User Tag List

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    n/a
    Gast

The Jungle Book 2 (20xx) | Live Action

Starttermin: ?

Regie: Jon Favreau (The Jungle Book, Der König der Löwen)

Drehbuch: Justin Marks (The Jungle Book)

Schauspieler:

Musik:

Inhalt:

Vorlage: The Jungle Book (2014) von Jon Favreau, Das Dschungelbuch (1967) (19. Meisterwerk) von Wolfgang Reitherman & "Das Dschungelbuch" und "Das zweite Dschungelbuch“ von Rudyard Kipling

n/a
    Gast
    Bisher ist nicht viel über die Fortsetzung zu hören, was wohl auch an den vollen Kalender von Jon Favreau liegt.
    Dieser ist nämlich mit der Verfilmung von „Der König der Löwen“ beschäftigt.
    Dennoch gibt es nun ein Interview mit dem Drehbuchautor des zweiten Teils. Justin Marks hat schon zum ersten Teil das Drehbuch geschrieben.

Hier nun das Interview (Antworten):

In the second film, the idea is to go further through the Kipling but also go into some of the Disney resources from the ’67 film that maybe didn’t get to see the light of day in the first film,” Marks said. “If you look back to Bill Peet’s work on the original film, some of which was thrown out by Walt Disney, Jon [Favreau] and I really dove deep into the Disney archives to see some of the ideas. We were like, ‘Wait, that’s a great idea. We really need that in the film.’ So we’ve built it out like that
    There is so much more Kipling to adapt,” Marks said. “I just finished a draft of it quite recently. Even in the first film, we really looked to the other Kipling stories for inspiration, The Elephant and the history and the mythology and the creation of the jungle
    I won’t get into spoilers,” Marks said. “The Kipling [story] ends with Mowgli returning to the man village, returning to man in some way. Obviously we wanted to suspend that at the end of the film, mostly because I felt like in a story of identity and appropriated identity, a boy from one world raised in another, it was important to Jon and it was important to me to tell a story about family being what you make of it, and identity being the people around you and that’s who you are. So it didn’t feel right to send him to another place, at least in the first film. A later film, maybe we reevaluate that.
    Quelle