Vocals - Tatsurou [ MUCC]

Guitar - Hiroto [ Alice 9]

Guitar - Mizuki [ Sadie]

Bass - dunch [ jealkb]

Drums - Kenzo [ Ayabie]

[/align]
    http://www.myspace.com/karasuofficial

Karasu bedeutet Krähe auf Japanisch.
    Eigentlich sollte es diese Band nur für eine Jamsession geben, die Sänger Tatsurou organisiert hat. Wie auch immer, das Projekt wuchs und breitete seine Schwingen (Achtung Krähe ;D) aus.

Ihr erster Auftritt war am 15. August 2009 bei JACK IN THE BOX.

nach ihrem ersten (sehr geilem) lied LASTICE, könnt ihr nun das Lied 'free' auf YT bewundern. Die Lieder rocken und machen Spaß.

Ich persönlich empfinde, dass diese Bandzusammenstellung im moment bessere Lieder rausbringt, als alle bands zusammen ;D

Hört euch einmal Karasu an und schreibt mir eure Meinung!

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nun habe ich ein Interview gefunden =D viel spaß beim lesen. es sind einige lustige Sachen dabei!

Quelle

01/20/10 JACK IN THE RADIO Part One

Tatsuro: Hello, I’m MUCC’s Tatsuro. Over the next 2 weeks, beginning this week, we’ve invited a certain band’s members. I’d like to announce the band, ta-da, KARASU! Yes, so, Karasu’s members are going to come visit us here. So, the session band that was created by me, Tatsuro, and played at JACK IN THE BOX 2009 SUMMER will be releasing a CD. And today’s guest, from Karasu, will be Ayabie’s Kenzo and jealkb’s dunch-san. Please look forward to what kind of Karasu talk will be coming your way.

Tatsuro: Now, I’d like to move to the first corner, Ama no JACK IN THE REQUEST! As the title states, because it is “ama no jaku”[= a person who twists someone else's words], we will not respond to requests in a normal fashion. I think all of the listeners already know, so let’s take a look at the first request. Radio name: Shoko-chan, age 23, this is a woman. “Tatsuro-san, good evening. The talk from your manager after the broadcast on the 6th was really helpful.” We talked about a lot of things in the mail-magazine. “I wanted to hear more than just 3 minutes. Tatsuro-san, did you go see the One Piece movie? Please tell me your favorite character.” The movie, the movie aside, I’ve never even seen the anime version of One Piece. I’ve only read the manga in [Shonen] Jump and stuff, but I’ve heard good things about the One Piece movies so I’d like to see them. My favorite character? I do have a favorite character in One Piece. I have a favorite story, favorite battle, and it’s Enel, the lightning man that was defeated. I really like Enel’s story, you’re like “how can you defeat such a thing!”, but then it turns out Enel’s strong lightning bolt has no power against the rubber man, Luffy. I can still see Enel’s look when he was defeated, and I read it over again many times. Anyways, the JACK IN THE REQUEST is “the song that matches this season, “Yasashii Kioku.” It has absolutely nothing to do with One Piece, “Yasashi Kioku”, although there are ice people. Well, shall we go ahead with the Ama no JACK IN THE REQUEST? Let’s go, please listen to MUCC – “Flight”

~Flight~

Tatsuro: Okay, we just aired MUCC’s “Flight”. “Flight” instead of “Yasashii Kioku”. Well, Enel’s battle was on an island in the sky, and since it was an island floating in the sky, I thought, sky, I want to fly, so it became “Flight”. It is a single released in May 2007, the lyrics were written by me, Tatsuro and leader Miya. Composed by SATOchi. And the theme of the lyrics is, you know, something like I want to fly~, blow off a lot of things and do things with energy. So we are awaiting emails for Ama no JACK IN THE REQUEST. Other things include: questions, things about entrance exams– I won’t know anything if you ask about entrance exams. I, in high school, no, in middle school, when I was in 3rd year, I think I only studied a total of 3 hours for entrance exams. Even with that little amount, I somehow got into high school, and now my voice is reaching all of you. So I hope I gave you some courage. Anyways, we are awaiting any kind of email.

[cut some stuff about the radio show]

Tatsuro: Coming up are the guests, Karasu’s members Ayabie’s Kenzo and jealkb’s dunch-san, first-time appearance.

Tatsuro: Okay, once again, this is MUCC’s vocalist Tatsuro. From here on out is JACK IN THE GUEST~! I’d like to continue JACK IN THE RADIO with the guests. Now, today’s guests, please introduce yourselves!
    Kenzo: Hello, from Karasu, hello, I am Ayabie’s Kenzo.
    Tatsuro: Hello.
    Kenzo: And…
    dunch: Also from Karasu, I am jealkb’s dunch. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
    Tatsuro: Good evening. Well from now on, I will be “Karasu’s Tatsuro” instead of “MUCC’s Tatsuro”.
    dunch: Oh my~~.
    Tatsuro: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
    dunch: You’re a man of many layers.
    Tatsuro: It says “When was the last time you saw each other?” Since the end of last year, right.
    dunch: That’s right.
    Tatsuro: dunch-san, what were you doing during New Year’s?
    dunch: On New Year’s, I was…
    Tatsuro: You’re a celebrity, so you went overseas?
    dunch: Yeah~, I dreamt about going overseas.
    (All laughing)
    Kenzo: You’re first dream was that?
    dunch: Yeah (laughs)
    Tatsuro: What were you doing? On New Year’s.
    dunch: Um, I had work from the 2nd.
    Tatsuro: That’s early! [Most Japanese take at least the first 3 days of January off]
    dunch: Yeah.
    Kenzo: What were you doing?
    dunch: I was on stage.
    Kenzo: Wow.
    Tatsuro: Were you able to get the first laugh?
    dunch: First laugh… I got a little.
    (Laughter)
    Kenzo: A little.
    dunch: Yeah, a little (laughs). But afterward, I didn’t have work on 3~5th. So I went to my parents’ house. And watched my high school’s Ekiden [=marathon].
    Tatsuro: Hehh. And Kenzo?
    Kenzo: I had Ayabie’s one-man live on the 6th at Kousei nenkin kaikan, and the rehearsal was on the 5th so I had time off until then.
    Tatsuro: Wait, so you had rehearsal on the day before?
    Kenzo: Yeah, this time it was.
    Tatsuro: Don’t you hate that? I hate having rehearsal on the day before.
    Kenzo: It’s tiring, so I’d like it if they would give us a day off in between.
    Tatsuro: But don’t you hate that. I wouldn’t want a rehearsal on the day before, but I wouldn’t want rehearsal during New Year’s either.
    Kenzo: (laughing) Yeah, that would be terrible.
    dunch: But being able to do rehearsal is a grateful thing. I wasn’t able to do one before.
    (Laughter)
    Tatsuro: Ahh! That’s right. You’re going to bring it up on your own?
    dunch: Ahh! I shouldn’t have said that.
    Tatsuro: Well, we’ll talk about that afterwards. We’ll dig up a lot of things. So there’s no need to rush.
    dunch: I rushed.
    Tatsuro: Okay, so next week on the 27th, Karasu will release their first single “LASTICA”. So I would like to talk about the band “Karasu”. Why did it become these members, dunch-san?
    Kenzo: Even though he was invited (laughs).
    dunch: I was invited! You invited me!
    Tatsuro: Ah, yes yes!
    dunch: You called me on a number I didn’t know. Out of the blue.
    Kenzo: Eh? You got a call from a number you didn’t know?
    Tatsuro: Yeah, I didn’t have dunch-san’s number.
    Kenzo: Oh really.
    dunch: You got it from YUKKE-san right? I met Tatsuro-san before YUKKE-san, but he wouldn’t give me his number. (Kenzo laughs) And then, from an email address I don’t know, I received this email, “I have something important to discuss with you”. I thought maybe something had happened to YUKKE-san.
    Tatsuro: yes yes yes. But then it turns out something happens to dunch-san. It was the opposite.
    dunch: yeah yeah yeah. I received this offer.
    Tatsuro: Concerning members, I wanted to do it with different musicians that I’m acquainted with.
    dunch: I’m flattered.
    Tatsuro: With bassists, I think they either have a solid character or don’t have one at all.
    Kenzo: Ahh.
    Tatsuro: With dunch-san, he’s neither.
    dunch: Whoa, wait a minute! Ehh? That’s no good then!
    Tatsuro: Your character seems thin but is actually strong. And so that’s pretty interesting.
    dunch: How is that? Good or bad, which one?
    Tatsuro: Uhhmmm?
    dunch: It’s not either one!?
    (Kenzo laughs)
    Tatsuro: Anyways, the first time I met Kenzo was?
    Kenzo: The first time I met Tatsuro-san was at Shinjuku’s Taito Station. [Nightmare's] Hitsugi to [SID's] Aki, wait was Aki there? I don’t think he was there at the moment.
    Tatsuro: I see.
    Kenzo: I met Tatsuro-san before [him].
    Tatsuro: I see, I see. And we’ve also had talk sessions for magazines before.
    Kenzo: That’s right, I was given the opportunity to.
    Tatsuro: And then? In addition, the person who decided the band name “Karasu” was me, and that was just in the moment. I wanted it to be on the rim where you could take it as Visual-kei and not as Visual-kei.
    dunch: You like crows[=Karasu in Japanese], right?
    Tatsuro: crows… wellll, yeah I do!
    Kenzo: “welllll”?
    Tatsuro: Welll I like them.
    Kenzo: Wellll you like them?
    Tatsuro: Yes. And, “what was the most enjoyable part, conversely the toughest part?” The toughest part was the winter JITB’s rehearsal!
    Kenzo: Yeah, that was the toughest!
    dunch: I’m sorry, really. For real, I’m so sorry.
    Tatsuro: “dunch-san isn’t coming? He’s that kind of style?”
    dunch: Umm, on that day of the rehearsal, my cell was stopped.
    Tatsuro: Ahhh.
    dunch: But I’m more surprised by how my manager didn’t contact me beforehand.
    Kenzo: He’s so cool. He played at Budokan without a rehearsal. He’s so cool. That’s rock.
    Tatsuro: Ne~! He’s the most ROCK!
    dunch: No no no, it’s not like that.
    Tatsuro: Rock. It’s like rock is wearing clothes and walking around. I can’t believe he’s a comedian!
    Kenzo: I can’t believe it either.
    Tatsuro: That much rock.
    dunch: What is that, “rock is wearing clothes”?
    Tatsuro: Rock is speaking, right now. A question for you two: “If you were to describe “LASTICA” with one word, how would you describe it?” Then, Kenzo-kun, one word.
    Kenzo: The melody is shuffle, right? “Party”?
    Tatsuro: Party! Yeah, it’s a rock party. It’s a party rock tune. dunch-san?
    dunch: Well…
    Tatsuro: Hehhhh!!!
    dunch: Hey, wait a minute! You treat me just like how my band treats me! Seriously!
    Kenzo: Even in jealkb..
    dunch: Really, it’s not that different from jealkb. So I’m participating without feeling incongruity.
    Tatsuro: (laughing) So what kind of song is it to you, dunch-san? I think it’s a song different from jealkb.
    dunch: Yeah, we don’t have songs like this in jeal.
    Tatsuro: So how is it?
    dunch: It’s like “a crow’s shout”.
    Tatsuro: So it is, it’s crow-like. [he doesn't make any effort to expand it]
    dunch: You’re making me in charge of sukashi![=a way of getting laughs from being ignored by others after speaking.]
    Tatsuro: (laughs) Anyway, next week Wednesday the 27th is the release date. Please listen to Karasu’s 1st single, “LASTICA”.

~LASTICA~

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesusfuckingchrist in Heaven! O_o
    Ich hör bzw. sehe gerade ihr erstes PV zu LASTIACA und ich liebe das Lied! Schon lange nicht mehr so was Gutes gehört, vor allem nicht als Erstlingswerk (das gilt auch für genug erfahrene Frontschweine mit neuen Bands).

Shibbo, wie groß ist im Moment ihre Diskographie?! >o< Ich will mehr als nur LASTICA.
    Wenn die Sonne Eier hätte, müsste man sie kastrieren!

- Großmuttern

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ich glaub 2 lieder groß

schau dir mal noch 'free' an

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wird gesucht, ähh gemacht. b

Verdammt, die sind soooooooo gut, die Jungs. XD

- Großmuttern

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seh ich genauso.. einmal gehört udn sofort verliebt

tatsurou! und dann auch nochgeile musik! das kann nur gut sein xD

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O_______________° <3 *freudige Gesichtsengleisung*

Das Intro von free mit dem Gitarrenriff, dazu Tatsurous mords Stimmorgan... Old School Feeling! *-*

Mr. Shadow klingt ebenfalls ziemlich geil. Aber das PV zu free... l"D Jessaz, neee, Tasuros Kurzhaarfrisur zusammen mit dem Outfit. X"D Fuck, ich geh Extensions für den Jungen beantragen.
    P.S.: Aber sein Rock ist geil! *haben will*

- Großmuttern

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mr shadow?? das kenn ich noch nicht
    *angucken muss*

jaa die kurzhaarfrisur!!! xD

btw guck ma ind en MUCC thread!!!

Prussian Wolfs-Terrier Avatar von *Kiba-chan*
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ich hatte ja schon vor über einem Jahr in verschiedenen Threads sporadisch was reingepostet z.B. Mucc Thread falls man da nochmal durchstöbern möchte
    und es freut mich, dass sie jetzt einen eigenen Thread haben ^^
    hätte damals auch net gedacht, dass sie doch länger an diesem "Projekt" festhalten ö.ö

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ich habs ja auch nicht gedacht. ich hab lastica geliebt, als das projekt entstanden ist und dass es nuns cheinbar weitergeht erfüllt mich mit freude, da die band bis jetzt echt coole coole lieder hat ;D

so hab im anfangspost noch bilder geadded. die sind ja mal mega geil ;D
    ha ha!
    ich kann mich nicht entscheiden, welches mein lieblingslied ist!

Vocals - Tatsurou [ MUCC]

Guitar - Hiroto [ Alice 9]

Guitar - Mizuki [ Sadie]

Bass - dunch [ jealkb]

Drums - Kenzo [ Ayabie]

ICH WILL TATSU IM BANNER!!!! xD

Prussian Wolfs-Terrier Avatar von *Kiba-chan*
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soo ich mach bei dem Picspam mit ö.ö/

hab gerade die neuesten Karasu Bilder aus der Shoxx-Dezember-Ausgabe gefunden ^^ (credits to vulgarismx from LJ)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 und 7

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Kiba: Hast also schon die Bilder aus'm LJ verlinkt, brav. X"D

@ Shibbo: Eindeutig Tatsuro! Er hat da zwar was von 'ner krassen Edeltranse, aber irgendwie sieht das Bild von ihm scharf aus (allerdings nur mit den langen Haaren). :"D Hab ich das jetzt echt rausgehauen?! X""D

Btw, ich könnt mir so was von den Arsch ablachen, dass Tatsurou beim einem Lied namens Lastica fröhlich 'Rastica' singt mit einem dermaßen gerolltem R, dass sogar Adi, das alte ********* dagegen gnadenlos abstinkt. X"D Hach ja, manchmal ist das L/R-Problem der Japaner echt für 'n Lacher gut. :'D

- Großmuttern

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tatsurou *__*
    dabei ist er eigentlich total hässlich, aber ich steh trotzdem voll auf ihn... ich kanns mir einfach nicht erklären! ha ha
    ist euch aufgefallen, dass man in lastica überraschend oft seinen schritt sieht??? warum filmen sie ihn die ganze zeit von unten?? ha ha xDDD das ist so geil!

danke übrigens für die banner *__* tatsu is einfach heiss

obowhl die kurzen haare mal wieder ECHT lustig aussehen xDD steht ihm halt gar nciht. ich finds auch schade, dass er seine schönen lange haare nun scheinbar abgeschnitten hat. (obwohl ich noch kein neues foto von ihm gesehen habe)

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr.............................................. .astica!

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ja, JA! X"D Er ist ein häßlicher Vogel mit seinem Mondgesicht, aber mit dem richtigen Styling und Mähne hat er einfach immer was von einem herrlich abgefuckten Bergerimiten und co. XD Muss also wohl seine Ausstrahlung sein, lol.

Nichts zu danken. ^^

Aber 2 Dinge finde ich besonders geil am Lastica-PV:

1. Tatsurou liefert 'nen wunderbaren Beweis, dass für VK Boots, 'ne passende Hose und 'ne Bikerlederjacke durchaus vollkommen ausreichen können. X"D *selber von Frühjahr bis Herbst so rumrennt*

2. Eins ist mir aufgefallen - das Make Up von Tatsurou erinnert ja durchaus an The Crow, und das dürfte evt. kein Zufall sein, da Tatsurou mit seinem Outfit der Figur The Crow/ Eric Draven aus dem Originalcomic stellenweise verdammt ähnlich sieht!
    Frage mich also echt, ob sie's nur wegen dem Namen Karasu so gemacht haben oder zu oft den Film gesehen haben. XD

Sooooo, der kleine Vergleich muss einfach mal sein. X"D

- Großmuttern