User Tag List

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Thema: Soll ich mein Comic ins Deutsche übersetzen?

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Soll ich mein Comic ins Deutsche übersetzen?

Hallo! Mein Name ist Otty Justason. Ich mache einen Webcomic namens Zukahnaut.

Zukahnaut ist derzeit nur in englischer Sprache verfügbar, aber ich würde es gerne in andere Sprachen zu übersetzen. Vielleicht deutschen Leser werden es mögen auch! Ich frage mich, wenn Sie könnten es zu betrachten und geben Sie mir Ihre Meinung. Sieht es aus wie etwas, das Sie gerne lesen würden? Ich würde gerne wissen, ob es irgendein Interesse, bevor ich versuchen eine Übersetzung.

(Ich entschuldige mich für meine Grammatik. Ich habe nicht einen Übersetzer zurückgehalten noch. Dies wurde durch ein Computerprogramm interpretiert)

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I looked at a few pages of your comic. The best pages look almost professional.
    The humor is constantly going without empty humorless space, the theme seems
    to be consistent.

If you want to do it and it's fun, sure why not?
    Geändert von Unwahrscheinlicher (18.08.2014 um 08:13 Uhr)

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your feedback!

Des Admins Fiesling Avatar von QBorg
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The difficulty in my opinion is to transport your work into a language you're not "at home". Surely you can hire somebody to translate it from english to german, but will that translator "get the comic", will the little inside jokes survive, will the meaning of your work survive?
    It's a very, very, very difficult thing to translate work you didn't write yourself. I did some translations for Yet Another Fantasy Gamer Comic 2 years back and even if the comics are quite short, I am versed in D&D culture (theme of the comic) and speak, write and think reasonably well english and german, it was a struggle most of the time.
    And even hiring professionals won't necessarily produce a perfect product (e.g. the god-awful synchro of The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy).

I won't suggest to kill all thoughts in localizing your product, but I urge you: Work with people who you trust and understand your work by heart.

Junior Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is very helpful. You are correct. Thank you!

Stichworte