User Tag List

Seite 11 von 23 ErsteErste ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 251 bis 275 von 572

Thema: Versailles -Philharmonic Quintet-/ Kamijo/ Jupiter

Moderator Mangaforen Avatar von mojo-chan
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ja, aber da wusste ich ja noch nicht, dass du das bist ^^ Wäre ja auch komisch, wenn ich einfach wildfremde Leute angesprochen hätte^^

Naja, meine Begleitpersonen waren echt ein Haufen (und echt ein Haufe, da unser Haufen noch mal auf einen Haufen traf XD) von Belgiern. Das heißst entweder flämisch oder englisch wurde gesprochen (wobei ich ja nur letzteres verstand...wobei ich schon verstand über was sie sich im flämischen unterhalten haben...ist ja dem Deutschen schon sehr ähnlich!)

Also, falls du irgendwelche Leute gesehen hast, die englisch oder irgendne andere Sprache geschnattert haben: ich war dabei XD

Mitglied Avatar von -MysticManaKun-
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lolly...
    nein, keine englischen oder flämischen Personen entdeckt..
    zumal ich nicht weiß, ob du in Köln oder Hamburg warst °_°
    bist du auch bei mexx?
    nick?!

Ich durfte ab Köln Hbf auch den Orga für ein paar Österreicherinnen miemen xD
    Ich /Österreich &Friends haben an dem Tag nur 94 HD'Fotos gemacht xDD~
    Am Bahnhof Köln Berge... haben wir knapp 70 gemacht,
    und eine kam auf den Drops und meinte,
    "du Mana, gleich machen wir noch mehr"
    ... o_O´
    lol?
    me~by~animexx
    :morelove: ~Mystic†MANA†Kun~
    ~@ VîSuáL~Keî @~

Playstation 3 this is living ~

Mitglied Avatar von Kinta
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard
    Original von Kinta
    Ninalein, das Shirt mit dem Engel drauf war leider gar nicht vorhanden, hätte es nämlich auch gerne gekauft. Sind wohl in Köln alle wegegangen oder die die es an hatten, haben es woanders gekauft.
    Da die Shirts mit dem Jubilee-Cover (Engel) und das andere Shirt mit dem rosanen Motiv bei CD-Japan als limited merch im Angebot waren, somal die die ganzen Träger von dem Jubilee-Shirt es ja schon vor'm Einlass hatten, nehme ich mal stark an, dass die Shirts gar nicht bei den Konzerten gab sondern nur über Bestellung, sonst hätte ich mir beide geholt (sind allerdings bei CD Japan auch schon mittlerweile out of stock - naja wieder 30 Euro pro Shirt gespart^^).
    Genau sowas habe ich mir schon gedacht, danke für die Aufklärung

EDIT: Die bei CDJapan sehen minimal anders aus, eventuell gab es die doch da, who knows?

Prussian Wolfs-Terrier Avatar von *Kiba-chan*
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heute bringe ich gleich mehrere Blogeinträge der VersaillesMember, die zum Einen nochmal die Europa Tour beinhalten und zum Anderen das Konzert gestern und Kamijo's Geburtstag (19.Juli) *-*

masashi Blog Translation 07.20.2010 Back Home
    Jul. 19th, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Today? Yesterday, at CITTA', we had the triumphal return & KAMIJO san's birthday live~

I was loopy until just a bit ago

Happy birthday, KAMIJO san

As to be expected of doing lives and the Europe tour,
    It felt like I've really amassed a lot of stuff.

Because of my experiences abroad, everything is having a different impression on me, but I really have been having a lot of fun~

Because I have plans for today, I should probably go to sleep now.
    Quelle=LJ-link

masashi Blog Translation 07.18.2010 Sound Comes
    Jul. 18th, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Versailles' rehearsal~

Since yesterday was Kozi san's live, I was afraid of how I'd change back,
    But because I was on that long Europe tour, everything is impressed in me,
    So the exchange was really easy♪

Tomorrow is a really awesome live, so in order to have good physical condition, I want to go to bed early tonight.

But,
    I'll hurry, hurry, hurry and post the pictures from the Europe tour, I think.
    Quelle=LJ-link

~~~

HIZAKI Blog Translation 07.18.2010 Home in JAPAN
    Jul. 19th, 2010 at 5:42 PM

I realized, I didn't sleep the entire way back from Paris...

We have a live at CITTA', and since I'll be in Kyoto on the 21 I'm very busy!

Of course, come to CITTA', but you should definitely come to Kyoto too.
    There will be a lot of people that have come for a long time, but I really want those that don't know that me from before to come too!

Even though it's a fairly restricted live that day...

When things calm down a bit, I think I'll write about the Europe tour.

The other day, something very sad happened, but I got a message from him,
    And since I felt something from the work he left behind, I think I want to go out for another walk.
    I pray for your happiness in the other world.*

TN:*I believe this in reference to the death of Daisuke, who was a member of Kagerou and The Studs. He passed away on July 15th.
    Quelle=LJ-link

~~~

YUKI Blog Translation 07.18.2010 End of the Rainy Season.
    Jul. 18th, 2010 at 9:19 PM

t's come.

This year, it was really, really hot...

You've heard only that from me, I'm crushing you guys.

After work yesterday, I went to see masashi's live, but it's such a pity that I didn't get to meet him... (>_<)

When it started, I just drank and drank. Ahhh~

Well then, it's off to rehearsal~*
    Quelle=LJ-link
    (für die weiteren Entries auf "NEXT" klicken)

YUKI Blog Translation 07.19.2010 We're Home & Happy Birthday Live
    Jul. 18th, 2010 at 9:20 PM

We got these "Versailles Matryoshka Dolls" from a fan in Moscow. (Laughs)

Today at our return live, we're having a birthday part for KAMIJO san*

It's been a long time since we had a live in Japan, so I'm really looking forward to it (^-^)

<Blessings~*

YUKI Blog Translation 07.19.2010-II Congratulations~*
    Jul. 19th, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Thank you to everyone who came to the live and the party. (^-^)

We were all really sweaty, but during the live, I thought, "Japanese stages are really nice and cool (in temperature)." f^_^;

Because of time, I didn't talk at the party, and I'm sorry. (>_<)

From here, it's the launch and party*

Tonight, I'm going to get drunk.

... Tonight again.

~~~

TERU Blog Translation 07.18.2010 Tabou ha Tabou! (°V°)
    Jul. 18th, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Good evening.

Today, we rehearsed at the studio, and after that, we had a business meeting at the office. (>_<)

Throughout the day, it was really hot, so I'm tired~ f^_^;

After we finished mastering work last night, I went to Akasaka BLITZ.

Which means, I'm saying it was a historic moment, and I witnessed something that was really moving to me.

By the way, Aikaryu's one-day revival is in just a bit!!

Since I'm really looking forward to it, I want everyone to look forward to it!

All right, tomorrow we have our triumphal return live at Kawasaki CLUB CITTA'.

Since we can finally see everyone in Japan again, I'm really happy!!

Since it's KAMIJO san's birthday party, we'll have the chance to speak directly with all of you.

I'll work hard tomorrow!

*Another punny title: "The Pressure of Work is Promising!"

TERU Blog Translation 07.17.2010 Europe Tour
    Jul. 18th, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Europe tour is over, so I thought I'd write a blog to put all my feelings down. (>_<)

We haven't really had a lot of free time since we got back, we've been arranging things for our next events...

Anyway, first I want to say that I'm happy we were able to do the tour safely.

There was a bit of trouble, but there was nothing that really hurt us.

There was trouble with our physical condition and equipment, but we were able to do every live, so I'm happy.

We really owe a lot to the staff that was with us on the tour.

I really have to thank everyone that I wasn't aware of that was with us left and right helping us with it. Thank you so much!

And, thank you so much to all of the fans in every country that came to see us.

It was all really hard, but thanks to your affections, I was able to work hard!!

I'm so happy we were able to share all those amazing times.

Though there are so many countries, we all look at the same sky. That's how I felt this time.

Though it was just a bit, we were able to go sightseeing, which was really nice.

It seems we didn't really go anywhere that we saw on the previous tour... f^_^;

In the heat, we just walked and walked.

Walking like I did, I saw so much.

When I'm in Japan, I don't just go out for strolls like that, but it was a really precious experience to me.

Though I was terribly, frighteningly tired~ (Laughs)

Though it happened in South America too, in Europe we had a lot of "inconvenience"
    In Japan, things are made to suit the taste of the Japanese people.

And, I realized that in Japan we don't get much information about Europe.

I was able to see things that weren't "beautiful and refined".

I saw so many cultures, touched so many different people, and I've come to realize more about myself through it.

I continued to update my blog even though it was hard sometimes. (Laughs)

And that is because I don't want the Japanese fans to think that we did the abroad tour with no concern for what was going on around us.

So what I saw, and what I felt, I wrote about here, so that everyone could feel what I was feeling from so far away.

Because I didn't have an LAN cable in Europe, I uploaded a lot of pictures using WiFi from my Mac, so it was common for it to take two hours or so for each update.

I just wanted to tell you that my blog is something important for me...

I wrote it in my blog during the tour, but this time the abroad tour was really tough.

As a musician, as wanting to express something, as a human being, I felt I grew.

I don't want to lose those "feelings" and live halfheartedly.

Though it's over, I don't want to talk about it as if it's past tense, as if I still can't take from it.

Since we were so well accepted this time, we will continue to progress on.

Thank you so much, everyone!

*The picture is from the Hamburg, Germany live, I think. (>_<)

Since I took it, I thought I might as well post it. (Laughs!)
    Quelle=LJ-link
    und hier ein neuer Artikel auf MusicJapanPlus:

20,000 Fans Participating In Versailles' World Tour!

2010-07-20live / tour / Versailles (<-link)

On July 13th, Versailles long awaited world tour eventually came to an end with an overwhelming success for the band and a great live experience for the fans.
    Versailles started their tour in South America with five shows in five countries, whereas they were also the first Japanese band to hold a performance in Peru. They were highly welcomed in each country and soon moved on to perform once more in Europe.
    In eleven shows in nine countries, they showed their unique stage presence and astounding skills to capture the audience.

The shows in France and the Netherlands had been sold out and the great success of Versailles world tour will now go on to another stage.

Aiming at their final performance at Shibuya C.C.Lemon Hall on September 4th, they started out the Japanese part of "Versailles World Tour-Method of Inheritance-" on July 19th at Club Citta in Kawasaki.

20,000 people in overseas was only the beginning, as Versailles are now touring their home country, ready to stir yet more excitement!

Versailles World Tour 2010 "Method of Inheritance"-Arousal-
    July 19 Club Citta KAWAWSAKI
    Aug 10 Nagoya Bottom Line
    Aug 13 Hakata Be-1
    Aug 19 Osaka BIG CAT
    Aug 22 Sendai Darwin
    Aug 27 Sapporo CUBE GARDEN

Versailles World Tour 2010 "Method of Inheritance"-GRAND FINAL- CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES
    Sep 4 Shibuya C.C Lemon

Mitglied Avatar von dragoneye1300
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich war auf dem Versailles-Konzert in Hamburg, und bin davon immernoch hin und weg - im positiven Sinne.
    War zwar superheiss im Club, aber die Show war richtig toll. Jetzt mag ich die Band noch lieber.

Ist eigentlich die Setlist von Hamburg identisch mit der von Köln?
    *** Please Support The Artists By Buying Their Products !! ***

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von dragoneye1300
    Ich war auf dem Versailles-Konzert in Hamburg, und bin davon immernoch hin und weg - im positiven Sinne.
    War zwar superheiss im Club, aber die Show war richtig toll. Jetzt mag ich die Band noch lieber.

Nope, Kiba hatte aus Versehen die Köln-Setlist gepostet. XD
    Auf der Suche nach der hamburger Setlist bin ich immer noch und bisher leider erfolglos. :'D
    Wenn die Sonne Eier hätte, müsste man sie kastrieren!

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard

Auf der Suche nach der hamburger Setlist bin ich immer noch und bisher leider erfolglos. :'D
    Dito, ich habe auch bisher kein Glück gehabt eine komplette Setlist vom Hamburg-Konzert im Internet zu finden.

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard

Dito, ich habe auch bisher kein Glück gehabt eine komplette Setlist vom Hamburg-Konzert im Internet zu finden.
    Hast du zumindest eine für die Zugabe? XD
    Hatte damals ja nach dem Konzert gefragt beim Stuff, da irgend wie keine Sau danach aus sein schien, aber die meinen auch nur, Versailles hätte komischerweise keine gehabt: :'D

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard
    Original von Lizard

Hast du zumindest eine für die Zugabe? XD
    Hatte damals ja nach dem Konzert gefragt beim Stuff, da irgend wie keine Sau danach aus sein schien, aber die meinen auch nur, Versailles hätte komischerweise keine gehabt: :'D
    Ich bin mir nicht mehr ganz sicher, aber war die HH-Zugabe nicht "The Red Carpet Day" und "The Revenant Choir" ?! :wiry:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Red Carpet Day kam meines erachtens VOR der Zugabe als letzter Track. Aber ja The Revenant Choir war definitiv eine Zugabe und ob danach noch After Cloudia kam oder ob Liz und ich mir das einbilden weiß wohl niemand

Ach ja inzwischen sieht es bei mir so aus

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Kinta
    The Red Carpet Day kam meines erachtens VOR der Zugabe als letzter Track. Aber ja The Revenant Choir war definitiv eine Zugabe und ob danach noch After Cloudia kam oder ob Liz und ich mir das einbilden weiß wohl niemand

Ach ja inzwischen sieht es bei mir so aus

Ja eben, ich könnte mein Erstgeborenes darauf verwetten, dass sie bei uns 3 Lieder spielten und eines war After Cloudia, welches sie ohne Unterbrechung sofort nahtlos anschlossen. \o/

- Großmuttern

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [align=center]Die Hansestadt im Bann von Versailles
    Der Zauber des barocken Metals

[/align]

Zwei Jahre ist es bereits her, dass Versailles in Deutschland zu sehen waren. Hatte sie damals noch fünf Mitglieder, so kehrt die Barock-Rockband nun zu viert zurück, dafür mit Unterstützung von Support-Bassist Masashi. Ihre Versailles World Tour 2010 startete am 4. Juni im fernen Brasilien und zog seitdem bereits zahlreiche Fans rund um den Globus in den Bann. In Deutschland gaben sie sich zweimal die Ehre und JaME war Zeuge des Auftrittes der "Descendants of the Rose" im Hamburger Knust am 9. Juli 2010.

Nach etlicher Verspätung drängen sich die Fans zu Hunderten in der kleinen Konzerthalle und warten mit großer Ungeduld darauf, dass sich der schwere, rote Samtvorhang öffnet und Sänger KAMIJO, die beiden Gitarristen HIZAKI und TERU und Drummer YUKI freigibt. Die Musiker betreten nacheinander in opulenten Kostümen die Bühne, posieren für das Publikum und werden mit viel Jubel und Geschrei empfangen. Ohne viel Zeit zu verschwenden startet der Abend mit "Aristocrat's Symphony", und schon zu Beginn ist deutlich zu merken, dass die Musiker viel Spaß auf der Bühne haben. Immer wieder wird mit der ersten Reihe interagiert, Hände werden geschüttelt und man wirft sich in Pose. Leider ist von Beginn an der Gesang kaum zu hören und das Schlagzeug klingt übertrieben laut. Das tut jedoch der Stimmung keinen Abbruch, die Fans gehen bei jedem Song mit und feiern die Musiker.
    Quelle & Volltext

@ Kinta: Scheint wohl so, dass wir doch einfach nur Halluzinationen hatten... >.<"

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von schwarz_kun @versaillesfans im LJ

Setlist of the Method of Inheritance -Grand Final-
    This is what they played tonight
    Desert Apple is a new instrumental song, played by HIZAKI, YUKI and Masashi,
    DESTINY -The Lovers- is the new single!

Before the new song, they came on the stage with new outfits and announced Masashi as the official bass player!

Prelude
    God Palace
    ASCENDEAD MASTER
    Rosen Schwert
    ---- MC ----
    zombie
    Amorphous
    PRINCESS
    -------------
    Reminiscence
    Desert Apple
    Umbrella of Glass
    Catharsis
    Ai to kanashimi no nocturne
    Gekkakou
    ---- MC ----
    Beast of Desire
    Aristocrat's Symphony
    Sympathia
    -------------
    DESTINY -The Lovers-
    ---- MC ----
    The Red Carpet Day

---- Encore ----
    Serenade
    The Revenant Choir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Das ist schön, dann muss er sich beim nächsten Mal vor mir nicht mehr so zurückhalten

Und hoffentlich kann man bald mal die neuen Lieder hören.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ja, ich finde es auch schön, dass sie ihn nach der Tour als offizielles Miglied aufgenommen haben (hatte das nur vergessen in meinen Post zu kommentieren =.~)
    hmm hab gerade mal auf der OHP nachgeschaut, aber die News sind wahrscheinlich noch recht frisch, da sind noch keine neuen Bilder zu sehen ö.ö

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harhar, hat der Bengel es doch geschafft - er passte auch schon auf Tour sehr gut in die Band und ins Gesamtbild. Zudem kann Masashi astrein Bass spielen, hat also die nötigen Fähigkeiten bzw. technischen Voraussetzungen für Versailles.
    So, neuer Basser ist am Start, also kommen sie hoffentlich bis Anfang nächsten Jahres mit einer neuen Single an den Start. *-*

Was allerdings sehr schade ist, ist, dass Masashi genau wie Teru und Yuki die maskuline Schiene fährt anstatt wie Jasmine You die Rolle einer Dame einnimmt, da er gar nicht mal so schlecht aussah. oô Naja, bleibt Hizakilein wohl die einzige 'Frau' in der Band, allein unter Männern [ob die arme Sau manchmal überhaupt noch richtig sitzen kann?!]. ""

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard
    Harhar, hat der Bengel es doch geschafft - er passte auch schon auf Tour sehr gut in die Band und ins Gesamtbild. Zudem kann Masashi astrein Bass spielen, hat also die nötigen Fähigkeiten bzw. technischen Voraussetzungen für Versailles.
    So, neuer Basser ist am Start, also kommen sie hoffentlich bis Anfang nächsten Jahres mit einer neuen Single an den Start. *-*
    ich hoffe ja auch, dass es noch bis zum Jahresende was wird ^^d da sie ja beim Konzert schon zwei neue Sachen gespielt haben ^^
    ... und öhem, eh es doch noch zu Mßverständnissen kommt wegen Masashi, er wurde als 6th Member vorgestellt, somit behalten Kamijo und Co. Jasmine weiterhin in Gedenken in ihren Reihen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ich poste das auch mal hierrein, da die beiden Bands ja doch mit einander verbunden sind ö.ö so als Kohei und Sempai

YM Blog Translation 09.05.2010 Versailles Live at C.C.Lemon Hall.

Yesterday, I went to see Versailles' world tour final at C.C.Lemon HALL with all the members.

It was really a spectacular live.

You could see the bonds that have formed between the members on this half-year long tour, it was that sort of live.

Ever since Matenrou Opera was signed to Sherow Artist Society, Versailles has been our big brother, and they taught us so many important things about being artists without holding back.

Of course it was from Kamijo san, but HIZAKI san, TERU san, Jasmine san, and YUKI san... everyone gave such wonderful and kind advice about everything from our parts to our staging and everything like that, and Matenrou Opera's growth is all entirely due to them, I think.

I watched them, thinking about all of that, and I began to cry.

At their last one-man at C.C.Lemon HALL (December 2008), and they announced that they were going major, but after the performance in the dressing room, during the major debut celebration, Jasmine san said:

"Matenrou Opera will definitely go major too!! Let's work hard together!!"

I remembered that he said that.

Jasmine san, Matenrou Opera has been working so hard, and we were able to announce at the same C.C.Lemon HALL that we were going to go major.

And, today, it was announced that masashi kun would officially join the band as a sixth member.

After I played support for Versailles at V ROCK FEST '09, I really began to wonder who they were going to have play support and I worried, but I talked with masashi kun, and I watched him play, and I felt really peaceful about it.

masashi kun's music, his stoic presence within the band, and his play are all so steady and so balanced, and he's such a skillful bass player both with a pick and without.

He supported them through this difficult half-year tour, and the result is that he earned his spot as a member with pride.

I think he has more than the normal determination.

I think that in the end, all the members' bonds with each other are so strong, and masashi kun is an artist that will give Versailles a new wind for a higher potential, and they will keep going on before us, motivating us.

I am so happy that masashi kun is able to be a member.

Everyone in Versailles' NOBLE fans, please give them warm support.

And to all the members in Versailles, it was an amazing tour!!

I'm really looking forward to the activity of you six!! (^^)
    EDIT:
    so nun ist es offiziell *__*d !!

[05 Sep 2010 | Sonntag]
    Special Annoucement (<-link)

The GRAND FINAL for Versailles World Tour 2010-Methos of Infheritacne was finished yersterday and the show was amazingly successful.

And here is a special annoucement from Versailles -

MASASHI, who was supprting the band during Versailles World Tour 2010 as a support musician, has joined Versailles as sixth member!!!

The band is totally happy to annouce you about the news above.

Please support MASASHI as well as Versailles.

Versailles management

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich hatte Recht, was Masashis Richtung beim Styling angeht (OK, zugegeben, das war nicht gerade schwer lD...). Frisch auf der Homepage von den Jungs gepostet worden:

[align=center]
    Versailles in neuer Besetzung und neuen Outfits.[/align]

Uuuuund, es gibt Aussichten auf eine neue Single! DESTINY - The Lovers (Introduction) scheint das Ganze zu heißen und auf Youtube gibt's dazu dank ihrem Label den Teaser zu begutachten.

Hört sich soweit ganz gut an, aber erinnert mich musikalisch ohne jeden Zweifel total an Lareine von der Komposition her, auch wenn die Umsetzung des Sounds eindeutig Versailles ist. XDb

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^_^ ich poste auch noch eine Übersetzung von Masashi's und besonders von Teru's Blogeintrag (!), der auch imo Aufschluß über ihre Entscheidung, Masashi als 6. Miglied zu integrieren, gibt!

so, als erstmal Masashi
    Original von crystalscherzo @c_b_translation im LJ

masashi Blog Translation 09.05.2010 Honourable Report

Sep. 5th, 2010 at 9:13 AM

"Method of Inheritance" -GRAND FINAL- CHATEAU DE VERSAILLES 9/4 (Sunday) C.C.Lemon HALL is over.

At the live yesterday, I officially joined as the sixth member of Versailles.

Before the tour even began, I had so many worries and that really couldn't be helped,
    But with the amazing sights yesterday, and having everyone's warm voices call for me, I thought I was able to play bass very well, and I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

And,
    There is not just one bassist,
    I think that I will be playing bass with him who watches over us from the sky.

So,
    Please support me as Versailles' MASASHI from here on out.

And,
    Thank you for all your kind messages.
    quelle
    und hier also Teru's Eindrücke von der Tour insgesamt, Masashi und Jasmine usw. ö.öd (ist ein langer Eintrag, bitte geht auf den Link, um weiterzuesen ^^d )

Original von crystalscherzo @c_b_translation im LJ

TERU Blog Translation 09.06.2010 Tour Final, C.C.Lemon Hall Live!!
    Sep. 5th, 2010 at 4:36 PM

After I wrote my previous blog, I crashed and slept until night so I didn't update...

The fourth was the grand finale live of our half-year-long tour, "Versailles World Tour 2010 "Method of Inheritance"" at Shibuya's C.C.Lemon Hall

I'm really so grateful and proud that we were able to finish it up yesterday.

Thank you, everyone!

hier gehts weiter
    Teru's Original Blogeintrag + Bilder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich habe eine Setlist für das Versailles-Konzert in Hamburg gefunden.
    Hm, könnte die stimmen?

Hamburg 09.07.02010 / Playlist:

SE
    Aristocrat´s Symphony
    Rosen Schwert
    ---------MC------------
    月下香 (Gakkokakou)
    ZOMBIE
    ---------MC------------
    PRINCE
    The Umbrella of Glass
    -------------------------
    SE (des~pilgrim)
    Catharsis
    ---------MC------------
    Ascendead Master
    ---------MC------------
    Amorphous
    Serenade
    PRINCESS
    EN1. The Red Carpet Day
    EN2. The Revenant Choir
    Quelle: http://akataiyou-no-nihon.com/

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ dragoneye: Top! ö.öb Firma dankt. :3

Frisch im LJ aufgetaucht und nur für euch dort geklaut. Versailles in den neuen Outfits:

Quelle

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original von Lizard
    @ dragoneye: Top! ö.öb Firma dankt. :3
    Bitteschön! Habe auch lange genug nach einer Konzert-Setlist von Hamburg gesucht, bevor ich endlich fündig geworden bin.

Sorry, der dritte Song der geposteten HH-Setlist lautet "Gekkakou".
    Die japanischen Schriftzeichen hat das Forum leider nicht mit übernommen.

Original von Lizard
    Frisch im LJ aufgetaucht und nur für euch dort geklaut. Versailles in den neuen Outfits:
    Die Fotos sind auf der offiziellen MySpace-Seite zu sehen: http://www.myspace.com/versaillesjp

Die neuen Versailles-Fotos bzw. Outfits der einzelnen Bandmember sind echt super schick geworden.

Tokage Avatar von Lizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ dragoneye: Dito, war aber nach über einem Monat immer noch nicht fündig geworden und war dann von ab gekommen. >.<

Nicht schlimm, das Forum nimmt zeigt nichts außer lateinischen Buchstaben an, außer 2,3 Zeichen vllt. noch.

OK, das mit Ms wußt ich net aber ist eigentlich logisch, dass sie da auch die Fotzos zeigen. :3

Grade gefunden:

Versailles 5th single: DESTINY -The Lovers-
    Release date: 2010.10.27
    Label: Warner Music Japan
    Catalog number: WPZL-30219/20 (A), WPZL-30221/22 (B), WPZL-10866
    Price: 1,200 yen; 2,500 yen (A); 1,500 yen (B)

Versailles fifth single and second single after major debut. It is also the first single featuring bassist MASASHI. Songs from the single were introduced to fans at the Grand Finale oneman held at Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall on September 4, 2010.

tracklist

01. DESTINY -The Lovers- (music and lyrics: KAMIJO)
    02. Glowing Butterfly (music: HIZAKI/lyrics: KAMIJO)
    03. Libido (music: TERU/lyrics: KAMIJO)

DVD (Limited Edition A)

01. Ai to kanashimi no nokutaan (music: TERU/lyrics: KAMIJO)
    02. Amorphous (music: HIZAKI/lyrics: KAMIJO)
    03. Gekkakou (music and lyrics: HIZAKI)
    04. Serenade (music: HIZAKI/lyrics: KAMIJO)
    05. Ascendead Master (music: HIZAKI/lyrics: KAMIJO)
    06. God Palace (music and lyrics: KAMIJO)

DVD (Limited Edition B)
    01. DESTINY -The Lovers- (music and lyrics: KAMIJO)
    Quelle

- Großmuttern

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ich überlege mir grade glatt die Limited Edition A zu ordern

Seite 11 von 23 ErsteErste ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LetzteLetzte