disappointed.
    I don't think the LTB should consist *only* of that world (as you, clearly, do), but do I want to see that world highlighted in the LTB? Yes.

"...I know I will have to accept whatever will be decided concerning the LTB, but I won't have to like it and I suppose I won't..."

Watch for some good stuff, of the kind you really want, which really will be coming up in the LTB in future. At the same time, though, please try be open-minded enough, LTB-Fan, to treat Egmont's writers fairly for what they want to do, and to measure the stories by their success (or failure) to show the "classic" universe they depict, rather than by their simpler failure to be something else.

Best, David

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After I've worked hard to find classic stories for us to see in the MM and TGDD, and helped Joachim and Akiba get them into print, I do hope you all know that I am devoted to comics with class.
    I think most people on the board know that and especially after the chat with you I´m sure you are a fan yourself and don´t only think of what could be most successful and gain money, but also of quality. It just seems there is a difference between how you and how most people here define quality.

It's a shame for me to see something I've worked on criticized before anyone has read it. [/B]
    You can´t say nobody has read it. It is an OMA story and most people here didn´t like the first one, so of course they don´t expect that much of the second one. Personally I haven´t read the first one, so I won´t comment on it.

CU
    BobaFett

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [B]Unlike you, I guess I like "cross-pollination". I personally think Italian stories, such as Scarpa and Cavazzano's works, belong in the MM and the TGDD, and wouldn't mind seeing more of them there. So if the "Italian worldview" is diluted a bit in the LTB, then the "classic worldview" would be diluted in the MM and TGDD. I don't think either is necessarily a bad thing.
    Let's look at it from the opposite side: who among you would object if there were more Scarpa stories in the MM? If we continue to publish two or three Egmont stories in each LTB, but put more Italian stories into the MM and TGDD than were there before, doesn't that even the score a little?
    I also think tradition is not the most important thing - though one should also have that in mind - what counts is quality. Unfortunately many of the Egmont-produced stories aren´t that well drawn (IMO) and don´t always have good scripts either. One of the Egmont artists I like is Fecchi, but if the script sucks, that doesn´t help much as well (I don´t say all scripts suck). Though at the moment I think the LTB could get better in the future, if it´s true what you said about printing more Italian stories (also Mickey ones).

If good Italian stories (not every Italian story is good just because of its origin and I think some of the Italian stories published in the LTB during the last few years weren´t the best, while maybe better ones have never been released in Germany) are published along with the Egmont material (and there are also some Egmont stories I like) it could be a good combination. At the moment I´m regularly buying "I Classici Disney", which has some great classic Italian stories ranging from the 70s to the 90s in it (a bit expensive though, because it is an import) instead of the LTB. Nevertheless I always keep an eye on the LTB and would buy it again if it became any better... maybe there will even be better Egmont stories in the future.

CU
    BobaFett

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've seen the cover drawing to this LTB? I have not. Where did you get it?

On the official german homepage: www.lustiges-taschenbuch.de you can watch a commercial where the cover for the new LTB is shown.

That's kind of a milkmaid calculation, if you know what I mean. Two or three egmont stories in every LTB doesn't mean that 2/7 of the Book is Egmont, but half of the whole book. The last LTB for example consists half of Egmont Comics, although you chose "only" three of them, but these ones happen to be very long, like 40 pages and so, at the end, we have as much as Egmont as italian comics in the book. That's not a bit diluted, that's radically shortened.
    And I don't read the MM and I don't want to buy it, just because there might be an italien story from time to time. I do read the TGDD, but that would be no compensation for the italien stories missing in the LTB. I don't like this mixtures at all. People only wanting to read classic stories will not be happy if you mix the TGDD with classic and modern italien stories, but the readers of the LTB (like me) are not happy if you put so many Egmont comics in there. Just another example is, that Egmont Comis always focus on Donald, and the italien stories rather focus on Dagobert or several persons. That's another tradition of the LTB being forgotten.

We at Egmont don't think the LTB should be *Italian-only*. It is the only publication where Egmont can give its own writers the chance to make really long stories. Would you deprive them of this chance? I wouldn't.

I dont' see why the quality of the LTB and the tradition should suffer from the will to self-realisazion of some people. I honestly don't care if those people get the chance to make long stories or not, if they don't stick to what the LTb should be. The situation is so difficult because you're not neutral. The italien stories are made by people you don't know, you can talk bad about them and leave them out. But you're deeply involved into the egmont stories, you know the people who draw and write them. If there were some bad french stories in the LTB and we'd say: Please, stop printing those horrible french stories, you were more probable to say: I think you're right, those french stories are not the best thing.

I don't think the LTB should consist *only* of that world (as you, clearly, do), but do I want to see that world highlighted in the LTB? Yes.

Yeah, I really do think. Because you can't find this world anywhere else and several worlds is one ltb just destroys the atmosphere. If you look at one LTB, you see that the ways of drawing of the several authors, especially the egmont and italien ones, are so much different from each other, that you can say on the first look who the artist was. I don't think that should be the case, because having a Donald, looking 5 times different in 7 stories is really destroying the connection of the Book. I know that every artist draws a little bit different, but compare Molinari or Cavazzano with Anderson, and say if you don't see that it's different like heaven and earth.
    Geändert von LTB-Fan (12.02.2002 um 13:32 Uhr)

Direktor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joachim, worüber quatschen die hier schon wieder ? Und was ist eine milkmaid calculation ?

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vermutlich sowas wie eine Rechnung, die von mehreren unbekannten Melkerinnen ausgestellt wird. Aber heutzutage muss es ja Englisch sein.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Es geht um das LTB, also dürfte das Thema für dich sowieso uninteressant sein @Ungewitter.
    Milkmaid calculation heißt logischerweise Milchmädchenrechnung
    und Silvio: Klar, wir können das auch auf spanisch besprechen nur dass David dann wohl nichts mehr versteht. Englisch muss man heute auf jeden Fall können.

Wenn ihr nichts sinnvolles zu dem Thema beitragen wollt, könnt ihr es auch ganz sein lassen. Ich misch mich auch nicht in jeden Thread ein, wenn ich nicht mal weiß, worum es geht.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von Dagofan

But what's the reason why the LTB couldn't consist only of these "highlights"? IMO it's much better to have a LTB full of very good Italian stories than a LTB with some excellent Italien stories and too much boring stories by Egmont.
    Agree.
    I have to accept the Egmont-way to put 2-3 Egmont-stories in every LTB. It seems, if I could not change anything about this fact.

But why egmont choose so bad italian comics for the LTB, although we know, that there are better non-published stories ?
    If there would be 2-3 longer, better italian stories by qualified artist, then I could ignore the egmont-stories I don't like.
    (Of course there can be good egmont-comics, but you know, that we don't love most of them )

Christian
    Geändert von Christian P (12.02.2002 um 18:04 Uhr)

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von Christian P

Agree.
    I have to accept the Egmont-way to put 2-3 Egmont-stories in every LTB. It seems, if I could not change anything about this fact.

Christian
    Ist dir schon mal aufgefallen, dass diese Geschichten, auch wenn 2-3 nicht viel klingt, fast die Hälfte des Buches ausmachen. Dass muss doch echt nicht sein.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >könnt ihr es auch ganz sein lassen
    Eine Ermahnung, die ich selbstverständlich beherzigen werde. Aber für den notorischen Sich-Einmischer Ungewitter möchte ich dabei nicht garantieren, denn das käme vermutlich einer invoice without innkeeper, wie die angelsächsische Welt in solchen Fällen sich gerne ausdrückt, gleich.
    Geändert von Silvio (12.02.2002 um 18:28 Uhr)

Direktor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von LTB-Fan
    Es geht um das LTB, also dürfte das Thema für dich sowieso uninteressant sein @Ungewitter. .
    Das sagst Du mir, dem Erfinder der LTB-Umfrage Threads, dem Verfechter der guten alten under-hundred-älltiibiis ? I´m not amused.

Ach ?

Englisch muss man heute auf jeden Fall können.
    Und fuchsisch sollte man auch verstehen. Silvio hat ein Zitat verwendet.

Warum ist die LTB-Fraktion eigentlich permanent mies drauf. Kaum sagt man etwas Überflüssiges bekommt man einen Rüffel.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von Ungewitter
    Warum ist die LTB-Fraktion eigentlich permanent mies drauf. Kaum sagt man etwas Überflüssiges bekommt man einen Rüffel.
    Oh, ich bin z.B. nicht mies drauf, gehöre allerdings auch nicht direkt zur LTB-Fraktion. Daß wir David auf Englisch antworten, ist übrigens ja wohl klar, wenn er sich schon die Mühe macht hier zu posten.

CU
    BobaFett

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich gehöre zwar zur LTB-Fraktion, bin aber in der Regel nicht schlechtgelaunt (zumindest nicht unbegründet).
    LTB-Fan reagiert in letzter Zeit vielleicht etwas gereizt - er meint das sicherlich nicht so.
    Doch nun zurück zur Diskussion - zu der natürlich auch weiterhin jeder seinen Senf hinzugeben darf.

Christian

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original geschrieben von Christian P

LTB-Fan reagiert in letzter Zeit vielleicht etwas gereizt - er meint das sicherlich nicht so.

Christian

Stimmt genau! Es war ein Scherz...Vergesst es einfach.
    Geändert von LTB-Fan (12.02.2002 um 20:41 Uhr)

Direktor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nee Leute, das ist mir zu ernst. Ziehe mich zurück.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >Pssst!<
    Unfortunately I don't have time to continue the debate just now, but I'll be back.
    I just want you all to know that I can read German (most of the time), so you don't always have to respond to me in English. When I write in English it is because I'm in an awful hurry, and don't have time to think in German (more's the pity).
    Na warte... Freitag ist freutag... (Stööööhn!)

dani-books-SysOp mit Monsterallergie Avatar von Jano
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*lol* Wenn das meine Englischlehrerin hören würde.
    Hört sich ja ganz witzig an aber: This is no valid English idiom. The correct translation for "Milchmädchenrechnung" would be "naïve fallacy".
    Zumindest nach dem Schüler-PONS.

Jano
    Geändert von Jano (13.02.2002 um 14:01 Uhr)

Mitglied Avatar von Zynicus
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English for runaways...

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte