Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 33

Thema: Klappspaten2

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Klappspaten2

It's The DUTY within the journalist to provide solutions for the important questions may be the eyes and ears for those who cannot be there to know the truth by themselves. When they are truly lazy journalists, it's their responsibility to concoct an imitation interview where they ask themselves these questions so that you can steer apparent within the task of really molding the information into some type of cohesive story. This is especially true maybe it's a beautiful day and in addition they may be out skateboardingthan covering it. Or possibly there's a totally new episode of Dog the Fugitive Hunter on. In situation. http://skateszone.com/the-top-8-best...-reviews-2017/

Canada? Isn't that America's hat?

Yes. But it's furthermore a rustic to get similar to the u . s . states . states . states . states.

How so?

Well, it's virtually much like the united states . states . states . states . States except individuals who live there don't have to feel guilty about anything since it is not only an worldwide military power and thus they don't have guns.

No guns? Just how can they smoke fools?

Beats me. I guess they just talk it.

Weird. Just focus and shoot presently when using the Red Dragons or are you currently presently presently presently presently presently with other people kids who placed on capes and ride motorcycles while using the forest?

Neither. Personally just about all individuals guys are available in Vancouver. I had been inside the Colonial, traveling from Toronto, through Ottawa and Montreal, to Quebec.

Ottawa? Just what the fuck is?

It's a big city where it rains constantly and apparently no women must see bed at any set hour.

So what can i'm speaking about?

Nothing. What this means is nothing. And Boulala certainly didn't adore a lady referred to as Big Bird.

How were the skaters in Canada?

Really awesome. They were polite and extremely knowledgeable about popular skating. A few of people even understood who I used to be and requested intelligent questions about King inside the Road etc.

What? I believed you're the individual who made the Toy Machine video.

No, I'm the one that ate the donut inside the Toy Machine video. The one which got is Kevin Barnett.

That is not you?

Yeah, except I'm 10 years older and don't learn how to set the white-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored balance within the video camera. Personally he may have stolen my eyebrows, though.

Why we speaking with regards to this? If possibly to uncover the Feast tour. Why would it not are really referred to as that? Would it not are really catered too?

No, although we showed up in this area getting free pizza and cola transporting out a few inside the demos. Apparently it's the Feast Tour since the first was the Switch Colonial Tour, in order to save space they needed the "lip" together with word "coast" too. I guess once they visit it catchier.

Yeah. I guess it's a lot better than Boom-Boom Huck Jam. How were the ex-Firm guys doing inside the trip?

Good. Real good. Rodrigo already selected us to Geoff's compound in April and in addition it had been tearing up. He's really gifted. Lance was doing good, too. He only got requested to carry out a sadplant constantly demo about 17 occasions.

What about Bob?

He never proven up neither did Rune or Bastien. Bob needed to carry out a hiking trip to pull everyone boards inside the Grand Gorge and Rune reaches Copenhagen where they were tossing him a 20th anniversary party.

Rune's been pro for twenty five years approximately roughly roughly?

No. I guess he's been skating for twenty five years approximately roughly roughly.

And additionally they'll be a conference for the?

Dude, he's as being a national hero there.

Precisely how would it not have been receiving everyone people on one trip?

It absolutely was great, apart from every time we visited eat we'd freak center people out. "Table for twenty five five five, please." I had been in five different vans together with bros from Ultimate Distribution drove a cargo van while using the bags and equipment. It absolutely was awesome, except my one job was to acquire a group photo, which never labored out since Appleyard was always traveling individually.

Boring. Tell me some fucked up stuff about Boulala.

What's the problem to know? He's pretty funny. He's three iPods with many different songs but he doesn't supply the attention span to listen to only one song within the whole. He jams for that initial according to seconds then can get bored and offers to fast-forward it. Either that or it reminds him of yet another song, then he must switch the pods around to discover that. He is not really efficient in someone else could be the DJ.

Wait. Is niagra Pod-talk?

Yeah, I guess. Sorry. Let's see. What else? He wears little white-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored-colored pointy-toed dress footwear as they is not skating and in addition it's several mesh blouses with tassels he wears under weird jackets. Whilst not badly simply because they used to be, he's still filthy as hell. I don't think Scott Johnston should room with him.

Was Scott inside the trip?

No. I used to be just imagining the cleanest pro skater I can consider. The kids within the demos all loved Ali and hubby didn't permit them to lower. Each and every park he'd be aware of snowboard jump and do Japans around together with, since he could. Also, he did a melon grab to fingerflip.

You mean a kickflip melon?

No, generate earnings mentioned it.

Where's the photos inside the?

I missed it. One of the Canadian photographers shot it i had been reloading film.

You employ film? Who're you, Ansel Adams? Cure was ripping?

Everyone, really. It absolutely was a rip-a-thon.

Yeah, how about inside the roads?

Nobody. It rained every day i had been there. Other family people . we visited the big O in Montreal by permitting an hour or so approximately roughly roughly roughly. This is when Cent got that kickflip fakie. Furthermore, it absolutely was flowing.

Is factor a skatepark?

No, it's part of the 1976 Olympics complex. It's the entrance through getting an arena together with city lets the kids skate there. The locals were so gnarly. Marc Tisson could seriously turn pro for giant O. He's amazing.

I guess if you're into that kind of factor. What about that child Geebet Mix? What's using this rainbow scarf factor?

Search me. You understand the kids nowadays. He was busting out, though. Permit him to utilize leg warmers plus a beret if he wants.

Who'd formerly been the most effective? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-t...rd-skates-zone

Well, since every one of these guys are artists, which may be like asking who's best between Monet and Picasso.

Whatever, college boy. Who'd formerly been the most effective?

Mark Appleyard. Yeah. Certainly. Mark is 100-percent on-fucking-fire. I am unsure if he's appears his career, but they should be damn near close. The dude was destroying everything. Like what?

Possibly you've frequently seen the nollie bigspin 360? Yeah. It is the following inside the stupid article.

That was fairly simple for him. Personally he achieved it try. He did numerous wild moves.

Wow. When are we able to see really him in Thrasher?.

Beats me. Ask his team managers.

Who? Individuals British guys that own Switch? I heard individuals guys are dicks.

No. They're awesome. Deacon was alone who selected us to Canada.

But they are they not Dark Men?

The amount does that even mean?

I am unsure. Someone pointed out it on the internet.

I am unsure anything in relation to this, but Deacon is not scared to fuck up accommodations vehicle.

Is him jumping the van?

Probably. Also, he started a moving food fight that ongoing all week. Ewan's van got caked with mustard and milk and bumpers were totally caved in.

Can Switch manage to cover everything?

It's name is losingOr Damage Waiver. Twelve dollars every day to deal with somewhat-van as being a bumper boat.

Awesome. Age is David Gonzales?

He's 15.

What about Eric Fletcher?

He's 16, Personally. He's rad.

Possibly you've do other activities awesome?

Yeah. Norm MacDonald, the distributor guy, requested most of us to his lake house for every day's barbecue and waterskiing.

The Switch team waterskis?

Well, under. Ewan i really could it, but the rest of them needed turns getting hauled around within the giant inflatable danish.

What's is really a danish?

As being a donut without any hole. Oh.

Yeah, it might look like stupid, however, you would not believe the quantity fun it might be to acquire tossed around a lake along with your bros within the giant floating pastry. I guess you need to exist.

Yeah. Oh shit, I almost did not remember. Geoff switched 30 on 6/6/06. How weird is?

Really weird. Did everybody drink plenty of?

No, nevertheless the children inside the demo sang happy birthday to him. It absolutely was a enjoyable moment.

That could it are really? I heard the Switch guys are party creatures now, like real wasteoids.

Not just a bit. The birthday night was real mellow. The whole trip was. After they weren't skating, individuals were mostly just watching tv or becoming prepared for an additional demo.

Even Arto and Ali?

Especially them. Arto's really into Yoga. Every town i had been in, he'd awaken extra early and uncover a category. He's happening about his core strength.

What? Really?

Yeah. And Ali's is really a scooter discussion group on the internet he leads. Also, he spends several hrs every day writing inside the journal. He's really disciplined in relation to this. I'm not too into poetry, but his Haikus are wonderful.

C'mon. What about Big Bird? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-ride-skateboard-beginners-skates-zone

What?

You mentioned he fell crazy about a girl named Big Bird.

No I didn't.

You really did. It absolutely was, like, needed.

I am unsure what you're talking about. Anyway, so Arto did Yoga, Ali labored on his poetry, and Geoff spent just about all his free time either eating beef jerky or studying Scripture.

So you are fucking lounging!

What? I'm trying inform you in regards to the Feast Canada tour. In situation you doesn't have to listen to the reality within the fabulous time the Switch team had obtaining the science of stoke for the skaters of Canada, that's your problem. Go pick a chatroom.

Whatever, liar.

I'm not lounging. Should find out more demo methods?

Liar.

Whatever. This interview is finished anyway. Good.
    Geändert von huongtram (30.06.2017 um 16:21 Uhr)

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was hast denn da ausgegraben?

Mitglied Avatar von Kohlenwolle
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2004 bei Ehapa erschienen. Allein das ist schon ein Indiez dafür das da nichts mehr kommt.
    Außerdem war es der einzige Comic von diesem Autor.

Siehe hier
    Schöne Grüsse aus dem Kohlenpott

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was man nicht alles im Netz finden kann.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadettenliteratur

War Band 2 tatsächlich mal geplant und jetzt gibt es "Lausebengel"-Geschichten?

Vielleicht mal beim Epsilon Verlag anfragen, ob Band 2 übernommen werden kann.

Mitglied Avatar von Kohlenwolle
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von Huxley Beitrag anzeigen

Vielleicht mal beim Epsilon Verlag anfragen, ob Band 2 übernommen werden kann.
    Aber vorher als Vorveröffentlichung im hauseigenen Magazin.
    Schöne Grüsse aus dem Kohlenpott

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selbstverständlich! Zu Befehl! Jawohl mein Herr!…

Mitglied Avatar von Raro
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Na, wenn es nach 13 Jahren Nachfrage nach so einem Sch... gibt, dann besteht auch noch Hoffnung für den Abverkauf der Kitana Lagerbestände bis 2030.

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man muss nur gezielt die Werbetrommel rühren. Kitana - Prinzessin der Engel ist eigentlich nur verkannte Avantgarde. Einfach ihrer Zeit voraus. Sobald das hauseigene Epsilon-Magazin Deutschland flutet, will das jeder haben. Dann kann man froh sein, wenn man sich die Erstausgabe gesichert hat.
    Klappspaten - einstmals bei Ehapa - manchmal glaube ich, dass mein Schwein aus dem letzten Loch pfeift...

Klugscheissender SysOp Avatar von Clint Barton
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ehapa hat aber noch weit peinlicheres rausgebracht als dieses "Sturmtruppen für ganz Arme":
    http://www.comicguide.de/index.php/c...&display=short
    Meine SAMMLUNGEN: [ Comics || Bücher || Filme/Serien || Musik || Video Games ]
    || [ comicbookdb.com ] ||
    Meine ebay-Angebote || [ comicshop.de ] ||

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wer hat damals die Verantwortung bei Ehapa gehabt?

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2004 hatte Ehapa auch das Blasrohr-Desaster im Micky Maus Magazin. War eine komische Zeit.

Moderator Zack-Forum Avatar von efwe
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nun, die Verantwortung habe ich gehabt, und die Teile wurden rein aus wirtschaftlichen Erwägungen produziert. "Klappspaten" hat sich super über die Bundeswehrkasernen verkauft, und Vanessa S. war damals medial wegen "DSDS" präsent. Mit irgendwas muss man ja sein Geld verdienen.

EfWe

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von efwe Beitrag anzeigen
    Mit irgendwas muss man ja sein Geld verdienen.
    Jo eh.
    Wenn sich Klappspaten so super verkauft hat, warum gibt es den zweiten Band nicht? Und wo bleiben die Graphic Novels zu "Der Bachelor" und "Germanys next Topmodel"? Kein Platz im ZACK?

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.splashcomics.de/php/rezen...mal_ohne_mutti

Schau an! Habe sogar eine Kritik gefunden. Da ist mir was entgangen, 2004 war in einer Parallelwelt unterwegs. Bin ich froh!

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wir befinden uns in einer Raumzeitverwerfung. Vor 10 Jahren gab es diesen Thread schon einmal:

http://www.comicforum.de/showthread....ht=klappspaten

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.comicforum.de/showthread....ht=klappspaten
    @efwe
    Wie liefen übrigens "Atze Schröder - Der Comic" und "Bernd das Brot?".
    Auch super?
    Oder wurden die mit dem Klappspaten begraben?

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2004 habe ich mich bereits längst mit Schaudern vom Ehapa-Markt verabschiedet gehabt. In den Neunzigern haben sich ja die beiden ehemaligen Big Player Carlsen Comics und Egmont Ehapa immer weiter aus dem frankobelgischen Bereich zurückgezogen, nachdem sie sich vorher lächerlich bekriegen mussten. Jürgen Janetzki hat seinen Verlag ebenfalls gegen die Wand gedonnert und der Epsilon Verlag hat groß durchgestartet. Es war nicht meine Comic-Zeit. So rund um 1995 - 2005. Andere haben mich zurückgeholt.
    Da wurden Leser-Generationen verloren und verprellt, die man heute verzweifelt sucht.

Mitglied Avatar von franque
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Klappspaten" hat sich super über die Bundeswehrkasernen verkauft
    Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg hat uns der Chance auf ein Reboot beraubt.

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zitat Zitat von franque Beitrag anzeigen
    Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg hat uns der Chance auf ein Reboot beraubt.
    Vielleicht dreht Flinten-Uschi, wie mein Sohn sie nennt, wieder die Zeit zurück.

Dauerhaft gesperrt
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dann klappt es auch vielleicht wieder mit Klappspaten 2 - Kopp zu und durch.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vanessa S. war damals medial wegen "DSDS" präsent. Mit irgendwas muss man ja sein Geld verdienen.
    Dagegen ist ja nx einzuwenden, aber das Resultat war unter aller Sau. Wenn ich mich recht entsinne, waren das Fotos, über die der Künstler (Zeichner kann an den dann ja nicht nennen) ein paar Photoshop-Filter drübergejagt hat.

Zitat Zitat von Frank1960s Bruder Beitrag anzeigen
    Ich glaub das hole ich mir. Diese Vanessa S. hat mich echt neugierig gemacht.
    Dann kauf dir auch noch das hier:

Die Ähnlichkeit zu "Cumshots" ist sicherlich REIN zufällig.

Zitat Zitat von Huxley Beitrag anzeigen
    Wir befinden uns in einer Raumzeitverwerfung. Vor 10 Jahren gab es diesen Thread schon einmal:
    Oh, toll. Offenbar eine neue Form eines Spambots. Jetzt werden scheinbar mumifizierte Threads kopiert. Darf man dann wieder ein Auge draufhalten.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Klappsitzen" 2 kam nicht, weil es der Zeichner nicht fertig bekommen hat. "Atze Schröder" hat sich über 10.000 mal verkauft, während etwa von "Spoon & White" nur gerade 1.200 über den Tisch gingen. Auch von "Atze" hätte es einen zweiten Band geben sollen, aber auch da ist der Zeichner nicht zu Potte gekommen.
    Das ganze lief so gut, dass ich damals schon mit Paul Panzer über einen Comic diskutiert habe.
    So wie ich nach dem "Ärzte"-Comic sowohl mit den Toten Hosen wie auch mit Dieter Thomas Kuhn im Gespräch war.
    Und in der Tat war das grafische Ergebnis bei "Vanessa S." - gelinde gesagt - nicht so toll.

EfWe
    Geändert von efwe (24.06.2017 um 12:27 Uhr)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auch von "Atze" hättest einen zweiten Band geben sollen, aber auch da ist der Zeichner nicht zu Pötte gekommen.
    "Dex & Dogfort" von Jörg Reymann hab ich ja irgendwie sehr gerne gelesen und Fäkalhumor ist eigentlich nicht so meiner.

Und wo wir schon mal bei obskuren Ehapa-Produkten sind:

Da kam IIRC gelegentlich der Zeichner immer mal wieder bei uns im Laden vorbei und hat diverse Comicseiten anderer Projekte gezeigt, immer auf der Suche nach einem Verleger.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohne mich herausreden zu wollen, aber ich habe nicht alle diese Dinge zu verantworten. Es gab auch eine Zeit, wo der Kollege Walz für bestimmte Dinge zuständig war. Da dazu gehören auch "Camshots" und "High Speed".

EfWe

Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte